DIY WATER FOUNTAIN Bucket Solar Pump Garden Bird Bath Pond-Bathroom Makeover on a Budget

BEST Self-Contained Birdbath Water Fountain for hummingbirds and all birds in the garden anyone can make from a BUCKET to attract birds, better than standing water waterfall sound.

Here are some aff. links of the fountains we buy and use, I try to buy from companies in the USA for fastest shipping:
This link is the models we use the solar fountain models, that has the panel and long cord.

DIY Last 6 minutes is my BATHROOM makeover on a Budget for under $20.

1. Elizabeth on August 10, 2021 at 9:45 pm

I love the one I made with a 5 gallon bucket from Lowe’s – thank you for all the inspiration and fun! πŸ™‚

2. Sarah Dawn Tillmanns on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

hello from reno i absolutly love your style!!!

3. Mike Stone on August 10, 2021 at 9:48 pm

You can use a Home Depot bucket, they are bright orange.

4. Abigail Bowyer on August 10, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Saw your bucket bird bath and was so inspired to make my own ..could not believe how incredibly easy it was..Thank you so much..wish I could send you a pic of mine..

5. Dave L on August 10, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Robbie, you make our lives brighter! Thank you.

6. The Maxine Show on August 10, 2021 at 9:50 pm

You’re the water fountain VIP!!

7. Cynthia Smith on August 10, 2021 at 9:51 pm

We are having trouble with finding the right size tubing for our pump. It needs to have a specific id and od

8. Linda from California on August 10, 2021 at 9:51 pm

I totally love your ideas and how creative you are, but very thrifty. Thanks for sharing your thriftiness.

9. sofia mailhot on August 10, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Where is socal are you? I only get 4 birds
    fighting over the 4 feeders

10. Marcy Fox on August 10, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I just got rid of my buckets-I hate getting rid of stuff sometimes you just know you’ll regret it-but I have so little space

11. Catherine Embalsado on August 10, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I just love your creativity πŸ₯°. Thank you for always sharing your talents with us πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸŒ·πŸͺ΄πŸŒ»

12. Ana R Torres on August 10, 2021 at 9:52 pm

This video was so much fun to watch.
    I picked it to learn how to make bird bath but got so much more, you’re so creative and saved a bundle doing the bathroom.

13. Mia on August 10, 2021 at 9:54 pm

I think your bathroom is AWESOME!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! You have some great ideas!! I wish I had your mind and spirit…..

14. Ann Marie Glaviano on August 10, 2021 at 9:55 pm

My other self

15. Lilly Rose on August 10, 2021 at 9:55 pm

I only have one question for you Where do you get all of your energy!!! I like what you did with the counter very unique Robbie great jobπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

16. tammy larue on August 10, 2021 at 9:57 pm

THANK You for all your info n EXCITEMENT. LOVE IT. YOUR BATHROOM VERY COLORFUL LOVE IT AND LOVE HOW CHEAP YOU DID IT WOW MAKES IT MUCH NICER. Very talented I like it. Family pics are NICE ANYWHERE. LOVE THE VANITY SO PRETTY I SURE WOULD NOT CHANGE IT ITS UNIQUE ONE OF A KIND.

17. Minnie Chafin on August 10, 2021 at 9:59 pm

ROBBIE, can you tell me if you Use FLAT PAINT ? I used Acrylic paint, but it Started Peeling off , when it gets Wet.
    πŸ€”
    Did you Use Flat, or Acrylic paint?
    And did you have any Problems, with Peeling off , like a face Mask. Lol.
    I’m going to Try a flat, and maybe Spray
    Paint to see if they take hold.

18. Marcia Grant on August 10, 2021 at 9:59 pm

So, you can place this in a larger decorative pot and hide it with decorative rocks. Fabulous!!

19. Sissy Simpson on August 10, 2021 at 10:03 pm

where can I find your AC bucket how to make

20. Deb Larson on August 10, 2021 at 10:06 pm

Love your style! And your diy’s!

21. Nina Sol on August 10, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Hello I would like to know where you purchased the Solar Pump how much you said? You have good ideas thank you for sharing 😊 Hope I can find the Pump at good price in Canada you are in USA right?

22. tammy larue on August 10, 2021 at 10:07 pm

So I clicked on the site you have in your description should get it soon. I was so upset I had ordered one and wouldnt you know it was that dumb one that come out the middle of the round solar panel it did have the pump on a very short cord so I guess I could make one with that but not what I wanted at ALL. LOL SO Ordered the one you have in here should get it soon and then will put it together excited to try. I have been feeding Humming birds for years. So I’m sure playing in this fountain they will love. Thank You.

23. Loyce March on August 10, 2021 at 10:07 pm

I buy for about 50 cents . They are try it paints. When they bring back two get full gallons of paints they leave all the samples.

24. Jeannie Bauske on August 10, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Great show. I hope I get to try the bucket fountain. Loving birds too.

25. Brenda Rodriguez on August 10, 2021 at 10:08 pm

I’m ordering solar for bucket fountains today thank you so much

26. Windflower on August 10, 2021 at 10:08 pm

I have a white film on my solar pump can you tell me how to fix it?❀️

27. aces ! . on August 10, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Hi Robbie. I love watching you. You have great ideas and such enthusiasm. I finally got everything together that I needed for my hummingbird bird bath. Now that it is all done, I love it; but it was so frustrating getting it put together. It was not easy. You are now an expert at it so you can do it quickly. I will not be making another one. I look forward to more of you vids. God bless you.

28. Ms. M. on August 10, 2021 at 10:15 pm

I don’t have a lot of greenery in my garden. Will artificial trees work? I want to have my bird haven on my deck starting with feeding hummingbirds and other small birds. I just bought a solar fountain and can’t wait to use it.

29. Glenda Mahoney on August 10, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Doesn’t leaving it out in the sun during the summer make the water hot?

30. Frances Washington on August 10, 2021 at 10:18 pm

What pump are you using!

31. dclaet on August 10, 2021 at 10:19 pm

I’m so excited to tell you that I made my first solar powered bird bath fountain today, thanks to the generosity of your videos. I used an old narrow but deep mixing bowl (stainless steel), a clay saucer which I drilled out the middle and the sides like you showed and placed it in an inverted scrolled metal fountain holder. I then made a nylon, three cord hanger for it and was able to hang it from the eaves of my house. Now, my cat can only watch, but not get it. Thanks for your videos. I really appreciate your sweet, humble and enthusiastic attitude Robbie. P.S: Are you related to a Debbie? I worked with another teacher who could be your twin. Thanks, dclaet

32. Ears on August 10, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Have you made a g-BirdBath using a feeder?

33. Lucy Birdsong on August 10, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Great idea ! I’m going to do several of these. Thank you. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸ™πŸ»

34. Priscilla Vergara on August 10, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Hi there Robbie. May I use garlic peal in my compost?

35. Shelia Farmer on August 10, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Thank you for the ideas I have the same little ceramic house, IT GOING ON MY WAYER FOUNTION. I LOVE YOUR BATHROOM

36. Dale Lauder on August 10, 2021 at 10:26 pm

I just painted my Bucket, I had some gray and some green and I mixed them together, turned out really cool. My Pumps will be here tomorrow. I have 3 hummingbirds, 2 were here all winter. Hoping to grow my flock.. I am glad I came across your channel. My new Hobby.

37. Candy H on August 10, 2021 at 10:27 pm

I love your fountain ideas they are fantastic and fun , I really love your bathroom it’s like a quilt a beautiful quilt , you have such a creative mind , thank you for sharing πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—

38. Debra Perkins on August 10, 2021 at 10:29 pm

I’m wondering if that paint will Peel Off the Plastic Bucket?
    Also I Really Like Your Tera Cotta Plant Tower in this video!!
    Vaya con Dios…You are so Creative, Talented, and A Beautiful Soul!!
    New Mexico Watching…….

39. Marcy Fox on August 10, 2021 at 10:29 pm

I got the harder tubing-only kind I could find and put holes in the tube with my S I to make the spray perfect! You are such a blessing! Went to the pet store for seeds, too-thank you. I just could not get peace aboput gettinfg seed from the big bird seed companies. Now I am feeding more birds. Also-I made a fruit fly feeder from small buckets. I’d payed $25 for a feeder you put bananas into. The birds snack on the bugs from the banana.

40. Charlie Williams on August 10, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Great job and that make up brush girl I sure id do better with the paint then the make up lol. Love a person who is willing to be themselves and not the Smiths you know.
    I do things like that and if someone say they don’t like it I say I didnt do it for you I did it for me thank you very much 😁 rock on my friend

41. Elizabeth Fisher on August 10, 2021 at 10:30 pm

I found out you have to use a paint for plastic or the paint peels off,

42. Robin Cantrell on August 10, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Hello, I was excited to try your bucket fountain. It works but man oh man it gets slimy in the bucket. What do you do to keep it clean and not full of algae. It’s great that the water lasts a long time but it gets so ucky especially in our hot Utah weather. Ideas please. I love your ideas.

43. Omenza Gaston on August 10, 2021 at 10:35 pm

Love, Love, your Videos.

44. Priscilla Vergara on August 10, 2021 at 10:35 pm

I am so impressed with all you do.

45. Gloria Kipfer on August 10, 2021 at 10:36 pm

You just have the best ideas !! So cost effective ,and we sure need that in this day and time

!Ty so much for sharing your gift

46. Bella Bamert on August 10, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Robie what brand solar pump do you use with a usb ? Want to get battery pack for it.

47. Nick Brandimarte on August 10, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Funny to watch you try and use power tools haha! Whatever gets the job done.

48. Nancy Graham on August 10, 2021 at 10:42 pm

I absolutely love your bucket bird fountain/bath! I’m definitely going to put several in my garden this summer. Thanks

49. Debbie Raukar on August 10, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Love your positive energy, creativity, ingenuity and clear, practical directions. Just an FYI. Harbor Freight has red unlabeled lids for $1.99, Walmart is selling UNLABELED white 5 gallon food safe gallon for $2.97. The lid fits.

50. Q Kitchen and Beyond on August 10, 2021 at 10:43 pm

I LOVE watching you..but I hate to tell you this- there’s a shortage of buckets and a lot of places around me are NOT selling the buckets and lids together..