HOW TO START APARTMENT INDOOR GARDEN ZERO WASTE STYLE | Growing own Veggies from Scraps.

Hi Everybody and Welcome back to my channel. In this Video I wanted to show you my NEW INDOOR APARTMENT GARDEN and how I grow my veggies from scraps. I am very interested in this new ZERO WASTE lifestyle so more Videos will be coming regarding this topic and more gardening videos of course.

Any Questions regarding this Video ? Comment Below.

BUY MY TSHIRTS : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WickedlessTshirts?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Please SUBSCRIBE & COME BACK FOR MORE !!

// MY TRAVEL YOUTUBE CHANNEL\

F O L L O W M E:
// Instagram: Miriamkax
// Instagram: _plantpowerbaby
// Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Miriamkax/
// Snapchat: Yoomsbro

// AICOK JUICER \

Business: ms94@hotmail.co.uk
* This video is not sponsored *

[ If you do buy any products through my links, I will get a small commission to continue recording Videos So Thank you ]

1. Anthony Scott on April 27, 2021 at 12:33 am

0:51
    activedating.online

2. Ginger Nightmare on April 27, 2021 at 12:35 am

I’ve got a balcony garden each year in London. Starting my seeds indoors now.

3. Katie Lee on April 27, 2021 at 12:42 am

looking forward update on your veg growing. iv been veg grower for 40 yrs..Here’s a few more money saving tips. Did you know supermarket potatoes will grow really well in just leaves! We grow ours in wire cages (2per 12" cage ) in Autumn & the potatoes keep warm over winter in the leaves & produce earlier the following yr+ bonus free leaf mold after harvest. , Im thinking it would work well on a balcony too as the leaves would be lighter than soil but try in wire cages for air flow around the leaves to rot down, with some sort of tray to catch the soil as the leaves rot down. You can get loads of thyme plants fr supermarket bunch of herbs, just plant indiv stems & they root really easily. Greek Basil supermarket plant can be divided into 4 & repotted & grows really easily on hot window sill. Strawberry plants will grow & fruit easily on window sill as well, keep well watered in summer. Mini sweet peppers fr supermarket can be sown free from the cut off end (with the seeds attached )just plant into potting soil on warm window sill. Iv got 30 seedling fr one mini pepper now growing on my kitchen window sill waiting to be repotted. I make my own free container soil ( for outside ) by layering cut up newspaper/cardboard+kitchen veg waste+leaves+garden soil. Then l plant straight into the soil last layer The layers will rot down & feed the veg plant at same time as making new soil. l sow all my starter seeds in lidded milk jugs(no holes) in 4 to 5" damp soil, they self water +keeps them warm, all kept on windowsill till transplant time.

4. margasa on April 27, 2021 at 12:44 am

I loved it!

5. 曼丽Living by the beach on April 27, 2021 at 12:46 am

Nice plants …😀

6. Ken Paul on April 27, 2021 at 12:50 am

Good Job! God’s creation is awesome! I just recently started growing some items on my window shelf…i had a few failed attempts at bulb onions so i just started putting things in water…celery was my first success lol but its slowed down so i think time to plant in soil…the next was green onions…they grow really fast lol just in water…not sure i even need to plant them ha ha…then green leaf lettuce is growing pretty fast too…i started in water but its got plenty of new shinny leaves…kinda looks like plastic lol but i think its time to plant in a bigger pot with soil…trying other things too…all from store bought …no seeds.

Its pretty amazing

7. Karen Regnier on April 27, 2021 at 12:51 am

Green onions dont last forever

8. Sasa So on April 27, 2021 at 12:58 am

Nice

9. Nice To Meet You 92MU 慢步生活 on April 27, 2021 at 1:01 am

WOW….👍👍👍❤❤❤❤ Good day to you. Greate job you have done. love from Malaysia. ❤❤❤❤ 😀😘🙂😊😁🙋‍♀️

10. Mitzy Pinot on April 27, 2021 at 1:02 am

What kind of soil should I buy to start the lettuce and spring onions?

11. Eric Kort on April 27, 2021 at 1:08 am

ok,what does your landlord say about it? or on your lease,my lease says no live christmas trees can be had,so why can you have live plants if your lease says the same thing

12. Summa Summarum on April 27, 2021 at 1:09 am

Pls another room tour. 💚

13. Brandy Wilson on April 27, 2021 at 1:16 am

Whould love an update! My apartment has a closed balcony so I’m trying to do all my research to start my own little garden ❤️

14. mygarden Homestead on April 27, 2021 at 1:22 am

Wow little garden 🥰

15. AquaSeahorse Love on April 27, 2021 at 1:23 am

How adorable. You’re doing a great job on the patio and so creative. I’m also doing a tiny container garden on my patio. I’ve also had success with regrowing table scraps.
    I suspect you will figure the tomatoes out as you go. Hint: one regular sized tomato plant needs a 5 gallon bucket to grow best.
    I grow cherry tomatoes on my patio because they don’t get as big and don’t need big containers. I’m currently growing dwarf cherry tomato varieties in small pots. It works great! 🍅🥬🌶🍆

16. Debbie Excell on April 27, 2021 at 1:24 am

In my country, the venders mutilate or remove the bottoms of the vegetables which can be regrown.

17. Key's Rean Thvea on April 27, 2021 at 1:25 am

Hi I am living in Cambodia, I grow some vegetables like you also but not good because there isn’t enough sun. Thanks for sharing

18. Gladys Arce on April 27, 2021 at 1:28 am

Hello

19. Jacinta Mbuthia on April 27, 2021 at 1:29 am

Do more videos on your herbs…. good job….update… new subscriber, love your English

20. The Autonomous Gardener on April 27, 2021 at 1:30 am

Your tomato boxes can support 2 determinate tomato plants if you fill them to the top with soil, no more.
    There are "hanging" and dwarf varieties of tomatoes that you could use more successfully under your conditions.

21. Jordan Droxford on April 27, 2021 at 1:31 am

Any update on your garden?