How To Build a Plastic Wrap Greenhouse!

How To Build a Plastic Wrap Greenhouse!

How to Build a Plastic Wrap Greenhouse!
#greenhouse #diy #gardening #plants #howto

In this video we wanted show off how we built this simple plastic wrap greenhouse to protect our plants from the coming winter months. Believe it or not, it still gets below freezing here in North Texas and we have this old chick coup that we do not use – so it was a perfect setup. Everything we used for this, including the 6 mil plastic wrap, we picked up at Ace Hardware, but you could definitely pick any of this stuff up at Home Depot or Lowes as well (Or probably any other local hardware store).

I hope you find a few tips or tricks, or least a few laughs watching me try and not get stung by wasps! Good luck on your project and let us know if you have any questions!

If you love what we do please consider Subscribing! Turn on notifications so you know every time Tough Guys has a new video online! We encourage commenting to keep the conversation going, so leave feedback, ideas, critiques – anything to help us get better and promote a good community!

Find us on Social Media!

Check Us Out on Facebook – www.facebook.com/toughguystv
Follow Us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/toughguystv
Check Us Out on Instagram – www.instagram.com/toughguystv/
Come see us on TikTok at @toughguystv

Thanks for watching!!!

1. El Hank de East Los on August 17, 2021 at 10:06 pm

Where can I buy that plastic

2. Peter Mckeown on August 17, 2021 at 10:06 pm

Hey dude great Job. Just a quick ask what kind of plastic did you use?

3. new skills on August 17, 2021 at 10:14 pm

An easy way to fix drainage issues with pots is add holes in the bottom sides. Very good drainage. I never understood why pot only have holes in the bottom.
    I’m loving the fabric pots at the moment. Needs more watering but the plants grow much stronger.

4. zendogbreath on August 17, 2021 at 10:17 pm

wd40 works better and cheaper than wasp spray. it probably poisons less. it takes em down instantly. they don’t come back.

5. 1 Line At A Time on August 17, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Love it, great tips regarding elevating the plants off the ground. Love the husband/wife team effort! Take care!

6. Charles W on August 17, 2021 at 10:24 pm

That wasp proved that everything’s bigger in texas

7. PARKER LEWIS on August 17, 2021 at 10:25 pm

I had the same thing mine was a chicken coop with a fenced off yard but our chickens are gone now 🤭 thay kept fucking with my plants and I want tropical fruit trees

8. grinning owl on August 17, 2021 at 10:26 pm

A friend told me wasps will drop dead when sprayed with dish liquid. I haven’t tried it but just thought I would pass it along. She said to put it in a spray bottle. Don’t know if you need to add any water to the bottle.

9. Loyal Bulger on August 17, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Please be careful spraying the wasp spray around where your pets will be…its a strong neurotoxin, and it will cause serious injury…one of my dogs happened to get downwind of this stuff as it was being deployed to kill a few wasps…the dog was literally changed overnight…she was never the same. One good way to get rid of most of the wasps is to just secure a wet dry vac hose right near the entrance into the nest and put water and a bit of dish soap into the canister. leave the vacuum running for an hour or two on a hot busy day…it works…and no neurotoxins being sprayed around.

10. Varee Iam on August 17, 2021 at 10:26 pm

they probably are the only thing that can kill murder hornet’s though unfortunately

11. William Frampton on August 17, 2021 at 10:31 pm

3M video headlight restoration

12. Jerry Smith on August 17, 2021 at 10:32 pm

You have given me ides for a quick green house. I have an octagon shaped gazebo that had a canvas roof. The roof went away a long time ago due to the harsh sun we get. All that is left standing is the frame. I could use it to make a green house out of since it serves no purpose now. Thanks for the idea.

13. Amber Lyne on August 17, 2021 at 10:33 pm

This is so cool. How did it end up working for y’all? I really want a greenhouse for my fruits and veggies in the winter. Recently became interested, still learning 😂 but this is a cool idea!

14. grinning owl on August 17, 2021 at 10:33 pm

You can stick a heat lamp through that hole near the roof that goes into the chicken coop.

15. Saj Miah on August 17, 2021 at 10:35 pm

May I ask what G.A pomythene did you use

16. Saj Miah on August 17, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Fantastic job people

17. Jawara Myles on August 17, 2021 at 10:36 pm

This is taking too much time. Buy a tent for structure and then plastic wrap. Atleast in my mind.

18. Texas_gun_slinger86 Let’s see those follow people on August 17, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Always feel like a time traveler watching your videos lol

19. Bernadette Sheats on August 17, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Just curious, is the coop part insulated?

20. Shelby Richardson on August 17, 2021 at 10:42 pm

How did the greenhouse last throughout the winter? Was that type of plastic a good choice? Would you have done anything differently?

21. Orion Sirius on August 17, 2021 at 10:55 pm

How you gonna be self sufficient and not grow weed plants???? Yeah, I would def kick you out my bunker 1000%

22. Penntucky Survivalists on August 17, 2021 at 10:59 pm

New shirt and new coveralls to go with the new drill eh ?

23. Evolution Power Tools on August 17, 2021 at 11:00 pm