Garden Landscape – How to Design a Garden

Garden Landscape – How to Design a Garden

Ever wonder how the pros create garden plans and designs? Designing a garden is easier than you think. Watch as BHG shares five tips on garden designing. First, pick a color theme for your home garden — this will create a mood. After selecting your garden’s color theme, choose garden plants with varying height — it creates visual excitement and energy. Next, try to repeat a pattern when doing yard landscape — pick garden plants and flowers and repeat them throughout your yard. Next, use garden plants and flowers with different textures and shapes. Finally, incorporate colorful foliage to play off garden blooms. With these garden landscape ideas, you don’t have to be a garden designer to get the best looking home garden.

Subscribe to the BHG Channel — http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bhg

Official Website: http://www.bhg.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mybhg
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bhg
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/bhg/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/betterhomesandgardens#

1. Veronica Lumilan on September 7, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Dingdonģ

2. Quen Lam on September 7, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Designing a garden is very beautiful . I also plan a garden like that.I also found helpfull for aeroponic gardening is Panlarko expert aquaponics planner – if anyone is interested search on google

3. Irena St on September 7, 2021 at 10:27 pm

IRENA St
    2014.10.04. bendrina YouTube
    Kategorija         Kaip ką nors padaryti ir stiliaus patarimai
    Licencija           Standartinė”YouTube”licencija
    ne pelno tikslu bendrina Google+

4. Garden Sheds Devon on September 7, 2021 at 10:29 pm

I firmly appreciate its unique textures. If that is the beauty you will see everyday, there is no reason to live without the presence of garden! Thanks for being an inspiration!

5. Ruchi Oswal on September 7, 2021 at 10:36 pm

How do I know how many of each plant type do I need for a given space? How do I place them in the space? Color wise, height wise?
    If I know the evergreen bushes, annual type of flowers for a bed, how would I design placing them? Can I send pictures via email and a plant list to help me with placement of plants for my first DIY landscape design?

6. Greg Pruitt on September 7, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Appreciated work! Thanks for sharing such a stunning clip of landscape designing and gardening principles. Really enjoy it.

7. azooz1234 azoozل on September 7, 2021 at 10:39 pm

يالله من جديد على خير كان من الممكن استعمالها للتعبير عن المشاعر في كل مكان.

8. F7 FREESTYLERZ on September 7, 2021 at 10:40 pm

thanks for the video

9. Jose Rumbos on September 7, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Many thanks, I have been researching "ideas on landscaping" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Giyily Landscaping Yatty – (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my m8 got excellent success with it.

10. Belle C. on September 7, 2021 at 10:43 pm

I’m not sure but ,if anyone else wants to discover aquaponics design try Panlarko Expert Aquaponics Planner (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my co-worker got great results with it.

11. Katie Madison on September 7, 2021 at 10:53 pm

All tips looks healthy. The main thing which i will consider from this video is to choose or pick a color theme. If you pick a right theme, you can develop an attractive garden. Also plant height is another thing which we have to consider while creating a garden. It will give a better view. Repeatation of plants will make it more attractive. So all and all, nice tips.

12. azooz1234 azoozل on September 7, 2021 at 10:53 pm

والله لولى المسدس لقتلت بشار الأسد الحقير على الفيس بوك

13. Kurt Borglum on September 7, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Stunning landscape. Great video.

14. Garden Sheds Kent on September 7, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Planning a garden is one of the most rewarding investment you could ever have in your entire life. Healthy lifestyle begins definitely at home. This video has a great advocacy inorder for every household members to know the value of gardening.

15. Monette Sanpascual on September 7, 2021 at 11:00 pm

How

16. Naufal Abdul Cader on September 7, 2021 at 11:01 pm

I have planted coleus  on the ground and pots. pots one is growing very good compare to the ground. Do you know why and how it can be improved?

17. mamayatannaq on September 7, 2021 at 11:04 pm

There are several components to studying aquaponics. One plan I found that succeeds in merging these is the Keiths Ponics Site (google it if you’re interested) definately the most incredible info that I have ever heard of. look at this interesting resource.

18. Sheds Direct on September 7, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Great! These tips are really useful for many homeowners and gardeners that would like to have a very vibrant look of their gardens. By these techniques, many people will surely enjoy their gardening leisure time. Having these information from you will extend a huge help for us. Thanks a lot!

19. Sirius Black on September 7, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Is it okay to mix red rose bushes with flowers or plants that bloom blue, pink, or white?

20. StarksBrothersHomes on September 7, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Thanks for posting this video for homeowners. Very informative.

21. lal miayan on September 7, 2021 at 11:10 pm

hi everyone ,if anyone else wants to uncover simple front yard landscaping ideas try Loctavan Beautiful Landscape Strategy (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my brother in law got cool results with it.

22. AkiraElric1985 on September 7, 2021 at 11:11 pm

Beautiful !!!

23. Donna Grammas on September 7, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Beautiful.

24. D and J landscaping on September 7, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Whether a garden is designed by a professional or an amateur, certain principles form the basis of effective garden design, resulting in the creation of gardens to meet the needs, goals and desires of the users or owners of the gardens.

25. Ratnakar Manikwar on September 7, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Best

26. All everything Knowledge on September 7, 2021 at 11:16 pm

hey ,if anyone else needs to find out about aquaponics design try Tarbetti Amazing Aquaponics Tutor (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my cousin got amazing success with it.

27. Nathan Gonio on September 7, 2021 at 11:17 pm

nice video.

28. Ishan’s World on September 7, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Pls subscribe and support my channel friend

29. Doonplants on September 7, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Hello

30. Anna on September 7, 2021 at 11:20 pm

The narrator is Zach Galifianakis.

31. CWGL GARDEN on September 7, 2021 at 11:22 pm

Beautiful bahi mery channel ko like or subscribe kr do ok please