How to create a tropical garden | 10 TIPS to transform your garden

How to create a tropical garden | 10 TIPS to transform your garden

10 Garden Landscape Tips. How to design and create a lush tropical jungle garden using landscaping principles and my own ideas.

Let’s connect in Instagram: @leafing.around

Buy me coffee or put another plant in my garden!

Cool gardening books I’m reading now on organic DIY ways to get rid of pest & have healthy plants:

Those in the US, check out this plant store! Use coupon code “LEAFING” to get 10% off:

1. Alice 1946 on August 12, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Girl you are no joke. What a nice surprise, this is my second video. 4:50 I fell in love with that view. The plant that’s huge and round that looks like a fan beautiful πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 🌱 😻 🌳 🌴

2. Paulette Pettit-Austrich on August 12, 2021 at 9:42 pm

I am totally captivated by your channel. It is soothing and enchanting and even funny at times. It de-stresses and delights. You have renewed my passion for gardening and given me so many new ideas and plants to love and look for. I can’t completely replicate what you have but I will try my hand at a sub-tropical garden. Thank you for helping me get back into something I’ve always loved. Many blessings to you!!!

3. Heru Mulyadi on August 12, 2021 at 9:43 pm

taman hutan tropis..yang indah..dan orang nya yang cantik.. indah love you..

4. Ex Leper on August 12, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Can you please tell me the name of the palm you featured for your structure and focal sections of the video? It’s absolutely beautiful and would suit the tropical section in my garden perfectly. Thanks.

5. Laura leticia Longoria on August 12, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Loved IT GREETINGS FROM EAST TEXAS!!! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U BELOW .!! THANKS!!

6. The Game of Life on August 12, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Stunning what a transformation

7. virusgal 5500 on August 12, 2021 at 9:46 pm

As someone grew up frm south east asia, this setup, is paradise for mosquitoes, centipedes and various of insects!
    But thanks for giving tips for people! Keep going

8. Abby Zain on August 12, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Didn’t know heliconia can grow that high….😯😯😯

9. Lolitabonita on August 12, 2021 at 9:47 pm

i wish u kill the annoying music while u talk…very beautiful garden

10. kirti Deshpande on August 12, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ»

11. Pearl Lee 1984 on August 12, 2021 at 9:49 pm

θ°’θ°’εˆ†δΊ«οΌŒε–œζ¬’γ€‚

12. Edge on August 12, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Lao-pa-ni-a ni hao Ma?

13. Ann Driggers on August 12, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Omg! I love your channel! You are so creative and I love that you do a lot of this stuff yourself. And oh my God your plants are so freaking beautiful

14. Maryam Wangeshi on August 12, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Can you provide a list of some of those plants

15. Carmen Gomez on August 12, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Beautiful garden ! In your vertical garden (5.56/9:54) what is the name of the long thin green plant ? I have been trying to locate name online but have not found the name.

16. evergreen garden on August 12, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Hii
    Nice 10 care tips
    Thanks dear friend For sharing

17. Shafik Ali on August 12, 2021 at 9:55 pm

Beautiful 😍
    I also wanna try but scared from snakes and dingu mosquitoes

18. Thi Phan on August 12, 2021 at 9:57 pm

What plant is that big gorgeous round one?

19. Miranda Lynn on August 12, 2021 at 10:00 pm

Wow this is GORGEOUS. You did an amazing job with this

20. Bhajan Yog on August 12, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Respect from India

21. Karl Aug on August 12, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Monkey Pod Tree Albizia saman pink flower samanea .

22. kirandeep kaur on August 12, 2021 at 10:07 pm

Wow

23. Paul H on August 12, 2021 at 10:08 pm

Those first two gardens literally brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful!

24. Too Much on August 12, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Thank you for sharing your tips in gardening. J love your jungle tropical garden.

25. Binara Buddhika Athukorala on August 12, 2021 at 10:12 pm

U have basically built urself a little heaven.. i am speechless ..

26. Boshish Naorem on August 12, 2021 at 10:13 pm

I don’t know about your place but if I put like that in my place we would be lifted by mosquitoes

27. Galahad on August 12, 2021 at 10:18 pm

What’s your location?

28. AnnaClaire Studio on August 12, 2021 at 10:18 pm

You are the best

29. Leafing Around on August 12, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Hi folks! If you are using any tips here at all or this had given you inspiration, please remember to take your before, during and after photos! Pls reply here to let me know you plan to work on this project – and I’d follow up with you later in Aug-Oct 2021 to see your transformation ok? Jungle vibes to your garden!πŸŒ΄πŸŒΏβ˜˜οΈπŸŒˆπŸ•Ά

30. Lolitabonita on August 12, 2021 at 10:21 pm

what is the point if you live in a country with no tropical zones or climate…unless u are rich that u can do it "faking" the climate a regular joe will not be able to have a garden like yours…

31. Jacqueline Jackson on August 12, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Gorgeous garden. Well done!

32. Monique Gerson on August 12, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Hi there, what an amazing garden you have! What’s the name of your "focal point" plant please? I just fell in love πŸ™‚

33. Karl Aug on August 12, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Strawberry tree arbutus unedo .

34. Juzz Meh on August 12, 2021 at 10:24 pm

First, thank you for sharing this as I am also starting to make my own semi tropical garden. How do you water them tho considering there are so many pots. I for sure wont be able to miss watering them but some may do.

It’s so hard to find Heliconia’s here in souther california so i bought mine online and theyll be coming from Puerto Rico or Florida in rhizomes. Imagine how long I have to wait. sob

35. rdzhnsr on August 12, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Cantik giler! 😍 Thanks for the tips.

36. TOP FUNNY on August 12, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Snake have thare?

37. Karl Aug on August 12, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Hapu’u Fern Cibotium glaucum ‘ Tropic Hawaiian , Rainbow Eucayptus Deglupta , Blue Jay Blue Berry bush , Fig Tree , Royal Poinciana Flamboyant tree , Orange Marmalade multi use ornamental tropical Crossandra infundibuliformis , Tapioca plant cassava , Flamboyant red Fabran delonix regia .

38. hnganh24vlog on August 12, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Wissh you all the Best. Thank for sharing

39. Karl Aug on August 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Rambutan tree , Red Tropical / Milkweed ( red & yellow flower type ), Tinospora cordifolia – Guduchi tropical shrub , Pink Ro se tropical tree Cassia Javanica subsp nodosa , Goden Shower Tree , Baobab tree , Casssia Nodosa Tree , Tall Peony Duchess Apricot Aster , Breadseed Peony Poppy Black , Lavender Peony somniferum , Royal Ponciana Tree , Duguetia marcgraviana wild duguetia , chewing gum tree sapodilla manilkaara zapota chicle tropical tree , Swamp Pea sespania bispinosa tropical ornimental wild flower , East Indian Ebony Coromandel Persimmon , Royal Poinciana delonix regia , Jackfruit , Coral Jasmine fragrant white flowers tropical nyctanthes arbor tristis , Thai Banana tree ornamental wild Banana tree Musa balbisiana , Kadam Tree Neolamarckia cadamba . Just more stuff to look at . Maybe these will mix with those type jungle plants Id near a border of a field next to the home made jungle ?.

40. NaNa 365'DaY on August 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Wow!😊😊

41. Craig Bush on August 12, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Your garden is stunning. I am trying to make my own tropical garden. But living in the UK the weather is often against me

42. Tri Yananto Hermawan on August 12, 2021 at 10:34 pm

MasyaAllah…I’ve just finished watching your Vid. Love the way you put your vocal point palm, for me it looks like licuala orbicularis but in long stems? is it licuala cordata? Such a stunner…πŸ™‚

43. Gayani Dabare on August 12, 2021 at 10:34 pm

Such a gorgeous beautiful greeny world. Your garden carried me to s dream world. Just thought of getting an advice from you. Can sculptures and statues be used to decorate tropical gardens? I use them in mine. It is not beautiful as yours. Your garden is awesome. Love love love ❀️

44. Lorraine Patterson on August 12, 2021 at 10:36 pm

AwesomeπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’™πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

45. Thi Phan on August 12, 2021 at 10:36 pm

What a stunning collection, please tell us what the plants are called ☺️

46. Otterly Charming on August 12, 2021 at 10:36 pm

We are creating a similar garden. I was wondering what that huge round leaved focal plant is. You show it twice but never give the name.

47. Hari Purnomo on August 12, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Like biutiful girl and biutiful plant

48. Josiane Mukasa on August 12, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Beautiful place. I lov3 your videos new subscriber from Zambia. I Really want to create a beautiful tropical garden for my new home. What is the name of that big plant used as a focal point?

49. Caramia Sitompul on August 12, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Thank you for this! Super helpful!