Re-Starting The Herb Garden: Lavender, Chamomile Etc

Re-Starting The Herb Garden: Lavender, Chamomile Etc

Welcome back to another Garden Diary video. I’m so excited to start this series back up and see how the garden thrives in the coming months. The herb garden is my favorite place!! I find so much peace and serenity working and spending time in the garden..

Watch my previous Garden Diary video to see how I prepped, including the soil and the containers etc. https://youtu.be/sX1qsZEkyug

I used Bonnie Plants for Transplants & Mountain Rose Herb seeds.

♥MY MUSIC: https://spoti.fi/2MB4U8p

♥MY WEBSITE: http://www.racheltalbott.com

♥MY SHOP: http://www.PacificThyme.com/

♥INSTAGRAM: http://followgram.me/racheltalbott

♥MY PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/racheltalbott/

♥HUBBYS COOKING CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/ByronTalbott

♥FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/rachel.talbott

* DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are true &my own. I link affiliate links to make it easier for you to find the exact products I mention…..and… I LOVE YOU!!!! =) Thank you for supporting what I do!! ♥♥♥

THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED So excited to share my new Pacific Thyme CBD Bath Bombs. Visit PacificThyme.com to get yours and keep an eye out for more great products soon!

1. nancy rotondi on May 11, 2021 at 1:02 am

hi Rachel 1st. love all of your videos. 2nd im from N.J. how can i plant an aloe vera plant and when should i start.

2. Life With lena on May 11, 2021 at 1:03 am

I love you 😘

3. Georgia on May 11, 2021 at 1:03 am

I love it! Makes me feel like it’s spring and summer already, it’s still very rainy here in the uk sadly! Please do more of these!!💕

4. valspar89 on May 11, 2021 at 1:06 am

Is there a good website or book showing all the herbs you can use for teas/cooking? I’m just getting into it. I’m gonna get a tea infuser/teapot.

5. Leigh Greene on May 11, 2021 at 1:07 am

Where did you get your planters??

6. ieva on May 11, 2021 at 1:07 am

My favorite ❤️❤️

7. Sabrina OhLaLa on May 11, 2021 at 1:08 am

This video makes me so calm and happy! Home!❤️

8. Jenna Marie on May 11, 2021 at 1:09 am

Love watching you in a t shirt outside in the garden.. while we are on our way to 3 inches of snow tonight 😩

9. candygram501 on May 11, 2021 at 1:10 am

You are the cutest farmer in the world!

10. geetha mythili on May 11, 2021 at 1:12 am

I Love to watch gardening and plantation ….its really very nice. Love you Rachel 🙂

11. مونا ليزا on May 11, 2021 at 1:14 am

ĹĮЌẸ 💜💜

12. Juan Trujillo on May 11, 2021 at 1:14 am

👍🌳🌞🐕🏡🌱

13. Farzana Zaqir on May 11, 2021 at 1:15 am

You are the most beautiful and organized woman I have ever seen. Just love you 😘😘. BTW your new subscriber from India 🇮🇳🇮🇳 and where are you from . Pls reply .

14. Katarzyna Grzejda on May 11, 2021 at 1:19 am

I will be moving this spring and I finally want to utilise a quite huge balcony I have there 🙂 I know you used to have a small gardening space – can you share some tips on how to put a small balcony garden together? 🙂

15. RELISH YOUR LIVING on May 11, 2021 at 1:20 am

Absolutely love your gardening dairy ❤️. Can you please tell me where can I find these wooden planters? I live in London, UK. I tried to find these planters in so many places including online. But, I couldn’t find them.

16. Aseel Brodd on May 11, 2021 at 1:21 am

I absolutely love ❤️ your garden

17. Aldara Fernandez on May 11, 2021 at 1:22 am

I love the overalls. Are they from Target? 😉

18. Melissa Mel on May 11, 2021 at 1:24 am

Where do you live? I would love to start gardening but we might get snow soon. I love yoir videos 💕

19. Kayla on May 11, 2021 at 1:28 am

Wow your yard is immaculate 😍

20. Kayla Day on May 11, 2021 at 1:29 am

I’m sitting here in Wisconsin filled with envy because your spring has started 😅

21. Mikayla Vourlitis on May 11, 2021 at 1:31 am

I love to garden and I’m so jealous right now because I still have snow. (Yay Michigan..)

22. Danson for Joy on May 11, 2021 at 1:33 am

Your garden and yard look lovely! I’m gazing out my window at gloomy Washington rain, and daydreaming fondly of Spring! 🌷

23. Rachel Talbott on May 11, 2021 at 1:34 am

Watch my previous Garden Diary video to see how I prepped, including the soil and the containers etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1qsZEkyug

24. Jackie Harrison on May 11, 2021 at 1:35 am

Need to start this spring looking forward in trying to grow a few like lavender, aloe the one for caterpillars 🐛 how awesome just learn so much with this video thanks 🙏🏻

25. Jacqueline Lun on May 11, 2021 at 1:36 am

You look like a Goddess in the herb garden under the soft amber sunlight!!! I keep watching your garden or backyard videos for they calm my mind!!!

26. Saara Amirdeen on May 11, 2021 at 1:37 am

Hey love to watch more countryside life and outdoor videos from your end ..enjoy it alot and i am dreaming to have a life with my own garden, out door pets which i exactly see in ur videos 🤩

27. Zarrar Khan on May 11, 2021 at 1:37 am

U r amazing rachel. U r so active. Love frome pakistan.

28. Nadia AL Harbi on May 11, 2021 at 1:40 am

I love planting and LOVE your garden. your video is very calming and exciting. Is it too cold to start planting? I don’t have a garden but I planting in containers. I am living in Colorado and I was planning to start in march 🙂

29. Greg Daines on May 11, 2021 at 1:40 am

I love coming to your channel – it’s like a holiday away from winter in the UK

30. xRhonaMx on May 11, 2021 at 1:41 am

Love this video! I’ve really got into gardening in the last couple of years and I find these videos so useful and inspirational

31. Melanie on May 11, 2021 at 1:43 am

I love, love, love these videos, Rachel. I think it would be awesome to do a start, middle and end of season video all-in-one. Even for different types of plants. How you planted and when, their care/maintenance through the season, how they were each used, and how the end of the season looks. It would be so informative for all of us as well as a great way to document all your hard work!

32. Vanessa Sanchez on May 11, 2021 at 1:44 am

I feel like your videos are always so repetitive, imma take a wild guess , you’re a perfectionist, germaphobe && you have OCD also you don’t like doing things last minute , you need a day to plan it out in advance ?? Am I right lol

33. Cc Ss on May 11, 2021 at 1:44 am

Loved it.👍

34. Philip Jane on May 11, 2021 at 1:45 am

D GREETINGS! TO YALL. The Doctors Said Herpes Virus do not have a medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes is not a special virus; your immune system has the power to fight it back but because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body. But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body within just 14days without damaging any of your cells. Natural herbs kills the bad cells carrying the herpes virus totally! within just 14 days. I am not a medical doctor but i get cured from a herbal doctor who name is Dr abumere with his natural herbal medicine within just 14 days and his medicine is% 100 safe and it has no side effects. A lot of people have been cured of herpes with his herbal medicine.for more info contact Dr abumere via doctorabumrer6@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349021975055

35. Love Always on May 11, 2021 at 1:47 am

I’m in love with your yard! How do you keep grass from taking over the dirt path?

36. That Daly Life on May 11, 2021 at 1:47 am

Can’t wait to see how the herb garden thrives this year! Can you do a “things I’m doing differently” vlog in regards to this years herb garden versus previous years?

37. Beyondthehype xo on May 11, 2021 at 1:48 am

Rachel honestly I look forward for your videos. It feels so organic and gives me inner peace. Love your family💖💖💖💖

38. YooToobgurl86 on May 11, 2021 at 1:50 am

Yes to more plant diaries! I’m a first year Gardener and love all these helpful videos!

39. Michelle Hawkins on May 11, 2021 at 1:51 am

I dwell in an Apartment Building. As a Natural Herbalist, I have limit of Space for plants. And inspectors Here Use any Excuse to Add to Rent if anything is Considered Untidy. So I often Brush up on My Herbal Studies until I am in Different living Situation. I do Desire a Better Health Food Store in my Town. The Prices are Very High. I encourage all Folks to Start their Own Herbal Journey.

40. Nina Tretiakova on May 11, 2021 at 1:52 am

Just planted my herb/veg greenhouse garden, started everything from seed – 16 varieties 🤩. Your videos inspire me like no other 🌷

41. Coocoo Banana Crackers on May 11, 2021 at 1:57 am

I swear, your videos help get through my week) they are so soothing and relaxing and motivating at the same time! can’t wait to start my own little garden

42. Alex on May 11, 2021 at 1:57 am

Ah, mulch. Would that I could xD We have a large property in the Greek countryside with olive trees and our own vegetable garden etc, but we can’t mulch for anything outside the bounds of our veggie garden. The Greek summer is super hot and dry, and it causes a lot of bushfires in the countryside due to the dryness of the grasses. Plus, all our mature trees are olives, so they’re not that dry even in November when it’s finally safe to burn our trimmings.

43. Sara Molina on May 11, 2021 at 1:57 am

Hola oye que clases tomas de herbolaria

44. Queens65 on May 11, 2021 at 1:58 am

I’m so amazed at how much work your property requires to keep it as beautiful as you do. I get tired just watching all you and your husband do to keep up your lovely home. I envy you having horses so near by.

45. Kali on May 11, 2021 at 1:58 am

Wtf garden diary? OMG. Can I be you?!

46. Laura Atkinson on May 11, 2021 at 1:59 am

I’m excited to see your gardens progress. I grew camomile last year and harvested and a whole container which I have been enjoying. I can’t wait to get planting again soon although it’s too frosty still in the uk. Actually one of my camomile plants from last year is somehow still flowering a tiny bit!!

47. Natascha Bender on May 11, 2021 at 2:00 am

🥰

48. Jennifer Brown on May 11, 2021 at 2:00 am

These are my favorite videos!

49. Vibhuti Vyas on May 11, 2021 at 2:01 am

Wow..

50. Sharmoon on May 11, 2021 at 2:01 am

2020 Herb Garden here I come .