If you have to use a ladder to plant a window box (or if you have to do it backwards out of a window on a second floor), it’s helpful to have all your plants laid out on the ground first. Here’s a quick tutorial of how I plant my high window box.
Follow me for more container planting ideas and gardening tips at:
• Colorblaze Dark Star Coleus https://goo.gl/c96yLZ
• Meteor Shower Verbena bonariensis https://goo.gl/f7aKkh
• Superbena Royale Peachy Keen https://goo.gl/bLVwJT
• Supertunia Honey https://goo.gl/jFELwX
• Dichondra Silver Falls https://goo.gl/x24hBl
• Ipomoea Sweet Caroline Bewitched After Dark https://goo.gl/HR3kw1