May 2020 Garden Tour Zone 8B | Our First Year

May 2020 Garden Tour Zone 8B | Our First Year

Subscribe for more videos like this! https://cutt.ly/9yyX2GA

Fun fact: when I edit these videos on our deck, the birds can hear themselves on the video and start chirping back.

Filmed in May of 2020.

1. KP Bholah on July 5, 2021 at 1:37 am

Hello, we are excited too. Our garden looks so similar to yours and everyday we go out to see that our scarlet beans have grown another couple cms. Thank you for sharing. Also think that your tomato plants might need more pruning just from the videos that I have been watching recently. Thankful to have found your channel. We are also in zone 8B 😊

2. Off-grid simply Happy Rodriguez on July 5, 2021 at 1:37 am

I ENVY you! I keep talking a garden. I have cilantro and 1 tomatoe 🙁 I want to plant magnolia I’m in Georgia they are everywhere where I am. I just moved onto 10.04 acres with nothing except pines and a creek and 🐍

3. Morenita B on July 5, 2021 at 1:39 am

Hi I love your garden😍I’m also in zone 8b I have a small garden of my own. The plant you think is a Serrano is actually a cayenne pepper The Serrano has a thicker skin like the jalapeño.

4. SimplyStacyL on July 5, 2021 at 1:41 am

Your garden is beautiful! Isn’t wisteria toxic for chickens?

5. Lenna pelayo on July 5, 2021 at 1:48 am

I really enjoy your videos I just found you but I think that’s not a serrano it looks like a chile de arbol

6. Andres Oropeza on July 5, 2021 at 1:48 am

Love seeing the bees pollinate! Looks great y’all ☺️

7. Arlene Gould Official on July 5, 2021 at 1:49 am

Fantastic!

8. Natalie Aaby on July 5, 2021 at 1:50 am

This is zoneB and was taped in May? Where about are you located? I’m in WA state and there’s no way you live near me so I’m totally confused because I’m in zoneB! I can’t believe you had cucumbers and watermelons already? You’re garden is looking great!

9. Magee-Lee Preston on July 5, 2021 at 1:51 am

Sam at the beginning = priceless! I love this new editing style, y’all!

10. Celena Chapman on July 5, 2021 at 1:52 am

I’m in zone 8b also. Mostly focused on flowers and vines for now. But enjoying gaining inspiration for veggies in the future. Thanks for your informative videos!

11. DKUJ_ PALLETS & GARDENING on July 5, 2021 at 1:52 am

Beautiful.. I love the trellis!!!

12. Stacey Ford on July 5, 2021 at 1:57 am

What a sweet garden! Just love the excitement over the blueberries. Just wanted to share that one use for your cucumbers is with a little mint and lemon in water for detoxifying. Can’t wait to see more!

13. gypsyvanneraddict on July 5, 2021 at 1:57 am

Loving that potager garden!

14. Ellofez on July 5, 2021 at 2:01 am

Hey friends I’m Abel and I miss having a large garden. I am also in USDA zone 8b Dallas, TX. Sadly I container garden now. I went from having a 3-acres garden outside Omaha, Ne a few years ago to container gardening.

15. From Black Thumb To Green Thumb on July 5, 2021 at 2:02 am

What are growing now? Really nice garden.

16. Farm Life with Kids on July 5, 2021 at 2:03 am

New sub. I like your channel. You’re in zone 8b like me. I’m in Southern California and I stumbled upon your video as I searched what to grow in my zone. I’ve been putting off a garden tour but I think you inspired me to go for it.

17. Caroline Rae on July 5, 2021 at 2:05 am

Booganveelya lol

18. Troy Champion on July 5, 2021 at 2:06 am

I am zone 8b as well, I liked your video and look forward to more.

19. Libby Flanagan on July 5, 2021 at 2:07 am

Hey!! I am a small youtuber in zone 8b as well! I am in the upstate of SC! So great to see a fellow gardener on here! Everything looks great at your place! Your garden is much more organized than mine and we have mostly the same plants except I have a lot of okra which you can still plant! I would love to connect, I love this style of video

20. cynthia saunders on July 5, 2021 at 2:08 am

Love the blueberry reaction! We are pulling a few peppers and tomatoes and cooking them for dinners and salads. The taste is so amazing compared to the grocery. The reaction from my manly teenaged boys…empty plates and lots of full tummies!

21. Grafting Tactick on July 5, 2021 at 2:10 am

I fall in love with your garden, so beautiful 💕💕👌

22. House On A Hill on July 5, 2021 at 2:14 am

Good to see ya guys again!! It’s so amazing seeing all the changes from one mother to another!!! Keep it up!!!

23. Busy Being Lovelady on July 5, 2021 at 2:14 am

It’s great to find other 8B gardeners! It seems that we are few here in Texas. Well at least on YouTube.

24. S W on July 5, 2021 at 2:16 am

Sonic spikes………LOL!

25. Brianna Boyd on July 5, 2021 at 2:18 am

come back!

26. Karolien - kornelia - La Lande on July 5, 2021 at 2:18 am

So happy to have found your channel!
    We are buying an old farm-house with land in rural France (we’re in zone 7b-8a, but recent years climat is more behaving like zone 8a-b) and are also learning a lot about gardening and growing our own veggies and totally share your enthousiasm!

27. Jenna Hull on July 5, 2021 at 2:19 am

Fun to watch! I am also in zone 8b!

28. Mr Rivas on July 5, 2021 at 2:24 am

What do you feed your tomato plant

29. Galahad on July 5, 2021 at 2:25 am

Austin?

30. gypsyvanneraddict on July 5, 2021 at 2:32 am

What state are you in?

31. This Wonderland Life with Alice Marie on July 5, 2021 at 2:34 am

My butter crunch lettuce went to bolt really fast in South Carolina. My Romaine and red leaf lettuce are still producing. For cilantro I grow it throughout the year. Sprinkle seeds throughout the season.

32. Jenny Harmony on July 5, 2021 at 2:35 am

I love this tour! I hope you don’t come to regret the Wisteria like I did. It’s difficult to deal with in a working area and requires heavy and regular pruning all through summer once its grown! It will also topple structures so watch out for that! Love the kitties and chickens!