1. Julio's DIY on July 1, 2021 at 1:51 am

Ok now i have a garden that is 50’x100′ i am considering planting some ftuits trees and possibly vegetables that could survive my zone 4 Minnesota weather, i am looking for an increase to zone 5 and 6 if possible. I will need a lot of ur help since some of the other green houses use too much effort like rocks, tunnels, fans etc. I want to know if ur plan can work for me since u said it is easy. Please post ur building videos we want to see them.

2. mavra milonakos on July 1, 2021 at 1:52 am

Great video.I myself would love to do this. Sad but for now i could only dream.I have some interesting ideas.I have watched many videos like this one on youtube some with good ideas and with your video which is the best one out there could be some little improvements for even better results.I would like to come in contact with you. we could exchange ideas. We have the same passion and great love for this. At my house that I sold (in MTL) in my little back yard, i had 2 yellow apple trees and white grapes. It still hurts and i miss them as if they your part of family.

3. Eunice Rodrigues on July 1, 2021 at 1:53 am

Please show more. I have been trying to grow fruit trees and I need some improvements. I live inNY zone 7

4. Jennifer Groeneweg on July 1, 2021 at 1:54 am

Hello again :), an update- my husband and I have near finished our greenhouse up here in Newfoundland, and have already run out of room, lol…great problem to have! Just this week, I got my grape vine in, as well as the peach tree (ordered from Quebec) which arrived yesterday- so excited! My peanuts are doing great, as well as the luffa (both experiments this year for snacks and sponges). All the veges and hubbies ‘happy plants’ are also doing wonderful :). Best part, it’s attached to the house, so I only have to walk through the patio door in the living room to get to my indoor ‘Garden of Eden’ for fresh produce and herbs. Thank you for your passion of growing, and encouragement to push the boundaries! All the best today 🙂

5. Claudiu Murgan on July 1, 2021 at 1:55 am

Hi, Dan. Great work. What else can you share in terms of what you are looking for, would you allow people to come and see the greenhouse? what is the annual maintenance cost for the size you have implemented? what is the cost to build it? Thanks.

6. Idealika Studio on July 1, 2021 at 1:55 am

Minunat ! Asa nu mai duceti dorul de "acasa" aveti de toate, acolo. Felicitari !

7. Thomas Byng on July 1, 2021 at 1:56 am

Bloody awesome job and research Dan. I have goose bumps, I have bought 100ac a few years ago in the Minden area (Halliburton) zone 4a I believe. i have bought 40 fruit trees Plums, pear, Apple mulberry and Cheers bush and 2 100 x 30 foot hoophouse (greenhouse) one frame up so far. I am crazy excite you just saved me years of trial and error. Thank you very much. My goal here is no dig permaculture center. I would like to know where you are sourcing your fruit trees and grapes. Thank you Dan keep up the extraordinary work, research and videos much appreciated..

8. Scott Spencer on July 1, 2021 at 1:56 am

Love the idea. And I also believe its imperative to a self sustainable life, having the opportunity to grow these types of fruits. Do you go more into detail the spec of your greenhouses ?? Very interested.

9. Ima Zin on July 1, 2021 at 1:57 am

Merci pour le partage

10. Andreea Dragoiu on July 1, 2021 at 1:58 am

facts,this should be spread

11. Write Tome on July 1, 2021 at 1:59 am

Hello Dan.
    I live in Montreal too. It’s so exciting to watch this video. Is there a way to get in touch with you? I would love to see you greenhouse if and when it is possible.

12. Sowing The Law Homestead on July 1, 2021 at 2:00 am

Hi Dan, good to see there are more people building with purpose! I am currently building a similar in ground greenhouse my self! It’s well worth the work involved, plus it stands as an explain to others how we can help our selves and our environment! Thank you for your videos please produce more !

13. Ree Purpose on July 1, 2021 at 2:05 am

Very nice.

14. Berry Wijdeven on July 1, 2021 at 2:05 am

Inspiring!

15. Christian Lloyd Comia on July 1, 2021 at 2:09 am

I have grapes and grow here in
    The Philippines

16. Two Family Homestead on July 1, 2021 at 2:11 am

New subscribers – just approved your request to join Small YT Homesteaders on FB

17. May M on July 1, 2021 at 2:12 am

Hello Dan. Thank you for imparting your wisdom in growing fruit trees where it’s too cold to grow. I currently live in Washington state and we are planning on moving to Alaska. I was a bit discouraged because Rainier Cherries are one of my favorites. Not loosing hope now because I found your videos. Planning to follow your method when we get there.

18. ShabdSangeet Khalsa on July 1, 2021 at 2:12 am

How did you pollinate?

19. Genevieve Gervais on July 1, 2021 at 2:15 am

WoW This us si exacting!!! I have been dreaming to be able to do something like that for a while!!!

20. mike mcpherson on July 1, 2021 at 2:16 am

Awesome job

21. yooper mann on July 1, 2021 at 2:18 am

with the addition of chickens and/or rabbits plus the vegtables, one could have fruit, vegtable, and meat and eggs, you have done what i have been trying to do, thank you for this video

22. steve rouiller on July 1, 2021 at 2:21 am

What about geothermal heating

23. Agathe Poisson on July 1, 2021 at 2:28 am

Chapeau….vraiment inspirant …

24. Malik Bhai on July 1, 2021 at 2:30 am

Do you know if mangoes can be grown in green house as it is a summer climate fruit

25. John Adams on July 1, 2021 at 2:32 am

Wow that’s great !!! Good video. Great looking produce. Can you make a minus 2 zones greenhouse for zone 7 summer highs ? Just kidding (sorta) ..thanks and blessings to you and yours!

26. Shaman King on July 1, 2021 at 2:33 am

amazing; I am fascinated by the subject ,I live in a hot desert area which is the opposite and I wonder how I can make it work without having to cool down the Greenhouse ..
    Thanks for sharing.

27. Larissa Smelkov on July 1, 2021 at 2:33 am

Thank you for sharing. It looks amazing.

28. Gatho Beevens on July 1, 2021 at 2:37 am

Hello Dan, Thanks for this Great video, one thing that was not mentioned in it though was how you managed to keep the indoor in the appropriate propitious climate while it was freezing outside without heating system?

29. Ruby Gengania on July 1, 2021 at 2:38 am

This is a very interesting idea. I live in Calgary that is similar to the climate you have. Now i
    have an idea to follow what you did. Thank you for the good informational ideas.

30. Miroslav Stankovic on July 1, 2021 at 2:39 am

Very impressive.

31. Harmony Salem on July 1, 2021 at 2:42 am

Merci from Montreal.

32. Nena Wise on July 1, 2021 at 2:42 am

Hello from Texas, I love your beautiful greenhouse and will continue to watch for updates .I would love to hear your ideas of what we can all do to help. Also would love to hear the organic methods you practice. I have a 12×20 metal and glass greenhouse that is not yet complete as far as winterizing.We will be getting down into the teens this week and so I will be letting my chickens use as a warm retreat as to help keep my fruit tress from freezing. Keep warm, and God Bless!

33. AbrahamSauder on July 1, 2021 at 2:44 am

You mention in "3rd good news" that you have chosen a self sustainable organic method of growing. Can you expand on that? Is it a specific method, or bits and pieces you’ve put together into your own growing style?

Great stuff. Your work is beyond inspiring to a young plant lover.

34. John Bifano on July 1, 2021 at 2:45 am

Good Morning and thank you for sharing. How do we see the greenhouse and how it was constructed?

35. Natalia Emelianov on July 1, 2021 at 2:46 am

This is such a great movement, We just bought land and are going to live selfsufficient life. 🙂

36. Rhoda Morency on July 1, 2021 at 2:49 am