F.Easy.D Cordless Chainsaw Field Test

F.Easy.D Cordless Chainsaw Field Test

Trying out an affordable cordless chainsaw for getting firewood on an afternoon in the woods. I was pretty impressed with how long the batteries lasted and the size of wood this little pruning chainsaw can handle.

Check out Iridium242’s review of this cordless chainsaw at the link below.

#CordlessChainsaw #F.Easy.D #ElectricPruningSaw

1. Backpacking with Buckley on August 7, 2021 at 9:26 pm

I love how it says "chain saw" on the blade!! 😆😆 Dude, this thing is cool! The lack of safety surprises me though!

2. Eat Carbs Outdoors on August 7, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Ya know.. I’ve seen those advertised on Facebook and it’s made me wonder about getting one.
    Seems pretty nice.. no guard though?? Damn!
    The fact that it gets hot and stops would annoy me a little.. but it would be better than sawing a bunch.
    Thanks for the video brother

3. Mark Mckenzie on August 7, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Good tool except when it does not work, I had mine for 5 months and it stoped working. The company "F.Easy.D" does not reply to messiging.

4. Golick Aflagpole on August 7, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Haha quite the saw!

5. Captain Crayonic on August 7, 2021 at 9:57 pm

-remember the old boyscout rule: always saw outwards, log going down your free hand should be opposite of the logs downward way.
    Thank you for a good review.

6. Grandma And Grumper Stallard on August 7, 2021 at 10:07 pm

How do you sharpen this little chainsaw?

7. W_E_G on August 7, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Hello !! Good video, but I am looking for info – how to lubricate this saw ? Anybody something ? Thanks !!! (btw this is perfect lady’s tool and I have mine with chain cover on top 🙂 ) Cheers

8. Versatilizando on August 7, 2021 at 10:10 pm

Awesome!

9. Bill Moses on August 7, 2021 at 10:14 pm

I bought one, worked fine but then it broke about 3 months later. Couldn’t buy parts, no warranty, no help from seller or Amazon – so….. what’s a boy to do?

10. Charles Struble on August 7, 2021 at 10:17 pm

I just got mine. I think I might make a little slide on holster out of leather for the blade.

11. Eduardo Cuba on August 7, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Hi! Do u still have it ? Works fine? Here in uruguay cost 100 dollars. Do u recommend it? Greetings from uruguay!! Eduardo

12. Iridium242 on August 7, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Thanks for the shoutout! Its certainly a neat little handy item.