Organic Bare Root Fruit Trees – Selection Guide

Organic Bare Root Fruit Trees – Selection Guide

Thinking about a buying a fruit tree? Start here! Tricia helps you make an informed decision when it comes to picking a fruit tree variety. Fruit tree questions? We have so many resources for you! http://groworganic.com/organic-gardening/articles/fruit-trees We’re the largest organic gardening supply company in the US. Family owned since 1976. Please visit us at http://www.groworganic.com for top selection and deals on bare root and potted fruit trees.

1. Brian Benson on June 23, 2021 at 1:39 am

Don’t give this company your money! Run! They don’t care about you as a customer, they want your money. Warning don’t give them your business, you’ll get ripped off. they promised on their website but they don’t deliver, they don’t care about their customers, they take your money and don’t ship for 2 weeks nearly. then they don’t make it right with their customers, run!

2. funtimeyay on June 23, 2021 at 1:47 am

you said in a comment below that prune fruit trees every 3-5 years, wanted to ask two questions
    1. do we need to prune dwarf & bonsai fruit trees too?
    2. I was told by a gardener here that hybrid fruit trees give fruit from first year, but the on internet lot of post say that don’t let your fruit tree FRUIT in first year, cut fruit if you see any to build root strength, what is your take on this?

3. Barbara T on June 23, 2021 at 1:48 am

How do I find the vanishing heirloom fruit trees that will grow in zone 9b?

4. peppermintpat69 on June 23, 2021 at 1:49 am

at 2:37 you stated "plant 3 fruit trees in same hole" to get same grafting affect, have you done this before? Is there a video by chance? Would love to do this but not sure if you need to take off leaves and how you put the roots together…

5. Sabeesh thomas on June 23, 2021 at 1:54 am

amazing video. Excellent…Thanks for sharing the valuable information..

6. Pam Galloway on June 23, 2021 at 2:02 am

Thanks. Pammie from Chicago Illinois

7. Yeshua Vargas on June 23, 2021 at 2:04 am

P.S. I don’t know anything… and I mean nothing about planting, but I really want to learn for myself and so I can teach my children and get them eating healthy from an early age. Any advice on types of fruit trees that do well here or any to avoid planting, any advice at all is very helpful and welcome. Thank You.

8. Tamara- Tamara on June 23, 2021 at 2:04 am

Hi I am new to your page. I just viewed and subscribed to your channel. You have so much fun and knowledge about planting. Do you mind subscribing to my channel under my name? Thanks

9. Bianca Torres on June 23, 2021 at 2:06 am

hi.. i LOVE your videos! thanks so much for taking the time to thoroughly explain everything and actually SHOW what you are doing as you are doing it!  You are soo informative and make the videos easy (and fun) for us to follow!
    Question:
    I have a 5 foot fence in my backyard.. if im outside and my neighbors are as well.. we can basically see one another… I HATE IT! i wanted to purchase citrus trees that will grow tall enough to obstruct the view.  ive purchased Dwarf variety of Meyor Improved Lemon, Bearss Lime and Washing Orange…do you think they will grow tall enough? Purchased them at Home Depot (in San Diego, Cali) and the tags on them stated 4-6 ft, however your video states 10ft for dwarfs.. or should i purchase Semi-dwarf and just prune them if they become too large.

10. Yeshua Vargas on June 23, 2021 at 2:11 am

Hi, I live in Puerto Rico where we pretty much don’t have seasons. Our USDA Zone is the light brown or 13a which means the average annual extreme minimum temperature is 60-65…God I wish that would happen more often; but anyways, my question is: How does it work for us in terms of when to plant or expect harvests, etc?

11. snakedoctor on June 23, 2021 at 2:21 am

Thanks! This video was very informative!

12. crpuravida2 on June 23, 2021 at 2:23 am

Hi, I live in California in the San Joaquin Valley. Do you have a suggestion for an avocado tree that does well here ? and do I need a polinating tree for it to produce? Same question about a good lemon tree variaty. Thank you! You know so much, I want a garden so bad but it looks so complicated based on your other videos, that I’m going to settle in planting fruit trees. Thank You again!

13. Christina on June 23, 2021 at 2:25 am

It took me a while to find it, but here’s a link to the Fruit and Nut Harvest Dates chart shown at 3:22. https://www.groworganic.com/media/pdfs/fruittreeharvestchart-b.pdf