So I Heard You Want To Build A Greenhouse… | Tropical Plants | Sam's Greenhouse

So I Heard You Want To Build A Greenhouse… | Tropical Plants | Sam's Greenhouse

Hello my beautiful plant people!

I heard a secret… and its about you…
So I heard you want to build a greenhouse, how exciting!
I hope this video helps you or even just informs you about something you were curious about.

Take what you need from this video and I hope it helps you on your plant journey! Please take what I say with a grain of salt as I am no expert and honestly was a fun planty experiment.

The more greenhouses and self love/planty spaces out in the world…
The better!!

Please feel free to inbox me at @plantcollectormelbourne
I’d love to hear about your project and always happy more than happy to help.

Sending you light and planty love always,
Sam x

————————————————————————————————————————-
Greenhouse Set Up

Greenhouse

Maze 6 x 10 Hybrid Walk In Greenhouse (Charcoal)

Misters

Irrigation Timer

Humidifier

Monitor
C79790 WiFi Weather Station

Shelving

————————————————————————————————————————-

Lets be friends!
IG
@sammieroxas
@plantcollectormelbourne

1. Croft Pianos on June 30, 2021 at 1:53 am

Thank you for an amazing instructional video… hoping to do this in UK.. hopefully

2. Rachel’s Indoor Garden on June 30, 2021 at 1:55 am

So much great info girl! Love it! and thanks for sharing.. i was always wondering how much work would be needed to setup a greenhouse.

3. crysweezy on June 30, 2021 at 1:58 am

Love your vids!!!

4. Perry Javier on June 30, 2021 at 1:59 am

Sam next time mayana plant….🤗

5. Jean Vincent Mulder on June 30, 2021 at 2:03 am

hi i live in estepona spain i just started with gardening and gonne build in my farm seedling room/little greenhouse i enjoy really much your channel. its pure positive energy. so keep doing what you doing. i speak for me. IT MAKES ME HAPPY

6. MonarchGreenhouses on June 30, 2021 at 2:16 am

Great vid. I build greenhouses in NJ/ny for people . We use these Bio Green heaters with thermostats. About $170 US. They can take hose sprays and humidity. Stainless steel and made for high humid environment. https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Green-PAL-2-0-USDT/dp/B06XCJGNJK/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Greenhouse+heater&qid=1610075367&sr=8-3

7. The Plant Setter on June 30, 2021 at 2:16 am

I’m glad YouTube suggested this video, you’re great, gotte check out your other videos!

8. Schrammy 884 on June 30, 2021 at 2:18 am

How do you heat your greenhouse?

9. Sandors Palms Ontario Canada🌴 on June 30, 2021 at 2:19 am

Great video and awesome channel 👍🙂🇨🇦

10. PiecesOfNature on June 30, 2021 at 2:20 am

If i had melbourne climate I wouldn’t care to get a greenhouse.

11. Fellowvillager gary on June 30, 2021 at 2:25 am

Next time this one please – it’s predominantly free of charge if you grow the bamboo first.

12. MrGibbs Vlogs on June 30, 2021 at 2:27 am

Hi Sam, i wish to also have a syngonium plant like yours.

13. Best Farming Tips on June 30, 2021 at 2:29 am

When it comes to greenhouses I strongly recommend a shade net greenhouse, not a plastic one. A shade net greenhouse is way better than a plastic greenhouse. Some of the advantages of a shade house include being cheaper, being more durable, being more effective in summer, being safer to farm workers as it has great ventilation. Its also easier to build or repair. For most horticultural crops such s tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, green vegetables, runner beans, strawberries and bell peppers, a 40% white shade cloth is the best.

14. Siamak Habashi on June 30, 2021 at 2:38 am

1st of all your too cute 2nd i just build one and i will post it on Youtube soon, Thanks for the tip.

15. Schrammy 884 on June 30, 2021 at 2:46 am

Hey there! Love this! I recently got my own greenhouse and am so excited! It’s a 2.5m wide by 4.4m long by 2.5m tall. It is a double walled polycarbonate 6mm thick twin sliding doors and it’s going to be my tropical house, just getting the basics of the build finished and I love it! any tips for me?

16. Non Blah blah on June 30, 2021 at 2:47 am

This is amazing. I’m trying to talk my husband into letting buy a small one for our house. Lol maybe just a 6′ X 8′ . We have harsh winters and I dont want my trees everywhere in my house although the leaves smell amazing. Your looks great from what we can see. Thanks for sharing