Large Harvest From the 100% Indoor Organic Garden

Large Harvest From the 100% Indoor Organic Garden

It was our first harvest from the organic indoor square foot garden and it was a big one! We will be making a nice healthy salad with these greens and they will be a welcome addition from the lack of fresh home grown produce.
Send mail to:
PO box 131
Marysville, MI 48040

450+ varieties of Heirloom & Non-GMO Vegetable seeds .99/pack, fertilizer, garden tools, blog & More: http://www.MIgardener.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MIgardener
Instagram: http://instagram.com/MIgardener
G+: http://plus.google.com/+MIgardener
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MIgardenerYT/ Twitter: http://twitter.com/MI_gardener
Tumblr: http://tumblr.com/MIgardener Check out our new clothing line! http:www.freshpickedapparel.com

1. justin g on July 7, 2021 at 2:05 am

Is it still 100% orangic using artificial grow lights ??

2. Sally Henry on July 7, 2021 at 2:05 am

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!That looks so GREAT you have the greenest thumb I’ve ever seen lol! WOW Just WOW!!!!!!

3. Matt McGhee on July 7, 2021 at 2:11 am

thanks for the inspiration

4. angela lowe on July 7, 2021 at 2:11 am

Hey I know this is off subject but I was just wondering how you and Cindi met. I bet it is a great story. My husband and I met at work. We were both custodians at the local High School. Anyway just curious. I also noticed that you both are up to 103,249 subscribers so Awesome!

5. JOEREAL HealingIsEasy on July 7, 2021 at 2:11 am

Can you send a link on the setup from seed to harvest please. Please include nutrients and average watering and light hours please

6. Jodie Thuy on July 7, 2021 at 2:11 am

Luke. can you do another vid about what to do with squash after harvest

7. Ciara Gorglione on July 7, 2021 at 2:12 am

This is amazing!!! Did you do a video on your set up and which leaves you chose. A fresh salad would be nice year round! This is really amazing!! haha.

8. Michelle Stone on July 7, 2021 at 2:13 am

Thank you!

9. Jennifer Herbs on July 7, 2021 at 2:13 am

$30 for lighting is MUCH less than one visit to a psychologist when Winter Blues kicks in. LoL Gardening in the north indoors in (say) February is worth every cent spent on your lights, Luke! 👍🏻✌🏻

10. Sandy Malich on July 7, 2021 at 2:14 am

what sooil did you use? I have grow lights from Costco

11. Christine M on July 7, 2021 at 2:14 am

what kind of beans?

12. Du Fung on July 7, 2021 at 2:14 am

Not just is it more nutrient dense due to not being speed grown in a facility(nutrition encodes at a given rate, no matter volume) but nutrition is often lost in transit, if it comes to the store and then your stomach you’ve alrdy lost 20% even eatin the day it arrives at the store. Furthermore there are no pesticides or possible heavy metals like even a well made factory farm.You can cut off exactly what you eat, want seconds, put on some gloves or wash you hands and cut off precisely what will leave you satisfied, less waste more saved.I think those whom don’t call it viable don’t understand you pay for the nutrition not the volume, also if your quality is superior you may be paying a tad more for better health and wellbeing, things which should be priceless.

13. Phyllis White on July 7, 2021 at 2:18 am

Luke, I have brought in my first strawberry runner and potted it inside. Now I’m interested in more.

14. john izmirlian on July 7, 2021 at 2:20 am

How did you make your grow bed and what is the depth of it?

15. angela sheppard on July 7, 2021 at 2:20 am

good tip for the beans

16. angela lowe on July 7, 2021 at 2:22 am

The best food on earth. Awesome

17. Sykes Outdoor Services on July 7, 2021 at 2:23 am

You could position your lights a LOT closer and get faster results. Hold your hand just above the tops of the the plants as long as it is not obviously warm from the light (keep the lights atleast 4-6 inches away) you’re good. With artificial lighting the lumen count of the light drops off dramatically over a matter of 6-12 inches. It does not penetrate like Sunlight does. If you use HPS bulbs then it fixes the problem but creates one of heat and power usage…

18. angela sheppard on July 7, 2021 at 2:24 am

Curious. Have you ever tried growing hydroponically!

19. Hadarah BatYah on July 7, 2021 at 2:27 am

LOOKS GREAT. Very inspiring!!

20. Jack Bird on July 7, 2021 at 2:27 am

question what does organic mean?

21. Rah-Saunn Jones on July 7, 2021 at 2:28 am

I just love your spirit.

22. LANDSCAPE PHOTOS GARDENING HOUSE AND GARDEN on July 7, 2021 at 2:32 am

best organic gardening tips video!

23. heidigib01 on July 7, 2021 at 2:36 am

So what are the signs of overwater? Underwater? Nutrient deficiency ect?

24. Janice B on July 7, 2021 at 2:36 am

that bed produced nicely for you all.

25. angela sheppard on July 7, 2021 at 2:36 am

Oops I just caught it,it’s red romaine

26. Dianne Miller on July 7, 2021 at 2:37 am

First time growing cucamellons. I’ve bought them from Migardner in December and could not wait until ground here in MI is warm enough. I started them on a grow mat and recently put them in a pot. I will be staking soon almost touching the first level stake. I will have to revisit how to pollinate before they flower. Also cherry tomatoes are going into an container soon. Lavender is in the stratification stage. This IS how I fight spring fever.

27. R. J. Denicola on July 7, 2021 at 2:37 am

Hey luke do you guys have a salad pack on your site i couldnt find it if you did, but id totally like some of those never heard of half of those types of lettuce. THANKS!

28. bellamiamb on July 7, 2021 at 2:39 am

This information was so helpful!! Need to have fresh greens available year round for health reasons. Appreciate you sharing your wisdom!!!

29. 4 Shaw on July 7, 2021 at 2:42 am

the soul has no price, it fills your soul with pleasure

30. R. J. Denicola on July 7, 2021 at 2:42 am

Wow man that seems like it grew fast

31. lamfilipos on July 7, 2021 at 2:43 am

Just wonderful, I been tryin to find out about "grow organic" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Nonannah Hanulian Future – (search on google ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my friend got cool success with it.

32. Ming Song on July 7, 2021 at 2:43 am

How do u deal with fungus gnats?

33. Greenly Rooted on July 7, 2021 at 2:45 am

Hi Luke, i began watching today, started in your unpainted room, and I am confused:
    1. what happened to the walls? they look like you removed the walls and painted the (bare) cinder blocks?
    2. what happened to the DWC deep water culture, Kratky Method? the beds look the same save for the medium.
    The youtube vids were progressing in a linear mode I thought until, BAM, your grow beds are now a sailfish substrate.

34. Owens Rayfeilds on July 7, 2021 at 2:47 am

lies,,,,you planted already grown,,,lol,,,laught of your secret talk ….lol

35. R. J. Denicola on July 7, 2021 at 2:47 am

Are you using LED lights? Normally led can use alot less energy, and still get a harvest from. My bearded dragons 3 of them have lights on constantly and its like 30 bucks a month for them.

36. Richard K on July 7, 2021 at 2:51 am

Did the plants you cut all the leaves from ever come back?

37. greencrossgarden on July 7, 2021 at 2:51 am

I’ve been growing indoors for years, it’s absolutely worth it.

38. MsValmark on July 7, 2021 at 2:51 am

I also grow hydroponically and the greens were absolutely wonderful. It’s just not the same as store bought!!!

39. Michael Pelletier on July 7, 2021 at 2:53 am

Hi I’m a new subscriber up here in Manitoba and I’m interested in this indoor gardening. Are you using the 4 foot florescent grow light tubes ? If so how many sq ft will a fixture with two four foot lamps work efficiently on ?

40. Cami Cri on July 7, 2021 at 2:53 am

Wow, lots of salad! Yummy!

41. Jennifer Elsaesser on July 7, 2021 at 2:53 am

What a great indoor garden. I love walking out of our garden w dinner. I grow microgreens indoors. Mostly lettuce and pepper cress. Then come February we start the seedlings. Right now we are in a mad rush here in Maine to plant our garlic. October 15th is our garlic planting date.

42. Kiwi Nest on July 7, 2021 at 2:54 am

Would this work in a conservatory instead? We have one that is used a lot in summer but wasted space in winter but very light, probably between 0-12° Celsius though.

43. Patrick Barry on July 7, 2021 at 2:54 am

why did you stop doing hydroponics?

44. naturally gifted on July 7, 2021 at 2:56 am

I’m tempted to make an indoor garden bed. However, I have two options for drainage. One would be to make the bottom of the garden bed like the shape of an igloo introverted “of course” if that makes sense. With a hole in the middle. And two would be to have it build on uneven legs where it’s on a slope, with a hole and have a large enough bucket underneath to catch the excess water. Just my visualization 😃

45. angela sheppard on July 7, 2021 at 2:59 am

That in the middle looks like kale. is it? I have trouble growing kale for some reason. is there a tip or two?

46. PAULETTE MAYFIELD on July 7, 2021 at 2:59 am

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!! You guys are the greatest!

47. Tethra Leang on July 7, 2021 at 3:01 am

i am more excited than u my inspiration man

48. Alan McLean on July 7, 2021 at 3:02 am

How long per day are the grow lights on

49. Ivan Garcia on July 7, 2021 at 3:03 am

Where is the weed at? lol

50. Product reviewer uk on July 7, 2021 at 3:04 am

why not just buy it cheap in a shop?