Guyanese Herb Garden in Florida

Guyanese Herb Garden in Florida

Disclaimer: Please consult with your primary care doctor/health care professional prior to trying any of these plants and herbs mentioned in this video.

Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_t…
Follow us on IG: @GTMUSKETEERS

Thank you for watching! See you in our next video

1. Elisia Daniels on August 26, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Beautiful, I love it. I’m from linden, starting my own little kitchen garden so I appreciate your videos. Love you.

2. Pam Ramphal on August 26, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Good for you.You have a green thumb. I do love all the Tulsi. Spiritual fragrance.

3. Jim Jones on August 26, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Hi aunty I’ll be right over to pick some. I come to ft myers sometime.

4. Jennnifer Blackman on August 26, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Hi I love your garden where can I find the leaf for pain and the Tolsey tree not sure it the right spelling for it πŸ™πŸΏ

5. sunita russell on August 26, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Hi can you tell me how you warm the palm leaf and how long you have to leave the leaf on the area is paining

6. Dina on August 26, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Enjoying your garden I’m inspired πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

7. Alvin Bahadur on August 26, 2021 at 10:37 pm

Love the garden and the stories behind each by Aunty. Good Job πŸ‘πŸ»

8. Pam Ramphal on August 26, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Oh! I saw you have maddar flowers, but you didn’t mention bhel patra.

9. Monica Mohamed on August 26, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Hi there, how do u get the tulsi seed, can you share a link, it’s was nice to see you have some wonderful plants

10. Chetrani Ranglall on August 26, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Guys I really like all your videos, your garden is so cool and your cooking so much fun. Terry you and you mom can cook. Thanks for sharing.β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘

11. Pamela Francis on August 26, 2021 at 10:42 pm

HI LADY ,, US IN LONDON IT IS TOO COLD I DO TRY TO GROW SOME THINGS BUT WITH A SMALL GARDEN I HAVE THINGS IN BIG POTS ,, TO THINK ALL THE BIG LAND I LEFT BACK HOME ,, I WISH WELL WITH YOUR GARDEN STAY SAFE , LOVE FROM LONDON ,,

12. s on August 26, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Tulsi isnt made to boil, shes a Goddess , you arent supposed to boil Her leaves. Know why you dont chew? Cause you are chewing Her, so if you cant chew, why boil and hurt her? Tulsi Devi is Lord Krsna’s favourite tree, She is here to increase our devotion. Yes, shes a Goddess and have wonderful properties, but you wouldnt boil your mother, so why Tulsi Devi. If you need healing, pray to Her. Please donot tell wrong stuff about healing herbs, shes a Goddess to pray to. Take care and May Tulsi Devi guide you.

13. d s on August 26, 2021 at 10:45 pm

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

14. Nan's Global Kitchen on August 26, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Awesome video! I did not know about the pan leaves for pain. I have pain in both of my hands, I need some of those leaves. Love the Tulsi plants as well!
    New subscriber here!

15. Rehana R on August 26, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Hello, I’m so happy to find your page, loving your videos and your garden is so beautiful. Looking forward to having one like it soon. I live in Florida also, in Fort Lauderdale.

16. Dawne Camacho on August 26, 2021 at 10:57 pm

I would like to get plants in the palm and Tulsee. For my yard. I will pay for it. I never heard of it. Thanks.

17. Dorpattie Blanco on August 26, 2021 at 10:57 pm

Hi I love your garden I will love to to get in touch with you when I return to Florida.

18. Farida Ali on August 26, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Omg love watching your videos I just found you channel I hope one day to visit your farm where in Florida you live