1. DeeSa on August 11, 2021 at 9:51 pm

You’ve REALLY got those seedlings going this yearπŸ˜€, the berm with grasses sure looks good too! Can’t believe in a couple of years now big that eucalyptus has grown, WOW! I couldn’t figure out why some of my seedlings were uprooted, in the mornings before I take them outside there were some laying scattered, well I figured it out…Tomasita the ragdoll Siamese has been snacking on my seedlings! 😑😸

2. Dawn of Truth on August 11, 2021 at 9:51 pm

I’ve learned more in your videos in the last week than I have in two years.
    I would love a more indepth tutorial on your process from seeding, multiple transplants to outdoor transplant.
    Also, I know you talk alot about watering and over watering. I live in Georgia where the sun gets super hot. Is it still not a good idea to water daily even if the plant looks droopy. I tend to water when it looks droopy and some say not to water daily. Just wish I understood the fundamentals of watering so my plants will look luscious like yours! πŸ˜‚ I really appreciate all of your beautiful tours and insight. Your designs are gorgeous and I KNOW it’s alot of work; hard work. How you keep yourself fixed up is beyond me, I can barely brush my hair in the morning πŸ˜‚ God bless your family! Again thank you!

3. TEE STRONG on August 11, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I loved all of this! You have given me so much inspiration! I’m going to have my grandson plant some seeds. KEEP’EM COMING! You are helping me!

4. Shelldub on August 11, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Love the new strawberry bed area! What kind of paint did you use? πŸ’šπŸŒ±

5. Ornela Mecani on August 11, 2021 at 9:55 pm

I hope everything is fine for you and your family. I have not noticed any new content for a month.

6. Lorraine Courtney on August 11, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Everything looking great !!! So exciting !!! 😁

7. tiff barr on August 11, 2021 at 9:58 pm

🌱πŸͺ΄

8. Mariana Munoz on August 11, 2021 at 9:58 pm

I love the land and the house too! Where in Wisconsin are your beautiful gardens????? πŸ₯°
    & do you do (in person) classes for beginners on gardening? Particularly growing food with flowers!

9. simryusom8811 on August 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Hi Cassie, what kind of paint did you use on the garden bed?

10. Donna Smalley on August 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Such a great job planting seeds

11. Karen M on August 11, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Love following your page 😍✨ saw your magazine cover up here in Canada in April 🌸🌻 so cool to see!

12. Denise B on August 11, 2021 at 10:02 pm

I can’t wait to see the garden.

13. Kathleen Blundetto on August 11, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Beautiful! Loving the painted or stained look of the raised beds- That certainly will make the plants pop!

14. Trisha Navarro on August 11, 2021 at 10:09 pm

The garden beds look really nice, painted. I love it!

15. Kim Williams on August 11, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Good video πŸ‘

16. Sharon Rickards on August 11, 2021 at 10:13 pm

"Boss Baby" In a few years she’ll be an operator!

17. Lauren Nelson Bell on August 11, 2021 at 10:17 pm

So great to see an update! Can’t wait to see all the cut flowers this year!

18. Rebecca on August 11, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Love the black.

19. Michelle Lang on August 11, 2021 at 10:19 pm

@ minute 9:15, what is the tall grass on the right side of the rock bed? Tnx

20. Maria Folch on August 11, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Would love to see an update. Hope you and family are well. Miss you and your posts.πŸ€—πŸŒΎβš˜πŸŒ»

21. Sharon Allen on August 11, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Sorry I had a hard time hearing you.

22. Jane Nerli on August 11, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Any new surprises in store for the Summer season??

23. Kari Barta on August 11, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Can’t wait to see your gardens this year – you have SO MANY seedlingsπŸŒ±πŸ€©πŸ’š

24. Creatively, Candace Flower & Vegetable Gardening on August 11, 2021 at 10:25 pm

I think all of us are doing a lot more cutflowers this year! 😁 I made a 750ft.Β² cutflower garden this year! I love your gardens! I have pulled so much inspiration from you at our new home we bought last year! I’ve been trying to find the Twist & Twirl Coleus ever since seeing it in one of your videos!

25. Crystal Y on August 11, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Looks beautiful! Just curious if you use a special paint for beds with veggies? Or does the paint not affect things?

26. Megan Wright on August 11, 2021 at 10:30 pm

I’m confused, I thought you guys put in the Burms to add privacy from the road?

27. Springdale Cottage Farm on August 11, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Love your videos! We’re across the big lake from you and so we are in the same growing zone. I’m super inspired by your greenhouse, can’t wait to get one up, especially for winter enjoyment!

28. Keeping It Real With Jess on August 11, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Where did you get your daughters name? It’s beautiful!!

29. Melody Melody on August 11, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Oh my goodness how long have you had that eucalyptus. It must smell heavenly in your greenhouse. Fantastic video!!! Happy growing seasonπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸŒ±πŸŒ±

30. DigsInDirt on August 11, 2021 at 10:35 pm

It’s exciting to see your garden progress. And your family is precious!

31. Priscy Lona Sia on August 11, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Love it when Sayla is planting the seeds. Nice to teach kids early. I love all your plants and you have great Family. ❀️

32. LisaLouNZ on August 11, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Can I suggest you mike up Casey? The sound comes and goes …are you just using the sound on the camera? I think it would be better if you miked up πŸ™‚ You are doing heaps cool stuff but sound is up and down, comes and goes kinda, for me personally πŸ™‚ Not to criticise and I am no expert by any means ..maybe I have a hearing problem haha I am used to watching Garden Answer and LInda Vater …I think they mike up?

33. Josie Flowers on August 11, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Where did you buy your coleus seeds?

34. Sandy Oliver on August 11, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Aww I Love it!!! Looks great.

35. Sarah Robertson on August 11, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Do you sterilize your seed starting soil?

36. glitter but on August 11, 2021 at 10:39 pm

grading is coming along nicely, a credit to you both have a great day.πŸ‘πŸŒ»πŸ˜Š

37. Our Montana Homestead on August 11, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Love the painted raised beds!

38. Shawna Muschamp on August 11, 2021 at 10:45 pm

πŸ’™

39. Fida USA on August 11, 2021 at 10:47 pm

I like your strawberry raised bed area, well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

40. Nicole Smith Gardening on August 11, 2021 at 10:47 pm

I love the structure for the strawberries!! Gorgeous! πŸ’š