The Sims 3 | You Build a House Season 2-3: Greenhouse and Garden

In this episode I will re-paint the house fix a few things before creating a greenhouse in the backyard. Thanks for watching!!

|| Links ||
Visit my website at https://tisutobrowngaming.wixsite.com/tisutobrown
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TisutoBrown
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tisutobrown/
sims 3 profile: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/NasBasB

Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music

MUSIC CAN BE FOUND ON HTTP://WWW.DANOSONGS.COM
ARTIST: Dan O’ Connor

#TheBuildingSimmer

1. The Building Simmer on April 27, 2021 at 12:33 am

Yeah, I though I was recording while fixing the foundation/stairs but apparently not. Anyway I’ll try to go over it in the next video. As for split flooring on the 2nd and 3rd floor, I was thinking of doing a tutorial on that but it might take a while.

2. The Building Simmer on April 27, 2021 at 12:35 am

I’d put more up but time is short. Actually I’m in the middle of getting ready to go to work. Ugh…. jobs suck. Glad I have one but man its a pain. LOL

3. Natasha Caesar on April 27, 2021 at 12:35 am

Very helpful video btw. But is there a way to stop my sim from getting soaked if they’re in the greenhouse when it’s raining?

4. Okaypizza on April 27, 2021 at 12:35 am

Hi I’m kind of new to the sims so I don’t really know a lot about it. I enjoy your videos and I have a question. When you type in the codes in stuff how do you get the typing box the come up? Is it an option in the menu or something? Thanks.

5. Sabine Eichhorn on April 27, 2021 at 12:37 am

You are amazing, love your videos. Thank you so much for it.

6. Fiona Dyer on April 27, 2021 at 12:40 am

hey this is great but i have just one problem, when i type buydebug it says unknown command, so i cant get into the next section, what am doing wrong please 🙂

7. L on April 27, 2021 at 12:41 am

How did you build the house on a platform? When i place the Walls and Doors it goes straight through it O_O

8. Gre95ta on April 27, 2021 at 12:42 am

Can’t my sim plant seeds into the greenhouse? What’s the sense of buying the greenhouse expansion if my sim can’t plant seeds into it?

9. Sarah's Crafts And Flowers on April 27, 2021 at 12:42 am

For anyone else who stumbles upon this vid, add flat roofing before the top greenhouse parts, so that come winter your plants stay protected. The flat roofing will become clear after the top parts are added.

10. Gre95ta on April 27, 2021 at 12:45 am

Can someone tell me how to make the greenhouse work in winter?

11. DBD on April 27, 2021 at 12:53 am

would been nice if he had did the greenhouse with non microtransaction content. The whole reason I came here was to see how he did the roof and he does not even make on him self.

12. Helga H. on April 27, 2021 at 12:57 am

I’m so glad that you’re consistently putting videos up on YouTube because I really look forward to seeing what you come up with next. They’re all inspirational. I never would have thought that I could get so hooked on a game, but the creative side to it very compelling. 🙂

13. Helga H. on April 27, 2021 at 1:01 am

I can wait. But this would be one video that would help a lot of people. I know that people have given up trying to do that kind of split levelling because it’s just too confusing and difficult. And I’m at the top of the list. And it bugs me greatly that I can’t do it. I appreciate that you’re considering doing a video on it. I’m also appreciative that you you reply to my comments. You’re a good person Tisuto, and I’m a big fan.

14. Annette Elliott on April 27, 2021 at 1:01 am

nice work but i tried going to your my page on sims 3 and not getting there ….so could you please text me your page address please

15. sawa139 on April 27, 2021 at 1:03 am

Katy Perry crap pack 🤣🤣🤣

16. Matheus Manarim on April 27, 2021 at 1:18 am

You’re amazing tisuto… an inspiration to me

17. Tmanstomp100 on April 27, 2021 at 1:28 am

I thought my houses were good until i saw this… dude your amazing!

18. SimGurke on April 27, 2021 at 1:29 am

Good job!:) please colour the pool!:)

19. Helga H. on April 27, 2021 at 1:31 am

Really, really good. I’d very much like to know if you sorted out the problem of putting down the stairs in the front and how you did it, because I get that problem quite often. Would you do a tutorial on how to create a second storey split level and how to fit the doors and stairs up into the 3rd floor? I’ve tried doing it and still haven’t been able to make it work. I just hope that with Sims 4 that they’ve worked out an easy way to do that. Anyway thanks for the tutorials, always helpful.