Apartment Herb Garden Tour 2020 | Small Space Balcony Garden

Apartment Herb Garden Tour 2020 | Small Space Balcony Garden

#balconygarden #growyourownfood #urbangarden

Hi everyone and welcome to my very first video! I’m giving you all a quick tour of my herb garden!

These plants are a little under four months old. I’ve always wanted to start a garden and being stuck in the house gave me that extra push I needed. Although I grow a few different veggies, this is a tour of my herbs.

***SOCIALS****
INSTAGRAM: @Ivory_Lynn
Twitter: @Ivory_Lynn

***PRODUCTS****
Plants purchased at Home Depot and Lowes β€” Each under $4
Large Plant Pots https://low.es/2VOFN3Q
Plant Markers https://www.etsy.com/MonochromeCreati…

If you have any questions or suggestions for me, please leave a comment down below. I’m no gardening expert, so any input is welcome!

Thanks for watching!

Music: www.bensound.com

1. denise rodriguez on August 21, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Beautiful growth πŸ’•

2. Plant Mama Tatiana on August 21, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Aww your herbs look so cute and healthy! I love what you did with the herb garden, that’s so smart and such a great way to save space. I love seeing your container gardening as well, thanks for sharing. I’m subscribing to your channel, nice to meet a fellow plant lover! hope to see you again on mine soon ☺️

3. Patricks Plants on August 21, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Great video ! 🌿😊🌿 You got a new sub πŸ˜€ Greetings from Denmark πŸŒΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡°πŸŒΏ I also have a channel full of plants, the videos are kind of bad, but hopefully they will get better πŸ˜…πŸŒΏπŸ˜… And sorry my bad english πŸ˜…πŸŒΏπŸ˜… But anyways, great video ! 🌿 .

4. jasminel71 on August 21, 2021 at 10:34 pm

Beautiful!!

5. Bobette Banks on August 21, 2021 at 10:57 pm

Well look at you Missy… so proud of you… your plants are gorgeous! I will definitely be tuning in for your next episode.😊

6. Debunk TV on August 21, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Beautiful plants 😊

7. Koshka on August 21, 2021 at 11:06 pm

I dont know what happened to my mint at one point. It had brown mushy leaves and all the other leaves turned pale and yellow. I cut off all the leaves and expected the plant to die but it recovered.