The Benefits of a Greenhouse | At Home With P. Allen Smith

The Benefits of a Greenhouse | At Home With P. Allen Smith

Subscribe for new episodes: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ehowhome

Allen takes us on a tour of his greenhouse and explains the benefits of year-round growing.

Have any questions for P. Allen Smith? Leave your comments and questions below!

Practical tips for style, comfort and sustainable living from designer and lifestyle expert P. Allen Smith. Allen dissects style and function to reveal the tips that will take your home and garden to the next level.

More from Allen: http://www.youtube.com/pallensmith
More home tips: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/

1. Theresa Colopy on August 13, 2021 at 9:52 pm

What is the brand name of the greenhouse?

2. sbowesuk on August 13, 2021 at 9:54 pm

How is this featured with 52 views? O_o

3. Jack Han on August 13, 2021 at 10:00 pm

How much? I want that.

4. Seth Rehm on August 13, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Don’t watch

5. mobley Mobley on August 13, 2021 at 10:09 pm

How well does your ganja grow in that there greenhouse?

6. Vicky Lineberry on August 13, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Could you please tell me where I can purchase the shade cloth material? I would like to do that in my new greenhouse. BTW, Love your channel!!

7. mobley Mobley on August 13, 2021 at 10:16 pm

how does your ganja grow in there?

8. JuanchoMan on August 13, 2021 at 10:22 pm

can i grow ganj in your glass house sir?

9. Lauren B on August 13, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Tell us please, how to grow lithops, edible banana. I finally got my own greenhouse, it is double glass and min temp,is 5p.

10. Michael freeman on August 13, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Great video

11. HippoChannel on August 13, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Thumbs up if you don’t have a greenhouse!

12. SuperJewMan100 Goldentongue on August 13, 2021 at 10:30 pm

This Greenhouse is from Exaco, I have the very same unit and its absolutely magnificent, It comes on 2 palates and takes about 2 days to put together, its made of green aluminum framing and is top notch quality from Belgium, the sun shade and seed tray are well worthwhile options and the sliding door can be installed on any side, (something good to know) I created a custom cement base with an L shaped cutout for additional planting, I added the greenhouse as an additional zone to my watering system and ran a 40 AMP line from the base for the 10KBTU heater and lights, The greenhouse is now loaded from top to bottom with beauty, my happy place, base price from Exaco (I highly recommend them a first class operation) appox 8K for the unassembled greenhouse, 2K for an installer if your lazy like me, 6K for the cement base, 6K for the custom electric and another 5K for the advanced irrigation system with 64 drip lines (not a huge number but it works) and underground irrigation for the L. Total price the way I did it, 1st class all the way appox 30K and well worth it! I walk into that greenhouse when its zero outside (I live on the water) and its 70 in the greenhouse, cost to heat it like that can run about 200 dollars a month.

13. Leah Mondloch on August 13, 2021 at 10:31 pm

do you have any video on vanillia orchids?

14. matt oleski on August 13, 2021 at 10:32 pm

U people and your ganj ur stupid look i smoke pot but your flooding the true love of gardening and making anyone with a greenhouse that actually cares pist off shut up about your ganj dude grow it in your moms closet hippies

15. Jeannie Carter on August 13, 2021 at 10:50 pm