How to Start a Container Garden #4 (BUILD) Herb & Lettuce Grow Table

How to Start a Container Garden #4 (BUILD) Herb & Lettuce Grow Table

This container grow table is great for growing herbs, lettuce, spinach, onions, and any other small vegetables.
It make it healthier plant, easy to organize, back friendly, and senior friendly.
This is a great addition to starting a container garden.

If you like our videos, give us a THUMBS UP and SHARE! It encourages us to keep producing excellent videos
#container gardening #gardening #garden
Link below for products used in the video:

Subscribe now to never miss a new videos.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HollisNancysHomestead

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HollisandNancysHomestead/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollisnancyshomestead/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/HollisNancy/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HNHomestead

HOW TO PARTNER WITH:
🙏🏼Please Pray 🙏🏼 for our Homestead, SHARE and LIKE👍

Use our Amazon links (FREE to you)
US – https://www.amazon.com/shop/hollisnancyshomestead
Canada – https://www.amazon.ca/shop/hollisnancyshomestead
United Kingdom – https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/hollisnancyshomestead

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn small fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Partner with us by donation: can use Debit or Credit Card thru PayPal

Thank you for partnering with us! Your partnership helps us to continue to provide great content on YouTube. We are grateful!

Hollis, Nancy, and Bing Bing
Have a Blessed Day

1. Diane Tucker on July 26, 2021 at 9:08 pm

All you men out there, PAY ATTENTION ❣️ This is the way to LOVE your wife. You find out what SHE loves then you invest yourself in it. Pure and Simple. Personally, I would rather have an herb table any day than roses every day❣️ Hollis, you have discovered the secret to truly loving Nancy. 🥰

2. Redsassyfox19 on July 26, 2021 at 9:08 pm

Hello sweet dear friends it’s so good to see these videos back on!!! I love watching y’all so much, you teach things everyone can do to help ourselves become less dependent on our grocery stores, with that being said lol 😆 where can I find the shade cloth? 😘❤️👍

3. john richards on July 26, 2021 at 9:09 pm

Great videos, thanks for teaching us. Y’all do a wonderful job of growing. See how my friends do it on their 5 acres in NC. Honey Tree Farm on YouTube. They are quite amazing and will teach us great ways with vegetables. Be safe and God bless.

4. Marilyn McNeely on July 26, 2021 at 9:09 pm

Hollis , you look like you lost weight

5. Jess Miller on July 26, 2021 at 9:09 pm

If you’re in central FL I’d love to help and learn from you

6. Vanessa Guy on July 26, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Hey Hollis and Nancy
    I am so fascinated with your skills and plans presented. You are OCD in a good way 😊. I wish you and Nancy had a couple of helpers there. You guys are doing exceptional work and I love your music with your videos.
    You work smart. I guess that’s where your OCD comes in. But, I am learning a lot and I can’t wait to start one of your project’s. Thank you so much for sharing💗

7. Thomas Adams on July 26, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Hi Hollis and Nancy! Love all your build project videos. You had an amazing garden in Virginia, and I can’t wait to see this garden in it’s full blooming glory. Just a question….I noticed that you didn’t space the top boards for drainage like your other grow tables. Why is that? Stay safe and well!

8. Homer Martinez on July 26, 2021 at 9:13 pm

there is a florida cherry tomato that I’ve seen on videos which grows literally on sandy soil. would love to see you grow that tomato variety and see the results

9. Tila on July 26, 2021 at 9:17 pm

I’d love to see a video on which plants can tolerate this direct Florida sun. I’ve found that even if it says “full sun” some of my plants are getting fried. I’m new to gardening so I’m not sure how to tell what’s too much vs not enough!

10. rachael courtnell on July 26, 2021 at 9:18 pm

great job, when ya gonna come do mine lol lol 🙂

11. Dianne Brown Wilder on July 26, 2021 at 9:18 pm

I love your videos but I have to say the greatest part is when Nancy says "have a blessed day" We love you all.

12. BeAmbitiousNotContent on July 26, 2021 at 9:18 pm

Excellent build!

13. Yogamom on July 26, 2021 at 9:19 pm

Amazing! What a monumental task by Hollis, inspired by Nancy. Wonderful watching Hollis create. Magnificent! Thank you for sharing. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💕

14. sanyuable on July 26, 2021 at 9:19 pm

thx 4 sharing

15. Simmo S Simpson on July 26, 2021 at 9:20 pm

I love that you think of something and just go and build it! Awesome job!

16. Susan Baker on July 26, 2021 at 9:22 pm

AWESOME JOB HOLLIS!! I KNOW YOU MADE NANCY VERY HAPPY AND YOU BOTH WILL ENJOY IT FOR YEARS TO COME. GOD BLESS Y’ALL FROM SEFFNER, FLORIDA

17. Bonnie Burdine on July 26, 2021 at 9:22 pm

Nancy you have got to be the luckiest woman on Gods green earth

18. dburd58 on July 26, 2021 at 9:24 pm

I hate gardening in FL, dealing with the heat, humidity, bugs, snakes etc. Y’all make it look so easy, I’m ready to go back home to the mountains, it’s been 15 long dog years here and every year I get excited to garden and then the bugs hit. 😂

19. Daniel Chapin on July 26, 2021 at 9:24 pm

Sir I have a question do patatoes have to grow in 5 gallon buckets or can I use say 2 gallon buckets

20. Jenny M on July 26, 2021 at 9:25 pm

Love it!

21. Rebecca McDowell on July 26, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Amen!

22. Cris Harrison on July 26, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Great job Hollis! You and Nancy will enjoy that!

23. Mike Pearce on July 26, 2021 at 9:30 pm

Do you use treated lumber?

24. jacurtis75 on July 26, 2021 at 9:33 pm

that thing is awesome!!!

25. Chris Hereford on July 26, 2021 at 9:33 pm

Thank you Hollis and Nancy, and Bing Bing. The insight gained from this video is immense. Hollis is really hard working, and we do admire his ‘never say die,’ attitude. Your love for the land is evident, in the way, that you don’t waste or litter. You take what you need, and are ever ready to share. Talking about sharing, this knowledge that you put up, shows your intention of making the world a better place, just by being in it, and wishing everyone the opportunity to do likewise. We admire you, and your commitment to do just that! God bless you!

26. Pat F on July 26, 2021 at 9:35 pm

These look simple enough, however to avoid some wicking effects on the wood, I would place a 6×6 square of wood laying flat under each leg. Any time you have end grain in contact with soil, there is a wicking effect that will rot wood faster, pressure treated or not.

27. Sweat, Focus, Repeat, Believe on July 26, 2021 at 9:37 pm

Wow, amazing!!!! God bless!!

28. Mohmee Gaik on July 26, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Hollis and Nancy both of you are geniuses. Your videos are a gift to humanity. God bless and keep safe

29. Christa's Suburban Prepsteading Life. on July 26, 2021 at 9:39 pm

(¯’💗’¯)🌿🌷🌿 ~Happy April!~🌿🌷🌿☂️🌿🐦
    ¸¸’•. ¸.•’ ⁀⋱‿•.♡.•⁀🌿💗🌿.༺•~Have a Simply Amazing Day full of Love, Laughter, Peace, Good Health and Blessings~༺.• ღ•༺.🌿🌷🌿☂️🌿🌷🌿

30. Tila on July 26, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Nancy you are a blessed woman! Love learning from you guys. I’m doing my best to get my gardens going here in Florida, wish I had the tools (or the husband lol) to build all of this amazing stuff! I’ve learned so much from you both, thank you 🙂

31. Junea Snider on July 26, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Do you have a compost bin or pile?

32. Esteen Louis on July 26, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Hollis, I celebrate You for your act and gift of love to your beloved Nancy! 🦋🌻🌵

33. Garden Girl on July 26, 2021 at 9:43 pm

We LOVE you guys so much! Love from Canada

34. LORETO JACOBA on July 26, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Love your videos 👍💪🏼

35. Melissa Farmer on July 26, 2021 at 9:48 pm

I just discovered your channel this week and have been binge watching all I can. I love your videos. Keep up the great work you’re doing. You two are a huge inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

36. Crappo on July 26, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Awesome video great job thanks again for the tips 😎!!

37. Laura Salgado on July 26, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Has anyone ever told you, you sound just like to Dr phil? Thanks for the wonderful thorough videos.

38. Donald Duffey on July 26, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Hollis, it is just so enjoyable to see suddenly one, then two, then three, four, five, six clamps being released one immediately after another,
    knowing that a project is rapidly nearing completion…
    Aahhh, such happiness…

39. sherry mull on July 26, 2021 at 9:53 pm

What an amazing task beautiful grow table the only thing that I missed Hollis was the first time it was interduced to Nancy Wanted to see Nancys response Loved the vidio

40. seagnat prepper on July 26, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Hollis … you sure do things the right way …. we can learn a lot from you and I know I have. Thank You

41. Bearded Bliss on July 26, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Hollis I know Nancy will be thrilled with her herb tables especially with the 40% sun protection.Another fine job and thanks for the teaching,and God bless.

42. Sandi Baratta on July 26, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Could you pretty pretty please do progression videos of the herbs? I’m still catching up on your channel so if you did this I apologize. I learn so much from you and I’m not liking other videos I’ve found on herbs. Thanks again. Absolutely love your videos ❤

43. John Hoffpauir on July 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm

Showed my wife your channel and how you are doing the garden with containers. Now I have projects too she like the way your garden looks and wants one too. Seeds are ordered containers on order😁

44. Becky Gold on July 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm

I would LOVE to see a flip-through of your super duper notebook with all your designs and plans!!

45. Adam Petherick on July 26, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Have you grown rutabaga

46. This Cottage Table on July 26, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Love that! You make it look so easy. It is inspiring.

47. Sandra Brown on July 26, 2021 at 10:04 pm

This is awesome!!!

48. Ray Young on July 26, 2021 at 10:05 pm

I love watching you build stuff but I didn’t much care for the music this time.

49. Sailabear11 Hebert on July 26, 2021 at 10:06 pm

It’s been said that “If you fail to plan you are planning to fail.” I see how much effort you put into planning such a successful garden. God Bless you and your lovely wife. You are a good man brother.

50. Wanda Williams on July 26, 2021 at 10:07 pm

What an awesome idea.. Adding shade cloth.. Thank you for sharing.