How To Setup a Commercial Growcraft | LED Grow Light | Indoor Growing

How To Setup a Commercial Growcraft | LED Grow Light | Indoor Growing

Setting up a pre-assembled Commercial Growcraft fixture is simple and to the point to get you up and growing in no time.

With the push-lock connectors on the fixture, driver, and dimmer easily snap together for quick plug and play functionality.

In this video, Austin shows you how simple this process is.

0:00 Introduction
0:20 What’s in the box
0:56 Rope ratchet setup
1:25 Hanging your light
2:08 Push-lock connectors
2:44 600W drivers
3:00 Conclusion

Shop our line of Commercial Growcraft backed by a 3-year limited warranty

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us an email at service@chilledgrowlights.com

Stay Happy. Stay Healthy. Stay ChilLED.

#LEDGrowLights #IndoorGardening #CommercialGrowing

1. Green Magic Gardening on July 20, 2021 at 2:39 am

Man you guys make some of the best lights I haven’t tried one but ive done enough research and wow man so impressed!!

2. Spencer Cloyd on July 20, 2021 at 2:55 am

would love to see some sort of par readings if possible

3. Crazypug156 6 on July 20, 2021 at 3:00 am

Chilled tech is amazing!! Love my X3 330

4. Scotties Garden on July 20, 2021 at 3:02 am

Hey Austin on my diy x3 mini what exactly do I need to push lock everything the dimmer they driver and the power cord plz and thx plz have the push lock kit in my cart but didn’t know if that was right or to much

5. Mike Jones on July 20, 2021 at 3:04 am

Over-priced Over-hyped grow light, get a better china replica for half the price at eco-farm

6. Shortdawg_48 Shortdawg_48 on July 20, 2021 at 3:08 am

💯

7. Gunnar Hernandez on July 20, 2021 at 3:10 am

I’m still so happy that I was able to win an x2 from y’all in a giveaway, I can’t even explain how satisfied I’m in such a product. my lady’s are loving it they look amazing. Thanks and appreciate the video.

8. Scotties Garden on July 20, 2021 at 3:10 am

Y’all need an x4 mini and up to a x6 mini I’m abt to build my own lol it would have a solid build for a 3×5 the x6 that is

9. Meekah She on July 20, 2021 at 3:11 am

Better than me. "Ay bro I’m about to plug that light up stare at it make sure it comes on"🤣

10. ipwn youtwo on July 20, 2021 at 3:12 am

almost 1k usd for a 500w light =))) LOL

11. Zeebone Grows on July 20, 2021 at 3:19 am

Would love to try out some of your stuff! I’ve done research and you seem to be one of the few with attention to UV. Great video!

12. Lyal Minchinton on July 20, 2021 at 3:24 am

Check out the channel”migro “ , he does accurate test on most new lights.🤘🏼👍🏻

13. Scotties Garden on July 20, 2021 at 3:25 am

Y’all just ordered 2 more lights from grow craft and man are they slick af,these are needed for any serious grower ,plus Austin will take care of u all no problems,and if there’s something wrong or if they’re out he’ll reach out and let ya know and get u taken care of ASAP!!!this dude needs an award for best customer service out there period!!he goes above and beyond yall plus there lights are the best and you can easily fix a light if something happens insteadve having to toss it,u can’t beat that !!