Herb Gardening | How to Grow Herbs | Most Beautiful Herb Garden | Raised Bed Gardens

Casey Lynn Lawrence shows you her beautiful Herb Garden. See a few of her varieties, Plus, a variety called, Borage, that Casey is trying for the First time! Learn how she controls a large assortment of plants in one container, and how she controls and keeps everything looking amazing all season long!

Casey’s Secrets to a Beautiful Herb Garden!

My Favorite Garden Tool EVER, is my Hand Tiller! You can find it here: https://amzn.to/2NvZnwh

1. Ester Venkatasammi on June 17, 2021 at 1:16 am

Well organized and designed to accommodate herbs and flowers which make the beds so attractive and breath taking. Thanks for the beautiful ideas you portrayed so others can follow.

2. Jenny Dub on June 17, 2021 at 1:19 am

Just found your channel. I love the use of flowers πŸ’ 🌺🌸🌼🌻 in your garden. Great color! You have such a sweet family.

3. Rabia zahir on June 17, 2021 at 1:25 am

Hey lawrence could you please please do a tutorial on how to plant them each and everything you grow thanks

4. Nia Lin on June 17, 2021 at 1:27 am

Almost every video your sweet daughters are munching on fresh peas! It’s so adorable. I bought seeds today & was debating whether or not to get the bouquet dill. I needed to see it in the garden to really judge its size, so thank you for that! Everything is looking great my dear. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

5. Cindy Hewatt on June 17, 2021 at 1:30 am

You really have the most beautiful garden, I love the way you mix flowers with herbs, your little girls are just too adorable!

6. thu tran on June 17, 2021 at 1:34 am

I have the opposite problem in concrete garden in my tiny patio on the 4th floor. My plants die to heat and bugs eating it. I wish I had your problem of things overgrowing.

7. Katy Taylor on June 17, 2021 at 1:37 am

Love love love, I learn so much, I love herbs and annuals planted together its just so charming!! Thank you for the great video!

8. R F on June 17, 2021 at 1:38 am

Your garden is stunning! My dream garden!! Please share videos on how you choose what to plant next to each other for companion and what not to plant together also how you make design choices would be great!

9. ladydede88 on June 17, 2021 at 1:49 am

What are some herbs I can plant together? I want mine to look like yours big a full. Love this video. Also do you ever dry your herbs?

10. veronica belmontez on June 17, 2021 at 1:53 am

What kind of hibiscus flower is that? 1:18.. I love love your garden! My raised beds are an inspiration from all you show us. Thank you

11. Ethan Boyd on June 17, 2021 at 1:59 am

Your raised bed arrangement is gorgeous. Here in PA I have great soil at the farm but this is super inspiring as I got 2×6’s and blocks

12. Amber Smoot on June 17, 2021 at 2:02 am

Finally a normal garden. I need more regular sized personal gardens

13. Dars HayFarmer14 on June 17, 2021 at 2:08 am

So beautiful! ❀ your garden the color the texture all of it so stunning.

14. around the house with cheryl on June 17, 2021 at 2:09 am