5 Surprising Health Benefits of Indoor Plants

5 Surprising Health Benefits of Indoor Plants

GET THE FULL RECIPE: http://bit.ly/2seTfN7

Check out my NEW book JOYOUS DETOX: http://bejoyo.us/29veJyl

SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter: http://bejoyo.us/jh1sub

Joy McCarthy, Holistic Nutritionist and Founder of Joyous Health (www.joyoushealth.com) shares 5 surprising health benefits of indoor plants that you would have never thought of!
——————————­———­———–

HEALTHY INSPIRATION TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE EVER!

WEBSITE: http://www.joyoushealth.com
INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/joyoushealth
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/joyoushealth.ca
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/joyoushealth

1. Vicente Tan Jr. on August 10, 2021 at 9:46 pm

How to make peace lily flower

2. Larry Kuehn on August 10, 2021 at 9:46 pm

I’m a full home student with special needs.I’m a mentally challenged single man without kids.I’m gonna read and study some stuff on indoors and do some indoor gardening some time this summer.I’m not gonna rush into it thou some people do.I’m a slow learner.

3. Yanira Evie on August 10, 2021 at 9:46 pm

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr CHO-CHA, in the net from a lady called ANN i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you DR CHO-CHA for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com

4. Manoj Joshua on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

I like the way you express things😘

5. minoru eguchi on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

I understand all the health benefits of the indoor plants but what I need to know is the name of the plants that you didn’t mentioned!!!!

6. Wyatt Sexton on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Whoa! You scared me! I didn’t see you behind that plant!

7. Shubham Pundeer on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Oh my Goodness!
    Your advice and specially you are so amazing and so pretty, cute and beautiful and sweet 😍😍😍.
    You always smile 😍😁❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Love you.
    Thank you ❤️.
    Shubham pundeer,
    From India.

8. Hook Beak on August 10, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Your words are a tonic, now I appreciate my indoor plants even more than I did to start with – thank you.

9. Ismaïl on August 10, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Omg what is she saying

10. Jenny Q on August 10, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Thank you so much for your video! I’m so glad that I found you, i would love to have a place with tons of plants! I signed up at your site and subscribed here 🙂

11. Nitant Karthik on August 10, 2021 at 9:52 pm

i mean what kind of fertlizers we use, what kind of soil we should prefer… so on and so forth

12. New Sigmund Freud on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for this refreshing and educational video.

13. M K on August 10, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Thanks !!

14. 561Pharmacological Properties on August 10, 2021 at 9:59 pm

nice information about plants and very helpful information..Thanks for the sharing..

15. Javier Rocha on August 10, 2021 at 10:00 pm

Good video 🙂

16. Viv Wallace on August 10, 2021 at 10:00 pm

All these type of videos have the same  background music.

17. No Name on August 10, 2021 at 10:01 pm

I love plants! Even more than humans at times.

18. Ellie Peterson on August 10, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Oh you’re totally wonderful.

19. Ryse Maxwell on August 10, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Nice vid! Informative yet simplified.

20. Popadija Ruza on August 10, 2021 at 10:04 pm

I live in Hong Kong, you can’t get more humidity than that …

21. kenz on August 10, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Im a plant seller. I have approached a few hospital about the idea of having indoor plant in patient’s room. They do agree about plants can help with patient recovery but their biggest concern is the contamination from the soil. In dry or air conditioned room, soil will get lighter and dispurse all over the room thus lower down room’s hygiene which then could be bad for the sick.
    Anyone can share some idea?

22. Raghupati Pradhan on August 10, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Thanks sis. easy and best videos..

23. Li Xiu Ying Ying on August 10, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for STD, STI, HSV & HPV  cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure these infection is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure it. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate STI, STD, genital wart, forever. that am very sure off, because I was cure from 3years HPV genital warts, via herbal medication from Dr.hopkin.. for more information about herpes cure write Dr. Hopkins for any health challenge
    E-mail : DR.HOPKINSHERBALCURE00@GMAIL.COM you will be amused yourself..

24. A. r on August 10, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Ask.first if u can bring a sick peron a plant.

25. Luweeh 🇯🇵 on August 10, 2021 at 10:10 pm

i want to collect house plants .now im addicted hahahh

26. Ryse Maxwell on August 10, 2021 at 10:10 pm

Additional tip/info: Plants love music too! I’ve read a lot that they grow better when exposed to classical music (or other genre of music that’s easy to listen to in my opinion) but not so much if the music played is heavy rock.

27. i Learn With Star on August 10, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Hi there! Amazing video coz it helps me become knowledgeable about indoor plants! 😉

28. Andrea MS on August 10, 2021 at 10:12 pm

you are such a cute girl!thank you so much for your videos!

29. juniorbmed on August 10, 2021 at 10:13 pm

There is no university of Norway. Could you please link the studies?

30. Simply Gamer on August 10, 2021 at 10:14 pm

the information that you share is really great. Due to your video now I try my best to fill my home with plants. thanks for your awesome video.

31. Gaby Santizo on August 10, 2021 at 10:14 pm

Thank you. I’m a recent plant mommy and I am learning as much as possible on not only the health benefits but to care for my fern babies.

32. Hany Aziz on August 10, 2021 at 10:17 pm

very nice .

33. Cris J on August 10, 2021 at 10:17 pm

thanks for the video.
    if u don’t mind…what plant is that in front of u? thanks

34. Joel Edwin on August 10, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Hello! I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let y’all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr CHO-CHA and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com

35. Isabella Hernandez on August 10, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Cringest intro ever wow

36. Chuyeon Lee on August 10, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Thanks for your video. Can I share your video on my website?

37. Nitant Karthik on August 10, 2021 at 10:20 pm

please make a video on how to plant them and how to maintain them… so they could grow and stay greeny all the time

38. Bondad's List on August 10, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Wonderful content! keep it up. I have an identical content, to those who are interested, here’s the link"

39. Boris Be loud us on August 10, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Here’s a bright idea! Grow a potted Catnip plant indoors. It should be both aroma therapeutic and an edible stimulant. Along with citronella

40. Mr housewife on August 10, 2021 at 10:26 pm

I had no idea, such great info. Thanks for sharing!

41. Sandra Rios on August 10, 2021 at 10:28 pm

My sister in law has a jungle in her house and she suffers from high blood pressure. 🤔😊

42. Josh Koines on August 10, 2021 at 10:29 pm

My teacher brought me here. I don’t know why, especially because she is the math teacher

43. MyChilepepper on August 10, 2021 at 10:31 pm

The plant soil could propagate mold spores in your house via air conditioner ductwork. Plus fungus gnats might find your house very inviting to squat and breed. Lol

44. GhostHardware on August 10, 2021 at 10:34 pm

whats the best bedroom plant for all these benefits. my room gets very dusty and i rather not spend like 300 on an air cleaner. plus theres not too much sunlight in my room. Theres a decent amount but i need a plant that doesn’t need too much light.

45. kaz z on August 10, 2021 at 10:37 pm

but at night cycle reverse do you no that

46. AKHI SOUFYAN BEATS on August 10, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Thanks plant

47. Philodendronfam on August 10, 2021 at 10:41 pm

2:42 NOOOOOO please don’t bring plants to the hospital. You don’t know what kind of insects and contaminants you could be bringing in for the immuno-compromised!

48. Brave Heart Story on August 10, 2021 at 10:41 pm

I hope hospitals will place some indoor plants, like snake plants.

49. Lushiano Fajardo on August 10, 2021 at 10:44 pm

are houseplants toxic?

50. Mehmet Pinarci on August 10, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Greetings from Istanbul, beautiful video and thank you kindly.