Hydroponic Update – New Tomato Record – Medical Update

Hydroponic Update – New Tomato Record – Medical Update

Hydroponic Update – New Tomato Record – Medical Update

Today I want to update everyone on how I am doing.
I am now done with week 3 of treatments and it is now putting a toll on me. I have 4 more weeks of treatments to get through.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the awesome support you have given Rene and I. All of you are just simply amazing!!! We Love You!!!

For those that have asked to help donate: https://gofund.me/db062650
Or PayPal: https://bit.ly/2FTPOIc
Again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are Amazing!!

Links to how I setup my hydroponics:

How I build my dutch buckets:

How I Raise my Hydroponic Nutrients:

RDWC and how it works:

Hydroponic Greenhouse Planted in Full Detail:

Hydroponic Tips They Never Tell You About:

Maintaining Hydroponic Nutrients

How I sealed and Heat My Hydroponic Greenhouse:

How I Built My Hydroponic Greenhouse – Full Playlist:

I want to thank everyone for the awesome support.

Stay safe out there and have a great week!

1. Free Byrd on September 4, 2021 at 10:26 pm

when u feelin ur worst focusing on everything u love an all u still wanna do is what gives ur mind what it needs to get u thru. it aint easy. im prayin for ya both.

2. Midwest Gardener on September 4, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Hey CB! You did a heck of a job this year to break that record! Well done! Don’t push too hard….take care of yourself. Some stuff might have to wait. Do what the doctors tell you and we will all be here still if you guys need a short break. We watched this video together, and will keep you and Rene in our prayers.

3. Gracious Treatz on September 4, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Praise God, you’re looking good, CB. Greenhouses are looking good too. Keep going with all your awesome work Pray the Lord will continue to strengthen and bless you and Rene!

4. The Upside of Downsizing on September 4, 2021 at 10:30 pm

We have you both in our prayers and may the remnants of Ida steer clear of you all. Hang Tough 👍🏻💪🏻

5. Matt Garver on September 4, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Prayers for both of you! Nice comparison between SANSI and Spider Farmer over lettuce, that is fascinating. Great to see greenhouse cleanup is getting done too.

6. Sue Hebden on September 4, 2021 at 10:31 pm

So pleased to see you in front of the camera – and to hear and see you are still keeping those greenhouses ‘spick and span’. Half way through your treatment CB, keep going. Rene , I do hope you are coping as well as possible in this very trying time you are going through. The carer always gets forgotten, (and I should know), and it does take the toll on them. I do sent all very positive thoughts to you both. Kindest regards, Sue

7. Bill & Val's Allotment's on September 4, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Hi CB and lovely Rene It was so nice to see you again and your Rene has been a true diamond for you and your growing , now you just keep strong and we will pray for you both , and Rene you are one hell of a wife and looking after Mr CB your wonderful lady and proud to say that you both are my friends. Keep safe Bill and val

8. Deborah Rogers on September 4, 2021 at 10:34 pm

Be very careful and not overdue, you or Renea . I know you are both so tried and worn out from running back and forth to treatments. Your macaroni are beautiful. Take care my friends.

9. Deborah Rogers on September 4, 2021 at 10:35 pm

778.11 pounds on 21 Aug 21 video : Renea’s video

10. Essayons Family Garden on September 4, 2021 at 10:36 pm

Praying for both of you, Mr. CB. Thanks for the updates on health and the plants, and congrats on breaking your previous record!
    Take care and continued prayers sent.
    Rob

11. A Girl And Her Cows on September 4, 2021 at 10:39 pm

wow that is a lot

12. Rich Gocken on September 4, 2021 at 10:39 pm

Take care and know i am praying for you both.

13. led8541 on September 4, 2021 at 10:39 pm

I’m watching all my phone CB and I don’t think the screen is big enough for me to see where it’s at if that’s what you’re talking about I’ll get on my computer in a little while and try to find it

14. UT33200 on September 4, 2021 at 10:42 pm

Some nice looking tomatoes and peppers still kicking it out there. Glad to see both of you pushing through this. So proud of you guys and to call you honorary family. Update 8-26-21

Weight 814.4 lbs. Get in touch with us on FB if there is anything we can do to help. Thanks for the share!

15. My Hillside Garden on September 4, 2021 at 10:44 pm

You are both in my thoughts. I am sorry you are going through this. Thanks for the update on the gardens. Be safe and stay well. Catherine

16. Brew City Gardener on September 4, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Crazy world indeed.
    Glad to see you’re feeling well enough to get out and about for awhile.
    You guys are always in our prayers. Stay strong, friends.
    God bless

17. Ma Shel's on September 4, 2021 at 10:46 pm

Praying for both of you: For your travelling safety, finances, stamina, healing, doctors wisdom, mental strength and rest. And that that bugger cancer disappears and NEVER comes back!
    I’ll guess August 4th 842lbs

18. Mick's backyard Aquaponics on September 4, 2021 at 10:47 pm

That was amazing video clip you put together there off your tomatoes there and you an Rene do amazing video clip there it is all ways good to see it there and god bless you and Rene for doing a great job there 👍👍🍅🍅🙏

19. BrainStormAcres on September 4, 2021 at 10:47 pm

Hey friend! I’m so happy to hear you’re feeling strong enough today to shoot this video. Man, don’t overdo it. Congratulations on breaking your record. Greenhouses are looking good , even if they’re on the way out. Take care.

20. Irene Davis on September 4, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Congratulations on the new record! We will both keep both of you in our thoughts! Lots of good juju coming your way!

21. Cut Lisa Fitriani on September 4, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Thanks for sharing this video, I wish god always blessings u in health n happiness
    Love from Indonesia 🇮🇩 ♥️🤝😊

22. Janie2Shoes on September 4, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Congratulations on your new record. Prayers for the both of you.

23. Farmer G on September 4, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Keep on breaking them records. Hang tough guys 🙏❤️

24. Growfully with Jenna on September 4, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Glad to see you in front of the camera again, and congrats on breaking your record CB- that’s one little spot of good news. My prayers are with you and Rene- I can’t imagine how hard this must be on both of you. Take care of yourself.

25. Thạch Kiên Dominico on September 4, 2021 at 10:50 pm

So beautiful, Thanks for the update on the gardens

26. Higher Ground Farm on September 4, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Continued prayers for you both! Congrats on a new record and some beautiful fruit! Please don’t overdo it and take it easy. God Bless you both and stay safe my friends! Curt

27. An Alaska Homestead on September 4, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Hang in there buddy. We have you both in our prayers.
    8/26/21 814.4 lbs
    Winner winner chicken dinner😂
    Oh darn I’m not the first. Oh well.
    2017 809 lbs maybe that little extra credit will help out 🤣
    You guys take care and keep your spirits high.

28. Hillbilly Homestead wv on September 4, 2021 at 10:52 pm

I was thinking about yall today and wondering how it was goin. Prayers you way buddy.

29. Edwin de Groot on September 4, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Hi champions, we wish you all the strength and health that is possible. Please take care and you both will come out stronger then ever before.

8-26-21 / 814.4 lbs an amazing record again set!

30. Living Life on Life's Terms on September 4, 2021 at 10:56 pm

C.B. you and Rene are both in my prayers daily! I work as a nurse and know its harder on family members than the patient very often. The feelings of heart ache and hopelessness in not being able to control the outcome is often unbearable. Love you guys

31. Jim on September 4, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Glad to here from you still in my thoughts and prayers.Prayers for Miss Renee she deserve it .Stay well my friend.The weight is 814.4

32. Terry King's Allotment Gardening On A Budget on September 4, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Rene did a good job on the video and good to see you too my friend. Wow beating your record on a season that hasn’t been kind to us all is all down to your hard work and extra effort you put in. Take care my friend’s.

♻️Happy gardening, Terry King.

33. Walt G on September 4, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Take care CB!

34. The Swafford Homestead on September 4, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Been a while since ive watched one of your videos! congrats on breaking your record! I didnt know you had been sick, I hope they got you on the mend! I will add you to my prayers! take care! God Bless

35. Ronald Shaw's - Growing Area on September 4, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Oh my dear friends, I’m cannot say enough about how you both are coping with that awful condition you have, you are amazing to come and let us know how you are doing, I am really pleased you have beaten your old tomato record but all I need to hear is that you are beating that condition you have, stay strong the pair of you and I will wait until the next video you put out, GOD BLESS YOU BOTH, Take care.

36. CB's Greenhouse and Garden on September 4, 2021 at 11:03 pm

For those that have asked to help donate: https://gofund.me/db062650
    Or PayPal: https://bit.ly/2FTPOIc
    Again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are Amazing!!

37. Getting Started On Homesteading on September 4, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Will be praying for y’all. The peppers are looking great.

38. In the garden with Grandpa and Grandma on September 4, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Good to see and hear you CB. Thoughts and prayers to both of you. Great looking peppers. Still some nice looking tomatoes and lettuce crops.
    Last Update 8-26-21

Total Weight
    814.4 lbs
    Take care both of you and stays safe and well
    Cheers
    Harold

39. Green Dream Project on September 4, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Congratulations on breaking the record! I knew you’d do it.
    Prayers for strength to you both. It has to be a trying time for both of you.

40. The Okeechobee Gardener on September 4, 2021 at 11:08 pm

I am so glad to see that you are able to do somethings around the house and greenhouses. Hope that you hang in there and the next treatments are not as bad as the DRs say!!

41. David Pruitt on September 4, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Thoughts and prayers for you both and I sure am glad you set a new record.

42. Hydro Haven on September 4, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Good to see you. Praying for you both. Looks like you already have your winner, glad to see you’re having a good growing year. Take care, my friend.

43. Hydroponics by Brian Bullock on September 4, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Keep on friend , that’s a great result with the tomatoes, especially with having the wilt. Best regards to ya’ll. Take care Renee.

44. Art with Keely V on September 4, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Wow your lettuce looks YUMMY! Going to tell Mike to look into the growing light on the left! Thank you for the update. Sending all my love to you and Rene.

45. oddo pops on September 4, 2021 at 11:16 pm

👍👍😊

46. 2G Hydroponics on September 4, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Good to see you back CB. 🙏 For you and Rene. Looks like that new greenhouse did a great job for you guys this year. A new tomato record is also amazing! Great job!
    827.11 lbs
    8/31/21
    Cheers my friend.

47. Q Moonwalker on September 4, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Hey CB and Renée! You are an awesome team and give so many people the know-how for their gardens. Stay strong and my thoughts and prayers are with both of you!!

48. Little Jordan Farm on September 4, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Sorry I missed this..thank you for update..things look good ..my tomatoes are spent as well..glad you been able to get out some. Stay strong guys..Rene know God gave you what you need through Him. Both of you rest well believing for an awesome restful fall and winter for you guys.

49. Texas Gardner on September 4, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Sure is a good video. Gardening season is coming to a end. Most of my tomatoes are gone. Still got pepper plants doing good. Have a good and safe week.

50. Jerome Bee Farm & Homestead on September 4, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Good to see you Mr CB. Prayers for you and Rene. Congratulations on the new mater record. That’s awesome! Hang in there and rest up and recover when you can.