How To Clean Your Windows without a Ladder

How To Clean Your Windows without a Ladder

Kathryn Emery, Home Improvement & Lifestyle Expert, shows how to clean your windows without using a ladder! For more information, visit bethebesthome.com

Products Seen:

1. Dan The Man on August 19, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Hello. New here. Also make sure that one doesn’t blow out the window. LOL

2. Kim Shannon on August 19, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Do not do this! You will not be happy…

3. JD’s airsoft on August 19, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Do you have to remove all the screens first?

4. Alonso Martii on August 19, 2021 at 10:18 pm

I don’t own a house so I don’t have to worry about it. But if I had I’d just hired local window cleaner for like $10-$12 per window while I sit in the garage having na cold One or taking the wifey to brunch.

5. Shere'Vere Walker on August 19, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Two questions.
    Rejuvenate – After spraying, do I need to use a squeegee. Also what’s the drying time because I read below that you can spray the screens. I would like to be able to clean the screens as well without popping them out.
    Pressure washer – Can this also be used to clean screens without taking them off? And will it clean both window and screen if both are still on the window?

6. Angel Flores on August 19, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Love this information

7. Dave McDonald on August 19, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Excellent acting! 😂

8. Markus Winkler on August 19, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Love the pressure washer

9. Uncle Deli Made It on August 19, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Perfect! I hate cleaning windows. Thanks for the tip.

10. Paul Turner on August 19, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Great vid!

11. josh on August 19, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Thanks for the advice 👍🏻

12. Zombie FiveO on August 19, 2021 at 10:32 pm

As a professional window cleaner…I promise you this is ineffective. This will only work if the windows are already clean, which defeats the purpose obviously. Moreover this will 100% leave a film from whatever that chemical is that will attract every piece of dust and pollen that blows by. But, I always get business after people mess up their windows with crap like this so rock on 🤘

13. daniel margrie on August 19, 2021 at 10:32 pm

hey

14. Jason M on August 19, 2021 at 10:38 pm

This is absolutely horrid advice. One you will break the seal of the windows using high pressure directly on a window. Almost all of these "spray on" solutions almost always leave behind hard water spots especially if you live in area with a high TDS count.

15. Paul Perry on August 19, 2021 at 10:38 pm

I’ve been an exterior cleaning specialist for over 20 years and this video must be the worst "expert" video I have ever seen.
    Not once does this video show the windows, I guarantee her so called "sparkling clean process" will leave water marks every time, not to mention the damage to your window seals.
    Yes a professional window cleaner can be expensive, to hire my company will cost a minimum of $150 for a 2 bedroom single story home, but if you’re willing to put the time (approx 2-6 hours for an inexperienced window cleaner depending on home size) you can purchase fairly decent equipment from your local home improvement store.
    In the industry we like to say you always want to be nose to glass, but for a small investment and a lot of practice you can clean your windows for a small investment of approximately $200.
    Head to your local home improvement store purchase the following
    A T-bar mop
    A squeegee
    A telescoping extension bar
    A pack of terry towels
    You should find these items either in the window cleaning section or the general cleaning section (depends on the store you frequent)
    Alternatively contact a professional they’ll truly get get your windows clean, prolong the life of your windows and give you true value for money, please regardless of if you choose professional or to it yourself never ever use any of these so called miracle cleaning materials or a power washer it will cost you more in the long run.
    Any homeowner or someone wanting to get a start in the industry feel free to contact me to get valuable information and in the DFW area please feel free to discuss appointment availability

16. Nello F on August 19, 2021 at 10:44 pm

WOW…. This is awesome

17. The Den of Tools on August 19, 2021 at 10:45 pm

The turbo nozzle isn’t for "more power" to reach the second story. It makes the water come out in a spiral pattern, like the spiral on a turbo. It provides multi-directional cleaning without having to constantly move the pw wand. Think of it like an orbital sander. You wanted the yellow nozzle for higher pressure to reach that second floor. Great video though!

18. rital patel 57 on August 19, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Really helpful for clean my windows before winter in Michigan 😍. Thank you

19. Anthony Tulli on August 19, 2021 at 10:47 pm

Great video! I must say red is definitely your color!

20. I Am The Danger on August 19, 2021 at 10:49 pm

no. just no. hire a professional window cleaner. this is cringe

21. peteeboy99 on August 19, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Was this a commercial for the window cleaner / pressure washer? Not much in the way of instruction

22. Gregory Ford on August 19, 2021 at 10:49 pm

I just pressure washed our 2-story house the other week. Used a Simple Green solution and an add-on extension pole handle to reach the top instead of of ladder.

23. Lindsey Freeman on August 19, 2021 at 10:50 pm

This is such a great tip! I need a pressure washer too!

24. Craig Hendzel on August 19, 2021 at 10:50 pm

You left chunks of stucco on the glass. What is your TDS?

25. ERIKA KERBER on August 19, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Where you get the rejuvenet product ?

26. Anthony Padlo on August 19, 2021 at 10:51 pm

I’ve been a professional window cleaner, pressure and soft washer since 2000. I can’t thank you enough for videos like this, they keep me busy! And removing hard water stains from glass amd frames as well as fading in all the "sweep marks" on concrete is a premium charge! Keep up the good work! For everyone else, call an actual professional, not someone trying to sell you a junky pressure washer!

27. jcport702 on August 19, 2021 at 10:51 pm

First time homeowner…gunna have to take look at this system! Also, daddy needs a new Ego blower! Fingers crossed 🤞

28. Syl Gibbons on August 19, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Power wash with the cleaner….so easy. ty!

29. Eveline Winkler on August 19, 2021 at 10:53 pm

I have to try that!

30. Dewbs on August 19, 2021 at 10:55 pm

I need a cordless (not gas) pressure washer – love my Subaru but the wife doesn’t like it and refuses to use it…

31. Jam Sax on August 19, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Just like you your built😍

32. Miguel Carrillo on August 19, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Option 1 looks like a winner for me

33. Barber Family on August 19, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Be careful with a pressure washer on windows. It took a glaze off my windows and made then dull and cloudy.

34. Rolando Alvarez Gonzalez on August 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm

This is @amdrywallfinishandpaintllc from Instagram and I wish I can win the EGO power+CFM 650 Blower … I’ll be watching your YouTube videos 😊

35. Victoria Barbour on August 19, 2021 at 11:02 pm

We need a pressure washer so badly. I hate not having clean windows.

36. Art Vandelay on August 19, 2021 at 11:03 pm

I clicked this for the THICCNESS. WOW 😍

37. Cody McCoy on August 19, 2021 at 11:05 pm

Hahaha never ever! Hire a pro window cleaner, you’ll get actual results. Old school window cleaner here telling you this is like cleaning your headlights with bugspray. Maybe paint your house with spray paint or put ketchup in your gas tank.

38. leoswoodworks on August 19, 2021 at 11:07 pm