5 Tips How to grow a ton of dragon fruit

5 Tips How to grow a ton of dragon fruit

This video is all about how to grow a lot of dragon fruit (pitaya) in just one container. This method is what I call the hang or grow down method where the plant is placed upon a stand or in my case a stump and left to drape down instead of being trained up a trellis or post.

Here the link to my article on growing dragon fruit: http://www.selfsufficientme.com/fruit-vegetables/dragon-fruit-pitaya-how-to-guide-for-growing

Buy dragon fruit on Amazon: https://bit.ly/2h9HYK8

Help support the Channel and buy a T-shirt/Merchandise from our Spreadshirt shop: https://bit.ly/2zxrwPA

Blog: http://www.selfsufficientme.com/ (use the search bar on my website to find info on certain subjects)
Forum: http://www.selfsufficientculture.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SelfSufficie…
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SufficientMe
Subscribe to my channel: http://goo.gl/cpbojR

Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland Australia about 45kms north of Brisbane – the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started SSM in 2011 as a blog website project where I document and write about backyard food growing, self-sufficiency, and urban farming in general. I love sharing my foodie and DIY adventures online so come along with me and let’s get into it! Cheers, Mark πŸ™‚

1. Jennifer Baker on July 4, 2021 at 1:55 am

Where is he gardening?

2. Glinda Reynolds on July 4, 2021 at 1:56 am

Does Mobotallor Secrets really help to increase your height fast naturally? We’ve learn many good things about this increase height system.

3. MANONG-D TV on July 4, 2021 at 1:56 am
  4. Evazita68 on July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am

How do I up pot established dragon fruit to a bigger pot along with some cuttings?

5. Juan Rodriguez on July 4, 2021 at 2:00 am

i just bought one for $15…10$/pound. greeting from Modesto CA

6. Jacob Jonas on July 4, 2021 at 2:00 am

As specialist, I do believe Mobotallor Secrets can be great way to achieve the height that you desire. Why not give it a shot? maybe it will work for you too.

7. Iulii Ivanikhin on July 4, 2021 at 2:03 am

What do you think of grow taller fast naturally with Mobotallor Secrets? I notice many people keep on talking about Mobotallor Secrets.

8. Surender Singal on July 4, 2021 at 2:03 am

Great growing fruit story. I am not sure if it will grow on sacramento. Thank you, Jussojuan

9. Sylvan Fluitt on July 4, 2021 at 2:04 am

Anyone know what is Mobotallor Secrets about? I hear many people increase their height fast naturally with this grow taller system.

10. Nathalie Gauthier on July 4, 2021 at 2:04 am

Me watching this from the east coast of Canada with tiny seedlings having 0 hopes πŸ˜‚

11. Raul Vaquer on July 4, 2021 at 2:05 am

Photonutrients is my new favourite new word

12. sebastian marciniak on July 4, 2021 at 2:06 am

Is Mobotallor Secrets effective to grow 4 inches taller? We have read many good stuff about this increase height system.

13. Na Garden Na Life on July 4, 2021 at 2:07 am

Nice idea. Will give a try myself with my plant πŸ‘

14. Bryan Capener on July 4, 2021 at 2:10 am

Does Mobotallor Secrets really help to grow taller fast naturally? I have read a lot of good stuff about this grow taller secrets.

15. Glenda Perez on July 4, 2021 at 2:10 am

How to start dragon fruit

16. Crystal Barraza on July 4, 2021 at 2:11 am

Dragon fruit is $7 per pound roughly $14 per fruit here in Houston, TX, USA

17. Kamron Werner on July 4, 2021 at 2:11 am

Anybody know what is Mobotallor Secrets about? I hear many individuals grow taller with this increase height system.

18. Ronald Baile on July 4, 2021 at 2:12 am

Does Mobotallor Secrets really help to grow taller fast naturally? I’ve learn a lot of good stuff about this increase height secrets.

19. than ooα€™α€„α€Ία€‚α€œα€¬α€•α€«α€€α€»α€±α€Έα€‡α€°α€Έα€‘α€‘α€°α€Έα€α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€—α€»α€¬ on July 4, 2021 at 2:13 am

Thanks sir

20. Bryan Capener on July 4, 2021 at 2:14 am

What is Mobotallor Secrets? Does it work? I hear many individuals achieving the height that they desire with this increase height system.

21. Amina Trujillo on July 4, 2021 at 2:15 am

What is Mobotallor Secrets and how does it work? I hear most people grow taller fast naturally with this increase height system.

22. Plants On Locke on July 4, 2021 at 2:16 am

Hello! Happy holidays! I am in central California and have a very rare one of a kind 1945 self fertilizing honey/berry/candy fig. This is a very cold hardy variety, and not only produces a lot of large delicious fruit, but fruits all year long. It is hard to tell if it has 2 long fruit cycles, or 3 short. There is fruit growing as we speak. I sell 1ft airlayered trees and rooted cuttings of this variety for around $80-100 each depending on how many branches are forming.

Trees around 2-3ft, especially with multiple branches, I sell locally for up to $400 each. I have some other rare stuff if you wanna check out my store. I was wondering if you would trade me DF cuttings for a bunch of big thick cuttings of my fig (cuts from 2-3 year old branches.) They don’t have to be very big I’m not picky 😁 If you are not interested I completely understand! Thanks for your time πŸ₯°

23. Varlaam Filippenkov on July 4, 2021 at 2:16 am

Does Mobotallor Secrets (just google it) achieve the height that I desire? I notice a lot of people keep on talking about this increase height method.

24. Lavinie Kroening on July 4, 2021 at 2:18 am

As expert, I do think Mobotallor Secrets can be good way to exceed your natural height. Why not give it a shot? maybe it is going to work for you too.

25. Bidyashree Sethi on July 4, 2021 at 2:18 am

I see the genius

26. Ted Scott on July 4, 2021 at 2:21 am

I might put a couple on my roof

27. Romeo Boucher on July 4, 2021 at 2:21 am

6:20 Did you throw that on the neighbor’s yard?

28. jomsart on July 4, 2021 at 2:21 am

your fruits look painful πŸ™

29. Steven Horton on July 4, 2021 at 2:23 am

I live in the high desert of the mojave desert in california, your method wouldn’t work, but if I move somewhere else I might do it your way — hanging in a pot.

30. Qiana Long on July 4, 2021 at 2:23 am

What exactly is Mobotallor Secrets? How does this thing really work? I see many people keep on talking about this grow taller secrets.

31. Nastas Fedorintsev on July 4, 2021 at 2:24 am

What is Mobotallor Secrets? I have noticed several awesome things about this grow taller system.

32. Kamron Werner on July 4, 2021 at 2:27 am

Is Mobotallor Secrets useful to exceed your natural height? I’ve learn a lot of good stuff about this increase height system.

33. katie russel on July 4, 2021 at 2:27 am

Does Mobotallor Secrets really help to grow taller fast naturally? We have read a lot of good things about this grow taller system.

34. Jazz Spiry on July 4, 2021 at 2:29 am

What is the best product or brand to achieve the height that you desire? I read loads of superb reviews on the internet about how Mobotallor Secrets can assist you increase your height fast naturally. Has anybody tried this grow taller method?

35. shreedhara g on July 4, 2021 at 2:30 am

Thank u bro. I was searching for this video for a long time because i had previously watched it once but didn’t seriously took it that time. Thanks a lot

36. Alain Neighbor on July 4, 2021 at 2:34 am

What are some ways to increase your height fast naturally? I read lots of superb opinions on the internet about how Mobotallor Secrets can assist you exceed your natural height. Has anyone tried this grow taller system?

37. Dipesh Limbu on July 4, 2021 at 2:36 am

Thank you for the very useful information and tips. I am planting my first cuttings given by a friend.

38. Zus The Bruce on July 4, 2021 at 2:36 am

So inspiring thanks so much for the tips I wanna grow my own. I ate one for the first time a couple weeks ago, the yellow ones, I ended up buying a basket of them from the guy. I fell in love with the fruit and it’s health benefits.. The fruit is truely amazing

39. fishy fish on July 4, 2021 at 2:37 am

Great video thanks im getting a dragonfruit.

40. Nonya Damnbusiness on July 4, 2021 at 2:37 am

For those who haven’t tried yellow dragon fruit, it’s like a vanilla watermelon. The texture and sweetness of watermelon but the flavor is sugar and vanilla. It’s really good.

41. Krist3n Mari3 on July 4, 2021 at 2:42 am

I found your method last year during quarantine. Ive been struggling for 3 years to get them to trail up and over a pole, never getting flower buds. Proud to announce after using this method i now have a budding plant with ants coming in very interested πŸ™ŒπŸΌ thanks mate, its hard to get an australian video abour dragonfruit, i appreciate your videos alot. Cheers! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

42. Matthew Njenga on July 4, 2021 at 2:43 am

How can I get seedlings please

43. James Sang on July 4, 2021 at 2:44 am

I love the idea of growing the plant high! Easy!

44. Z E on July 4, 2021 at 2:45 am

The yellow taste the best in my opinion.

45. Z E on July 4, 2021 at 2:46 am

That plant is loaded

46. Churchill Deutschendorf on July 4, 2021 at 2:46 am

How effective is Mobotallor Secrets? We have noticed several awesome things about this increase height system.

47. Gill Prado on July 4, 2021 at 2:46 am

Is Mobotallor Secrets useful to grow 4 inches taller? I have learn numerous good things about this grow taller system.

48. Witt Nguyen on July 4, 2021 at 2:53 am

Are you selling dragon fruits??? Can I order a box?

49. Donald Thomas on July 4, 2021 at 2:53 am

What is Mobotallor Secrets? We have heard numerous awesome things about this increase height secrets.

50. Rudy Huerta on July 4, 2021 at 2:54 am

We rooted the seeds. We have now planted them in a greenhouse kit. Will these give fruit or do we need to pollinate them when it grows?