Let's Play The Sims 3 – Immortal Dynasty Challenge – Episode 7 – Deathfish and Indoor Gardening

Darren continues to work on his sculpting while Kassidy uses her time to push her cooking skills on the new stove. In addition, the gardening area gets relocated inside as fall weather sets in. The climate change also affects Darleen as the ponds began to freeze over. This most certainly will impact her ability to catch the elusive deathfish.

My Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Llandros2012
My Blog: http://Llandros09.blogspot.com
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Llandros09?ref=tn_tnmn

1. Freezer Bunny on September 7, 2021 at 11:02 pm

if you throw a protest about low wages the next time you go into work you get an automatic raise

2. -- on September 7, 2021 at 11:06 pm

psanic modre!

3. Heather Amelotte on September 7, 2021 at 11:09 pm

You can harvest life fruit at Stones Throw Greenhouse, there is a plant somewhat hidden outside behind the outdoor gardening station. Also, I noticed you use the on-screen button to roll the walls up and down in other LP’s and I wasn’t sure if you knew you can use the home/end keyboard shortcut to do it in live mode or build/buy mode. Hopefully this is helpful, have fun!

4. Jessica Web on September 7, 2021 at 11:11 pm

Anyone esle see the lama run at like 4:30

5. destinee bieber on September 7, 2021 at 11:15 pm

I Am xpeaceoutgirlx and i sent them on sunday or saturday the ones i send never show up

6. StephyDee on September 7, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Awww I feel so horrible for your coughing. I’ve had bronchitis before, & that is a complete TERROR to go through as well. No matter how much you cough, the urge to cough gets stronger, & then your throat hurts from coughing, & you can’t drink anything to make it better, it gets hard to breathe at times, AND it keeps you up at night. Only thing that helps is antibiotics and inhalers. Sure is fun to be sick, huh? -_-

If only I could send you a Life Plant! My Plantsim family has a couple of them!

7. Monika Lutz on September 7, 2021 at 11:17 pm

ill send u tons of gifts when i get back into the game.. last 2 weeks ive been packin moving unpackin running around getting new stuff so been to beat to get into the game also got a new pc so need to install all the games on that pc as well..

8. Sirah1981 on September 7, 2021 at 11:21 pm

You can fish up random items from any water, it’s not because of the Wishing Well, just a rare thing.

9. StephyDee on September 7, 2021 at 11:33 pm

I don’t know about you, but there’s something intriguing to me about all three of your challenges today being the 7th ones….and since this is in Lucky Palms…."7 7 7". XD Okies, now to watching the set. 😛

10. pamyp21 on September 7, 2021 at 11:39 pm

There are some blue recipe books you haven’t read yet 🙂
    *More, please? Really enjoying this challenge!