February Zone 9b Gardening with Kevin

February Zone 9b Gardening with Kevin

Want to know what to do in February in your zone 9 garden? Kevin gives us some great tips on what to do now to ensure your garden and landscape is healthy and beautiful this spring!

1. Prune back dormant and leggy trees and plants.
2. Your plants are about to get hungry as they push out new growth! Feed them with some fertilizer to give them a healthy boost. (We use Espoma’s organic products on our plants – mainly Holly Tone)
3. Plant your plants! Now is the best time to plant camellias and roses, as well as any annuals and perennials.
4. Apply pre-emergent herbicide to your lawn to prevent weeds before they become a problem.

1. Diana Cagle on July 18, 2021 at 2:07 am

What is the gorgeous bush you’re standing in front of at the end?

2. My Backyard Garden on July 18, 2021 at 2:12 am

Great information! Thank you for sharing.

3. Kashmir Movie Production Dadyal Mirpur on July 18, 2021 at 2:14 am

Nice video sharing sir 🌷

4. Gardening With SkinnyBoyRandy on July 18, 2021 at 2:28 am

Hi Kevin. New member for life here on you home. we need to support each other and I am here for your channl. Check out my garden also if you can.

5. AquaSeahorse Love on July 18, 2021 at 2:31 am

So much life and laughter in the background in this video. I was there last weekend and not many people, everyone walking around in fear with gloom in the atmosphere. No laughing children.
    I miss the good ole days. This video really shows how much this pandemic has changed life and everyone’s temperament.
    Thank you for continuing to supplying us with such great products during this unfortunate time.

6. Tolly Tucker on July 18, 2021 at 2:32 am

Thank you – as always I love seeing y’all’s videos! Very helpful!

7. Canadian kid on July 18, 2021 at 2:35 am

9b , I didn’t know some flowers are edible and taste so good till we went to Kawai Hawaiian islands . 🤘