iDOO 12 Pod Led Hydroponic Indoor Garden Kit

iDOO 12 Pod Led Hydroponic Indoor Garden Kit

Unboxing and setting up an iDOO 12 pod hydroponic grow light system.

🌱 IDOO 12 pod LED hydroponic indoor garden kit buy here: https://amzn.to/3sUWxVu

πŸͺ΄ Get 10% off your iDOO use promo code: IDIG30101

IDOO 7 pod led hydroponic system video: https://youtu.be/VYRtzwifPZw

See all of our recommended products here: https://www.mythicalfam.com/recommended

The Mythical Mom loves to garden, cook, vlog and more!

Be sure to follow, subscribe and turn those notifications on!

Please follow the Mythical Family on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

You can also find The Mythical Mom’s social media and the Mythical Shop by clicking her Link Tree link below or by going to her website!

Website

Mythical Shop

All music is copyright and royalty free.

Fair Use and Copyright disclaimer: This video is created as an educational review and falls within fair use practices.

*Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No copyright infringement intended. For review use only.

1. Mythical Mom on July 13, 2021 at 2:22 am

Hey everyone, thanks for watching! Here is the link to buy this system: https://amzn.to/3sUWxVu

2. Diamond Lo on July 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

I have the exact same IDOO 12 pod system. I just set it up on March 7th and my romaine seeds are sprouting! Very exciting stuff, this is the first time I’ve ever owned a hydroponic system. I plan to start seeds from jiffy pellet pods next month as I’m in Zone 6A. Excited and apprehensive at the same time as this is all new to me. I hope it all works out!

3. Amika C. on July 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

You swapped places with the n and g….. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That was too cute!!!! I’ve done that before. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4. Andre Bell on July 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

Anyone find an easy way to change the water every few weeks as suggested? I changed my water for the first time yesterday. Messy. Probably going to add a drain plug. But if unnecessary would love to know there’s an easier way *before* I melt a hole in the thing to accept a drain plug. Thx

5. N Fogg on July 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

Thank you! I just received two of these and was wondering how to reset the fan to the default if you accidentally press the button one more time for it to run continuously?

6. Ben Corfield on July 13, 2021 at 2:33 am

Hello, whats the difference with the Vegetable mode and the Flower/Fruit mode if they run for the same amount of time? Why and when would I use them, same question for the fan? When and why would I use that function? Thanks.

7. Kenny Kline on July 13, 2021 at 2:37 am

All I’m see in is a box?
    What the hell?

8. Oksana W on July 13, 2021 at 2:43 am

Nice video! You want to use those black spacers in your other idoo, too. They are meant to keep the light out of the water which prevents algae from growing. Algae is the green stuff that can develop on your sponges and in water, it will fight your plants for those nutrients.

9. Kateri Karish on July 13, 2021 at 2:48 am

How long does the bottle of nutrients last?

10. Randy Johnston on July 13, 2021 at 2:49 am

Nice looking set up. Looking forward to updates. It’s pronounced oxΒ·yΒ·genΒ·ate LoL . Good review!

11. eneri mail on July 13, 2021 at 2:52 am

Where do you buy the fertilizer when it’s done?

12. Antigone Heart on July 13, 2021 at 2:54 am

I own two of these units. I am dealing with a lot of green algae developing in my herbs garden. Some of the pods have germinated seeds, but the pods are soaking wet, and smell loudly of wet sponge.

I am now wondering if I should remove the developing herbs plagued with the cited factors. πŸ™

13. Mutton Curry on July 13, 2021 at 2:55 am

Oh they don’t have the straw/stake things. 😯

14. Sanjay Abdul Kader on July 13, 2021 at 3:02 am

What is the Power Voltage to the unit? I was planning to order it from Amazon US, however, the volatge is different from that in US (we have 220 VAC).

15. Kateri Karish on July 13, 2021 at 3:06 am

Do you have to add more nutrients when you need to add water, each time?

16. Paul Sevensky on July 13, 2021 at 3:08 am

Good video! I bought the 12-pod system and assembled it before seeing your video. Glad to see I got it all correct (first time hydroponic grower) πŸ™‚ I planted in nine of the 12 pods at the moment. If you can do a video about cleaning the pump for this system next month, that would be great. It’s one place where the manual wasn’t quite as specific as the other parts and I’d certainly like to get that procedure correct (it’s a different pump than the one in your video for the seven-pod system). Thanks!

17. J K on July 13, 2021 at 3:09 am

It would be easier to initially add 20 ml of each food to the first one liter, then just add 3 liters plain water.

18. Robert Montgomery on July 13, 2021 at 3:10 am

I’m thinking of trying this with like cherry tomatoes. Tomatoes plants have allot of growth. Could this handle two plants?

19. Phil S on July 13, 2021 at 3:17 am

Nice video and well explained. Can you do a tutorial on transplanting from the IDOO system to outdoors. I’m starting to use the system with mostly peppers.

20. learning to fly on July 13, 2021 at 3:17 am

ok need update on idoo 12 plz!!!!