What Vegetables Can I Plant in March?

What Vegetables Can I Plant in March?

In this video I goes through what anyone in any climate can plant in March for their organic vegetable garden.

DOWNLOAD THE PLANTING WORKSHEET: https://www.nextlevelgardening.tv

PRODUCTS I LOVE:

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GROUP

Website: https://www.nextlevelgardening.tv

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/NextLevelGardening
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelgardening

1. Not My FAULT on August 14, 2021 at 9:37 pm

Those tulips are truly beautiful… what a blessing 😍

2. La Bonne vie on August 14, 2021 at 9:38 pm

I loved the throwback when you said California Garden TV.

3. Kim Williams on August 14, 2021 at 9:39 pm

Check out my brother’s garden channel ThePlantaholic capital T and P no space

4. Kim Williams on August 14, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Good video 👍

5. Crystal Roberts on August 14, 2021 at 9:43 pm

I still can’t see my grass. 😭 However all my plants have been started and my kids live in a temporary jungle 😂

6. Shelly Aiken on August 14, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Love this channel! Thank you! I do have a question? Can you put arborvitae green giant dead needles in the bottom of a new garden bed, so I can fill with some organic materials? Thanks in advance!

7. LivingOffTheLand on August 14, 2021 at 9:44 pm

I would love to live in a climate where the last frost date was February. Thanks for talking about colder climate. Our last frost date is Beginning of June.

8. Two Turtle Garden & Outdoors on August 14, 2021 at 9:46 pm

I have started broccoli, cabbage, and leeks so far in March..

9. Jane Brennan on August 14, 2021 at 9:46 pm

I still am being attacked by the BUG, chart still doest work for me :'( I changed the date from 1/1/21 to 5/18/21 but it didn’t change the planting dates. It has me starting tomatoes in Nov. LOL

10. Freddie Ivory on August 14, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Great download, great tips. Thank you

11. human practitioner on August 14, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Thanks for the planting worksheet. It had errors when I opened it with older versions of Excel, so if anyone is having trouble with it, they should make sure to use the latest version of Excel.

12. Not My FAULT on August 14, 2021 at 9:48 pm

San Diego checking in! Planted 20 asparagus crowns in ground yesterday!! What a workout!! Come by here in three years for a plateful LOL 😉

13. Ashford Wyrd on August 14, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Will there be an other sheet for Autumn gardening that goes by first frost date?

14. laura gillette on August 14, 2021 at 9:55 pm

HEY I LIVE IT ROCHESTER NEW YORK THE GARDENING WORKSHEET IS NOT WORKING AFTER I PUT IN MAY 3RD!

15. Dan Scott on August 14, 2021 at 9:56 pm

I’m confused. At 5:08 you said brassicas can be "sown" outdoors but then at 5:20 you said "plant"? Is not sowing seeds different from planting out transplants? I have broccoli transplants which I sowed from seed indoors and your chart says April 1 for "planting out" but you also said at 5:20 I can "plant them out" now before April 1?

16. Sherin Vegas on August 14, 2021 at 9:56 pm

Wow so beautiful the tulips. I was able to sprout an apple seedling, but I am in zone 9 Florida do you think it will survive?

17. Robert Greenberg on August 14, 2021 at 9:57 pm

If I had a jackhammer, ground is still hard as a rock in mass

18. Tara Swift on August 14, 2021 at 9:57 pm

I really like it when you say you have a small garden! Your garden is huge by London standards 😁

19. Bob Levey on August 14, 2021 at 9:59 pm

incredible looking garden you have!!!

20. Narcisa Nita Davis on August 14, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Hello and thank you for everything!
    I was wondering what to use for last frost date if my area doesn’t have one, or it is described as infrequent! I’m in 10a, costal Oxnard California!

21. Esther T on August 14, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Wow blessings to you. I did start too early but live and learn. Thank you so much for worksheet

22. jtamsmom5 on August 14, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Love all this info

23. Laurie Anne on August 14, 2021 at 10:11 pm

The "Products I love" page was not working for me–anyone else try it?

24. Qweeknee on August 14, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Nice job!! Quick question, I made a bone head move with potato storage and they are green. Can I grow them since I can’t eat them as is?

25. Nerd's World NYC on August 14, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Ain’t nothing blooming over here.

Went to (attempt) rake the backyard this morning,like dragging the rake across concrete. 😂

26. Ann Gables on August 14, 2021 at 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for your videos! I’ve been gardening for years, learning as I go from trial and error, other gardeners, books, internet and for the past two years, YouTube channels. Your videos are informative, easy to follow and just the right length. My new go to videos. I also just downloaded your planting guide for last frost date. I have the old excel so thank you for including a download for the old but still good excel :0) Last year I ordered “Clyde’s Garden Planner”. It’s another helpful planner to have on hand. Thanks again!

27. Fadista on August 14, 2021 at 10:14 pm

This spreadsheet is great thank you so much!!!

28. S 4 on August 14, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Heading over to your website. I love that your spreadsheet will work for many zones. Thank you for all of your great information….new subscriber in the last week. ❤️🇨🇦🌞🐞🌻

29. William H. on August 14, 2021 at 10:16 pm

There is a weakness in this one-size-fits-all approach: Different locations warm up at different rates after the last frost date. Say a plant only grows at temperatures higher than 60 deg.F. One location can attain this temperature 2 weeks after the last frost date, but another location can only attain this in 6 weeks.

30. Scott Velasquez on August 14, 2021 at 10:17 pm

I downloaded the sheet and opened it in Google Sheets. Nothing happened after putting in the date? Is it not working?

31. owen Friggieri on August 14, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Can you do a fall planting calendar pls

32. Scott Velasquez on August 14, 2021 at 10:17 pm

how do I delete my free membership on http://www.NextLevelGardening.tv ???

33. X Man on August 14, 2021 at 10:19 pm

I downloaded all 3 planting spreadsheet. The Original Manual fill-in and Automatic fill-in versions did not work.

There is an error in cell H3 in the Do Not Change worksheet. The error message says “The formula contains unrecognized text”.

The formula is
    =_xlfn.CONCAT(E3,F3,G3)

Can you look into this please?

34. Darrin Kerwin on August 14, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Always enjoy your videos, so helpful

35. Christy Wilkins on August 14, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Love the worksheet!! Would love to have one for 🌸🌺🌷 FLOWERS, annuals and some perennials. Just wishing! 🪴😉💐

36. Kelly Johst on August 14, 2021 at 10:24 pm

"if you’re a free member…" Brian, vs what???

37. starshot on August 14, 2021 at 10:24 pm

Dude this came as called!!

38. TheGachaTwins on August 14, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Is that DS or transplants for the Brassicas?

39. Echols2009 on August 14, 2021 at 10:25 pm

I modified your original chart to include my sown date and length of possible germination.

40. sheiba09 on August 14, 2021 at 10:26 pm

I’m so jealous! We not only have snow but – 20c with wind chill . Last year it snowed in may and we had frost in June too !5b

41. Caitlyn and Omar Diego on August 14, 2021 at 10:26 pm

@nextlevelgardening Help! I tried downloading the planting worksheet, I tried all 3 options. Each one said it was “read only” so I wasn’t able to change the frost date

42. KimiyeML Smallgardendream on August 14, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Panting tomatoes and all my cucumbers and squash tomorrow. Tomato’s grown since Jan 1st direct sowing the squash and cucumbers . 9b Salinas coast Ca 👋🏻 gardening neighbor.❤️❤️❤️❤️

43. ConflictedSwitch on August 14, 2021 at 10:29 pm

If anyone is having issues opening the document and having the formulas work properly, they can go to office.com and sign in. That site has a free online version of Excel that can read the document. Once you input your frost date, you can then print it out to PDF.

44. Missouri Girl on August 14, 2021 at 10:32 pm

maybe but I still can’t get it to work

45. Carlotta Fontes on August 14, 2021 at 10:33 pm

I’ve started corn in toilet paper tubes and planted them outside and they did fine.

46. S 4 on August 14, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Help! Having trouble getting the download on your website. I’ve tried your website posted here and through google. Both attempts only give me your flashing logo. Anyone else having the same problem?

47. cgd1125 on August 14, 2021 at 10:34 pm

I must be doing something wrong. When I put my date in…April 22….my early and late dates are in November / December. I’m very confused. LOL I’m an idiot. In case anyone has the same issue just use the numbers not spelling out the month. It’s late here.

48. Cirque d'Joy on August 14, 2021 at 10:36 pm

I had to get the manual entry chart instead of the auto-fill because the excel files didn’t convert into open office very well. I think perhaps you should consider making a Google Sheets version, as all you need is a Google account to open it, and I believe the formulas are basically the same.

49. Creole Lady on August 14, 2021 at 10:37 pm

I’m a beginner gardener and trying to print out the list for growing vegetables in zone 9 and have not been successful. What am I doing wrong???

50. Rita Ramirez on August 14, 2021 at 10:37 pm

I am in the southern part of Texas and still recovering from the freeze. Stinging nettle wasn’t even phased, ugh. So I have to buy a few plants to get started and have my seeds in the small greenhouse soon. Almost done with all the plumbing from the lovely deep freeze.