Stop raking leaves and check out this all new Cub Cadet Leaf Collection System with Hauler (How To)

Stop raking all of those fall leaves and check out this Cub Cadet Leaf Collection System with Cub Cadet hauler. In this video, I will should you how to assemble the Cub Cadet Mower Cart and the leaf collection system to ensure you never have to rake leaves again!!!

The hauler can be used on a ZT but not the leaf collection system.

Buy Here
Cub Cadet Mower cart / hauler https://homedepot.sjv.io/kneBn
Cub Cadet Leaf Collector 42″ 46″ https://homedepot.sjv.io/gzjzO
Cub Cadet Leaf Collector 50″ 54″ https://homedepot.sjv.io/0rWrP

Join The Tool Review Zone Discord Channel Here https://discord.gg/JMKBGH

Become a Toole Review Zone Channel Member for exclusive perks here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-73P87iZAfZ05it7mjgbLg/join

0:00 Introduction
0:35 Cub Cadet Leaf Collection System and Hauler
1:19 Unboxing of parts
1:53 Cub Cadet Trailer Assembly
4:14 Cub Cadet Leaf Collection System Assembly
9:29 Testing the Cub Cadet Leaf Collector and Hauler

#cubcadet #leafcollector #ridingmower

1. Tc_kidsolo on September 3, 2021 at 10:25 pm

This nice for homesteader that has a nice amount of property

2. Joseph Malinowski on September 3, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Hay brother what’s up the only thing I do like about fall is changing of the color on the tree’s it’s the little things especially after the week I had I wish last week never happened but keep up the great videos πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

3. Angella Turner on September 3, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Ja det er ikke meg det engelske jeg ikke meg det gode det var ikke den datoen gav gΓ₯r inn pΓ₯

4. KONAMAN Studio on September 3, 2021 at 10:31 pm

πŸ»πŸΊπŸ‘

5. VineV VineV on September 3, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Plastic, Hmmm….
    I went for steel trailer. It will last longer and less environmental pollution. Plastic ends up in the ocean. And now: my grandchildren can enjoy the trailer as well. It’s almost indestructible. That plastic will wear in the weather and ends up breaking sooner or later. All my equipment is steel/aluminium. Lasts so, so much longer

6. IGOPU on September 3, 2021 at 10:35 pm

I never rake leaves, I wait for the wind that always comes and watch the neighbors clean up my leaves all weekend. hahahahaha

7. gst69man on September 3, 2021 at 10:36 pm

hate leaves, good effort tks

8. floobertuber on September 3, 2021 at 10:37 pm

I used to have several very old deciduous trees, including a HUGE (50+ ft. tall) silver maple. Over many years, all my trees (except 2 conifers) grew decrepit, dropped dead, and were removed.

But before you weep for me, consider that I no longer have to rake for hours and hours every year. I don’t miss a damned one of those trees. My neighbors have tons of them anyway.

Therefore: I had no need to watch this video. But because it’s from Mr. Clint de los TRZ, that makes it mandatory viewing anyway… if only for the sheer entertainment value. Rock on, and keep showing those damned leaves who’s boss, dude! 🀘 I’m kind of surprised how well it did with pine needles… Looking forward to the actual leaf follow-up video.

9. South FL Hokie on September 3, 2021 at 10:39 pm

You’re a beast cuz! Thanks for sharing TRZ πŸ‘

10. Jason Turner on September 3, 2021 at 10:41 pm

Great review & demo!

11. Jed Weinstein on September 3, 2021 at 10:42 pm

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain the fact that the instructions were inconsistent.

12. PAUL JANSKY on September 3, 2021 at 10:42 pm

PURE CHINA JUNK DONT BUY IT -YOULL BE SORRY

13. BrianCindy Corcoran on September 3, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Is there an attachment for cub cadet z1 the house attachment does not reach the hauler?

14. kingofthecrease30 on September 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

pretty cool….real naasss like πŸ‘

15. Orlando Gutierrez on September 3, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Does this double as a bagger for grass, also does a regular bagger do this with the pine needles and leafs?

16. John Collins on September 3, 2021 at 10:47 pm

I have the leaf collector also and used it at the tail end of last year. When you pack the bag and fill it up to the top with all those mulched leaves, it’s a win for us…take that mother nature! Fall leaves 2021, you’ve lost the war already.

17. John Williams on September 3, 2021 at 10:48 pm

I like it . I want one. Emma Chissit? ( In Oz, that is. )

18. kybble on September 3, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Never rake leaves never collect grass clippings.

19. Grant The bomb on September 3, 2021 at 10:57 pm

omg you crack me up lmao

20. Dr Awkward314 on September 3, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Like so

21. Joseph Malinowski on September 3, 2021 at 11:03 pm

That is really nice actually like the fact you can see through the plastic hose God forbid anything gets stuck but this has to make cleaning up your yard so easy and nice like

22. B Dauphinee on September 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Just get the double baggah

23. Don - The General on September 3, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Nasss!!! Hopefully Randy hooked you with some Mtn Dew for picking up those needles haha I wonder how that would do with chestnuts/walnuts

24. phyllis bifano on September 3, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Never rake a leaf, I don’t bother with pickup attachment. I just drive the Yazoo-Kees zero over the leaves and they’re mulched into oblivion. Love those zero turns.

25. Tool Review Zone on September 3, 2021 at 11:08 pm

The hauler can be used on a ZT but not the leaf collection system.

26. greenyonline1 on September 3, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Any idea if this will fit a 42 β€œ deck on a JD D110?

27. Victor Basta on September 3, 2021 at 11:12 pm

That’s impressive! Thanks!

28. WizardMower on September 3, 2021 at 11:15 pm

I got my cub cart, Same cart. only $75. When it was originally $300. brand new.

29. william Franceschini on September 3, 2021 at 11:16 pm

i have a cub cadet. i love that it will help me a lot. thanks for the video. take care n be safe.

30. charles keller on September 3, 2021 at 11:17 pm

I am glad that you like the dump trailer that is made by the company I work for the plastic is hdpe with blowing agent additive through a structure foam press. This thing should hold up for a long time.

31. Grand Padre on September 3, 2021 at 11:19 pm

I thought those plates were for installing your red dot sight on your Cub Cadet so that you can co-witness the leaves and pine needles that your targeting for pickup.

32. P-O on September 3, 2021 at 11:22 pm

Great and really informative tutorial and review! I have been looking at the Hauler for my Toro ZeroTurn.
    Greetings from Sweden

33. Hurtful Truth on September 3, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Don’t rake leaves? I wouldn’t think of it anyways. I mow over the leaves and mulch them back into the soil. That’s where they belong, nitrogen back where it came from.