Amazon solar-powered water pump fountain in pond

Amazon solar-powered water pump fountain in pond

A solar powered water pump from eBay period a solar powered water pump from Amazon that still works eight months later. Solar powered water pump working. Lily Pad water pump for ponds and bird baths. Good source of water circulation for small ponds. When I purchase the small solar powered water fountain I never imagined it would be this reliable. It has been 8 months since I’ve first purchase the solar powered water pump and it’s still working today. My pain has completely transformed from a baron water source to now a lush green water feature in my yard. The small water feature has attracted so many different types of organisms.

1. william johnston on August 19, 2021 at 10:10 pm

I cant say I was too impressed in the fountains performance in this video. It looked pretty good in the updated one though. Maybe the water was a little cleaner.

2. Edge 123 on August 19, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Your pond and garden looks great. Thanks for posting.

3. Srinivasa Muly on August 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm

this is the only real world demonstration of the solar pump of this kind. thank you for making this video. Question: do you know if this pump still works if the pond has clay base? I’m planning to setup a small pond with clay at the base and grow some water based greens, but worried if the pump can handle the muddy water. please let me know your thoughts?

4. afg3233 on August 19, 2021 at 10:41 pm

How often do you add water?

5. Javier Fernandez on August 19, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Still working? I think I need one. My pond is super green. I change the water every now n then. I hear a fountain helps though.

6. Sam Iamm on August 19, 2021 at 10:57 pm

You would be surprised at the places u find frogs at. I know I was when they started showing up around our pool. We’re in the desert, but there’s a water reservoir about a half mile away