Plant Books (botany, wildflowers, plant anatomy)

Plant Books (botany, wildflowers, plant anatomy)

Books List:

music composed by me

1. M.A on May 13, 2021 at 12:31 am

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

2. rhiannon mcgavin on May 13, 2021 at 12:35 am

ahh so wonderful!

3. Karla Smith on May 13, 2021 at 12:41 am

I’ve missed seeing your art, books, favorites, illustrations, and your watercolor art videos. You inspired me to wake up that part of me that went dormant to raise my girls. Now that I’m an ole’ grey mare, I’m nourishing my botanical interests in nature and your videos helped get me started.

Thanks for sharing your new favorites. It’s nice that so many are handy in size to carry along when out n about. I will be adding a few to my library as I love being in nature and enjoy using them for learning how to draw and paint with watercolor.

Last month I received a new book called, The Naturalists Notebook, as a lovely gift and I truly think you two would get some use with this notebook. The paper is nice for sketching on, along with great illustrations on seasonal plants, trees, and birds.
    Here is the publisher link to get you started. http://www.storey.com/books/the-naturalists-notebook/
    Now I will be looking for a few of the books you’ve shared here. I appreciate how you film a flip through of each book inside, it really helps when I need to decide which one or two, to purchase…. haha

Here is another one of my favorite book… You might have it?….
    This is a big and heavy book so I don’t put it in my backpack… Great reference and good for desk work. Loaded with lots of information.

The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling by John Muir Laws

Kind Regards,
    ~ Karla

4. Imre Schuitemaker on May 13, 2021 at 12:48 am

I learnt about this stuff in school just a tiny bit, which was very nice at the time. But I never think about picking it up again, unless I see your IG or these kind of youtube vids from you. I love it very veryy much and I think that it’s so nice that you kind of inpsire other people to learn about plants, because you’re so passionated about them! Thanks for being so cool haha!!

5. Devesh Kaler on May 13, 2021 at 12:48 am

You two are adorable

6. Lucy Wonderland on May 13, 2021 at 12:54 am

Thank you!!! Very interesting!! I sent you a message on direct of IG some weeks ago asking about some books. So I’m happy to see this video πŸ˜„

7. mineshit on May 13, 2021 at 12:56 am

I can’t find David Sutton’s book hshhs

8. Peter Brown on May 13, 2021 at 12:58 am

Great video. I’m watching these two individuals at the start of their hort journey and thinking… will they both make the same headway in this stuff? Can they both make a meaningful contribution? I know nothing about them only national statistics. Already it looks like the guy is moving faster. Maybe just different study preferences. But girls generally never stick in there and make progress professionally. They are just not as productive like this over a lifetime as guys πŸ™ All of this interest is lost in time with girls πŸ™ all these teaching resources are rarely recouped by the system with girls πŸ™ It’s just a shame that’s all. They lose all of this enthusiasm for knowlege either before they hit 30 or slightly after. It’s on the back burner then they are too old to pursue it in the same virile way. Girls generally wont get that experience πŸ™

Meanwhile guys generally pursue it constantly and consistently year after year :0/

I guess we get more and more different as we age. Good luck and stick in there… both of you. We dont need anymore people in the world… we need a thirst for knowlege and years of dedication.

There are less and less young people coming in to horticulture now. The RHS made the announcement at the end of 2019.

9. averrylouise on May 13, 2021 at 1:05 am

Love all your book videos, and the ones on botanical guides and literature especially.

10. Kraftarina - The Clay modelling & craft studio on May 13, 2021 at 1:07 am

11. Tara Verde Huerta on May 13, 2021 at 1:07 am

Ooou thanks, more books please, love it! I am from Mexico. Love you guys, my boyfriend has the same hair as George, and you remind usπŸ₯°

12. Moira S on May 13, 2021 at 1:12 am

Can you please recommend me which one is the best for wild edibles in UK?

13. Laura OnAir on May 13, 2021 at 1:14 am

Thanks! I needed some suggestions πŸŒΏπŸƒ

14. Maggii Mora on May 13, 2021 at 1:16 am

I love books!!!!!!! And I love plants

15. Moira S on May 13, 2021 at 1:20 am

Wow guys thanks!!!! Im looking for books without success so thank you

16. AgustΓ­n Galeano. on May 13, 2021 at 1:20 am

Omg omg omg! How did I not see this video? Both are so lovely and the video is great, thanks for sharing and hugs from Uruguay ((: