Top 5 Best Vegetables Easy To Grow In Your Vegetable Garden

Top 5 Best Vegetables Easy To Grow In Your Vegetable Garden

Let’s look at the top 5 exceptionally well growing vegetables which you can start from seeds or from transplants very easily in your garden. When growing vegetables, we come across some vegetable plant varieties which grow very well and some vegetable plants that grow exceptionally well. In today’s episode we look at the Top 5 vegetables to grow in your home vegetable garden. These are my five top vegetables that I believe are just too easy to grow. Great for beginning gardeners who ask the question, what should I grow in my vegetable garden? These vegetable gardening ideas will help you choose the best vegetable seeds and the best vegetable transplants for growing your vegetable garden.

Amazon Garden shop online: https://amzn.to/32sZIt9
Web Site: http://calgardening.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/california.gardening
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/california_gardening
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CalifGardening
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CaliforniaGardening
Become a patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CaliforniaGardening

1. Tejuma Tejuma on June 20, 2021 at 1:15 am

Hii brother …very ncy ur garden looking gud … .wer we get thy chilli different typ chilli seed brother

2. Gita Patel on June 20, 2021 at 1:16 am

i like your video. i am growing juliet tomatoes,i am very happy with tomatoes.I am interested in Nambo giant and baby bubba okra seeds.I am also interested in red pride tomatoes and little princess eggplants.If you can send me some seeds greatley appericiate it.Thank you.

3. Quick Home Gardening on June 20, 2021 at 1:17 am

My favorites vegetables

4. Leticia GR on June 20, 2021 at 1:18 am

👍🏻

5. Sarah Alexander on June 20, 2021 at 1:18 am

I tried growing some tomatoe seedlings a couple months ago. I really don’t know what variety it was. As it started to bear fruit, the plant started drying from the root. Within a week the plant was dead. I don’t know what I could have done differently. It got sufficient water, manure, and fertilizer (blaukorn). I’m very disappointed

6. ISHA SINGHAL on June 20, 2021 at 1:19 am

What plant food should be put to okra plants to help it flowers? Thank you.

7. abdul alitaj on June 20, 2021 at 1:20 am

Nice

8. Fizzy Pop on June 20, 2021 at 1:20 am

Great video! My favorite vegetables to grow are Sungold Cherry Tomatoes, Oregon Spring tomatoes, Serrano Peppers, Garden Salsa Peppers, and cilantro. I’m very interested in the pepper and tomato varieties you’ve shown. Thanks for sharing!

9. Home-N-Life With Sukrati on June 20, 2021 at 1:22 am

Wow very beautiful ur kichen garden..plz subcribe my you tube channel..

10. Israel Nillos on June 20, 2021 at 1:23 am

Just subscribe to your channel since I love the presentation. Pls keep on posting videos..if you can post for city vegetable gardening ❤️❤️❤️

11. manisha pandey on June 20, 2021 at 1:23 am

I m..watching from India

12. Shailu R on June 20, 2021 at 1:23 am

Great video. Good tips. Please send me the seed seller details.

13. Steve Ann on June 20, 2021 at 1:24 am

How can I get seeds from you? Thanks. I am in San Diego.

14. Abhishek Datta on June 20, 2021 at 1:26 am

Agree with your list mostly. For someone like me who lives in the tropical zone, with hot to warm weather most of the year round, the two most rewarding vegetables to grow in containers are Okra and Yard beans. Both of these produce abundantly, and require very little fertilizers. Among the leafy greens, Malabar Spinach, Amaranthus and Water Spinach do very well most of the year round. In our short winters, when the weather is cool, Tomatoes, Peppers and Radishes grow quite well in containers. Eggplants do reasonably well, but are more prone to pests.

15. Elide's Garden on June 20, 2021 at 1:28 am

I’m clearly not doing this right. I have sown maybe 8 Anaheim pepper seeds and I have zero Anaheim pepper plants. Not sure what I’m doing wrong but I’m gonna keep sowing until I figure it out.

16. beybs life in the US on June 20, 2021 at 1:29 am

Lots of vegetables my friend

17. Sameera Chughtai’s Backyard Garden on June 20, 2021 at 1:31 am

Good video

18. Krutika Shah on June 20, 2021 at 1:32 am

Pls send me seed seller details

19. thia brabson on June 20, 2021 at 1:33 am

I am scared of caterpillars so I only grow peppers & a few fruit bushes😅

20. The Hungry Chef Froi on June 20, 2021 at 1:33 am

Good ideas!

21. Jennifer Ramon on June 20, 2021 at 1:33 am

Thank you for your videos! I would love a video on how to care for stressed out plants during the CA fires

22. Kumud Sarmah on June 20, 2021 at 1:33 am

Watching from india

23. ANNE REYES on June 20, 2021 at 1:34 am

24. L O F E N O I A L O F on June 20, 2021 at 1:35 am

How do you know when to water the soil in pots and in the raised beds? Also what is the best way to amend soil to grow in ground and in pots and raised beds ? Is potting soil okay to mix into ground soil or maybe raised bed mix ? Thanks !

25. KAREN B KOOP on June 20, 2021 at 1:35 am

Don’t forget SWISS CHARD ( Easy to grow n Delicious n Healthy )
    My favorite Neonlight Swiss Chard
    So many gorgeous colors!

26. California Gardening (Organic, Easy Garden Tips) on June 20, 2021 at 1:36 am

Currently shipping seeds including Nombo Giant Okra and others. Send me a message on YouTube or Instagram for details!

27. Priya Padmaraj on June 20, 2021 at 1:37 am

Interested in buying seeds. Please let me know how to go about it. Thanks

28. Cathleen Baldwin Maggi on June 20, 2021 at 1:38 am

My 5 must-haves are Sweet Banana Peppers, Sweet 100 Cherry Tomatoes, Lemon Cucumbers, Sweety Pie Pumpkins, and all of my herbs: basils, thyme, rosemary, sage, sweet marjoram, oregano, lemon verbena, lemongrass, and the mints.

29. Curious Gardener Nottham & Vlogs on June 20, 2021 at 1:39 am

Very helpful video can’t stop watching. Thanks for sharing.

30. Sj Smith on June 20, 2021 at 1:41 am

I love the minowase radish too! Yard long beans are another family heirloom favorite.
    New favorites to our garden are canary melons, alma paprika peppers (makes a nice mixed pickle), short day varieties of onions, and lots of leaf lettuces.

31. Terrace gardening life on June 20, 2021 at 1:41 am

Awesome information 🙏

32. GroBuddy Greenhouse on June 20, 2021 at 1:43 am

Hey i’m more of a inventor then a gardener but the pandemic got me to invent a cool way to grow I call SewerPonics you should check out my channel maybe you would wanna make one yourself!

33. D A Lewis on June 20, 2021 at 1:43 am

Enjoyed video. On many of the garden videos I watch I hear the term "this is a new variety " does that mean the plant was just invented or created? Please explain and thanks.

34. SantaAnaRoadWildman on June 20, 2021 at 1:46 am

Nice! I learned of a couple interesting varieties!

35. Samina Irfan on June 20, 2021 at 1:47 am

Pls tell us where you get your seeds😍😍

36. SterlingCastle on June 20, 2021 at 1:47 am

Great video! I did the baby Bubba and Clemson spineless this year in my raised beds they both did amazing. I’ll definitely try the Nombo next season. Northern California

37. KAREN B KOOP on June 20, 2021 at 1:48 am

We had THE BLACK BEAUTY EGG PLANT produce all way up to Thanksgiving… Very Rewarding
    ( Virginia ) and grew from raised vegt beds

38. Parvathi Tiruviluamala on June 20, 2021 at 1:49 am

Thank you for the info. Love watching your videos. I live in Docal also and thus benefit a lot from your videos. Can you please start selling seeds ? Cannot find the varieties that you mention in your videos in the hargden centers. Examples.. black cobra peppers, amethyst eggplants, baby bubba okra etc. And if I do find them online, they sell like 200 seeds.. too many for small garden like mine ! Thank you !

39. Little Bean's Garden on June 20, 2021 at 1:56 am

Great varieties 😊

40. Helen Abor on June 20, 2021 at 2:00 am

I want to buy baby bubba okra seeds,i live in Germany please let me know thanks.

41. Danet Bennett on June 20, 2021 at 2:01 am

Sweet potatoes, swiss chard Malabar spinach

42. Krutika Shah on June 20, 2021 at 2:01 am

Do u have any bay laurel seeds?

43. Sanctuary Living with Miss Marva on June 20, 2021 at 2:02 am

Hello,
    This Southeastern gardener is quite happy to have found your channel 🌻🍅🌶! You provide an amazing amount of knowledge in a short period of time…Thanks 😃!
    Miss Marva

amount of information, in a short amount

44. mahaboob unnisa on June 20, 2021 at 2:04 am

Nice

45. raven111 on June 20, 2021 at 2:07 am

My radishes every time get eaten by some fly maggots, they dig tunnels in the root:(

46. LivingnotExisting on June 20, 2021 at 2:07 am

Nice video very helpful since I’m a new gardener this is very helpful to me in zone 6A. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you and your family.

47. hima N on June 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

Hi,
    I am from Irvine, CA. I’m looking for some seeds, please consider me next seeds giveaway.

48. Yvonne Tsai on June 20, 2021 at 2:08 am

My garden is hit hard, very hard, by the spider mites this summer. I live in San Gabriel Valley in LA county. Record heat waves didn’t help. Yard long beans were terrible this year. Used to be great. My favorite winter, so-called winter, crop is fava (Broad Windsor). Others are snow pea (Oregon sugar pod II), shelling pea, and sugar snap peas. I got my peas from Territorial Seeds in Oregon. If anyone has advice for spider mites, for a lazy gardener, let me know.

49. Sangeetha Kumar on June 20, 2021 at 2:09 am

Where can I get the seeds which you mentioned please?

50. Debbie Cho on June 20, 2021 at 2:09 am

I always look forward to seeing your videos!!!💕 I’m pleasantly surprised by my Serrano and Shishito peppers. 😀