A Cozy Plant Vlog | Calming City Gardening

A Cozy Plant Vlog | Calming City Gardening

A calming, quiet, slow-style video where I care for both my house plants and balcony plants. I love plants, but am still learning a lot about what they need, so my plants are far from perfect. Tending to them is a very relaxing activity though, so I hope you enjoy this video.

Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound.
Songs by Wanderer’s Trove
Sign up for a free trial and find the song here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/loepsie
(Affiliate link)

—————————————————————————————

More HAIR TUTORIALS: http://goo.gl/7AZ6Se

BEAUTY BEACONS (get the look of historical beauty icons): http://goo.gl/hLkJ34

More LIFESTYLE videos: http://goo.gl/oFwYrr

—————————————————————————————

Support me through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/loepsie

Shop my merch: https://teespring.com/stores/tea-time-lounge-collection

—————————————————————————————-

My name is Lucy, I’m a Dutchwoman here to offer an alternative approach to beauty.

On this channel I do mostly hair tutorials where I show you how to braid, pin and style your own hair. I recreate hairstyles from movies, tv shows or history and I regularly come up with my own, which I love to share with you!

I really enjoy diving into history to find out how women went about their beauty and dressing rituals in days past. Vintage and history-themed videos are my little passion project.

You’ll find a bit of lifestyle content here as well, ranging from cozy chats over a cup of tea (my beloved Tea Time videos) to personal vlogs and home & interior videos.

Enjoy browsing!

Love,
Lucy

—————————————————————————————–

Blog: http://www.loepsie.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/Loepsies

1. Jessica Benson on September 8, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Soo calming <3

2. Felipe Quinto on September 8, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Woowww!This is just but amazing plants.I love it so muchhhhhhhhh😍😍😍😍😍

3. Sarah G on September 8, 2021 at 10:56 pm

This was so wonderful to watch and I’d enjoy more of this in the future if you ever decide to do more! It was relaxing and helped me keep grounded during an anxiety attack that had just started. So peaceful and inspiring! 🙂

4. Rhiane Manuel on September 8, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Hi can i take some of the clips for my school project? i’ll make sure that i put a proper credits!! lovelots

5. Crestfallen Mortal on September 8, 2021 at 10:58 pm

Thank you for showing the plants that were dying 😂 it makes me feel a little better about accidentally killing mine lol. I’mma stick to cacti and succulents.

6. Chara Ayars on September 8, 2021 at 10:58 pm

Loepsie! have you ever watched Shaye elliot from the Elliot Homestead? She and her husband and family live in the Pacific Northwest and they homestead. She has the MOST BEAUTIFUL gardens. Lovely, practical, whimsical. Check her out 😀

7. corinrae on September 8, 2021 at 10:59 pm

How relaxing.

8. ayşa on September 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm

How a calming peaceful vlog, I love gardening, nature and green makes me relax ❤sending loves from turkey 😊🇹🇷😊🇹🇷I m also sharing silent vlogs,if you visit my channel, I l be pleased ❤❤stay safe and get connected 😊😊

9. Expressively Yanna Marie on September 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Hey there! This video was awesome! Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed watching 🌿 I actually just posted my first gardening video on my channel! If you have the time to watch it I’d love to hear your thoughts 🌱 this was very new for me, I’ve never felt this vulnerable filming before, nature is *so* powerful! I just subscribed to you, excited to see more of your content! If you’re able to sub back that would mean so much to me 🙌🏽

10. khadija on September 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm

relaxing video 🍃

11. Chara Ayars on September 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm

have you always enjoyed plants and gardening? Any hopes to be able to garden in actual ground? lovely video. Very soothing!

12. Lucía Burgos on September 8, 2021 at 11:04 pm

You are so beautiful, omg, I really enjoy it!

13. Susan Watson / emzadia on September 8, 2021 at 11:05 pm

Best thing to watch before bed. I’m so calm now, thanks! 🙂

14. Megan Kenny on September 8, 2021 at 11:07 pm

This music gives me dragon vale vibes

15. Anna Doms on September 8, 2021 at 11:10 pm

I’d love this without music, in a ASMR version.

16. Mr. IdK on September 8, 2021 at 11:10 pm

when she waved to the dead plant though–

17. Natalia W on September 8, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Hi!!! Could you possibly do a Katara hair video? Or maybe makeup for a Keyoshi warrior?? It would be really cool to see!!

18. Grafting Tactick on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

So calming and relaxing to watch, thanks for sharing 👌

19. Alexandra Stephens on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Just a tip: separate the roots when potting/repotting so that your plants’ roots can grow into the new space.

20. Felipe Quinto on September 8, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Woowww!This is just but amazing plants.I love it so muchhhhhhhhh😍😍😍😍😍

21. K Szewczuk on September 8, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Do your rat friends ever get to go on your balcony in a harness or a travel cage?

22. Devinder Singh on September 8, 2021 at 11:18 pm

U know what lucy VIV HAIR therapy channel tried your rag curls but i didn’t like it urs was amazing

23. Audrey L on September 8, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Thank you.

24. Unsound Orca on September 8, 2021 at 11:20 pm

What does trimming the twigs do? Are you supposed to just remove random parts to keep the plant healthy?
    This video is so calming and makes me want to garden but I would have no idea what I’m doing lol.

25. Kendra Lee on September 8, 2021 at 11:23 pm

This was so soothing and lovely. Thank you! Much needed. 🥰

26. Chris Will on September 8, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Very cool, thanks

27. শখের বারান্দা বাগান on September 8, 2021 at 11:27 pm

This sound is so clam and thanks for sharing 💕

28. yvonne tracey on September 8, 2021 at 11:27 pm

Thank you for your cozy plant video. I loved how calm I felt just watching. Sometimes a person just needs simple connection with nature and silent contmplation.

29. Devinder Singh on September 8, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Beautiful and mesmerising
    ❤😍

30. Rebecca Hurford on September 8, 2021 at 11:28 pm

I’ve been spending a lot of time following the news and educating myself this past week and today in particular. This was exactly what I needed to be able to sleep tonight so I can continue that work tomorrow. Also, it must have been one hell of a project to edit; and it’s absolutely beautifully composed 🙂 Thank you for this lovely video <3

31. Kymber Funk on September 8, 2021 at 11:28 pm

What’s your success with lavender?

32. ItIsMeMaybe on September 8, 2021 at 11:30 pm

This was so calming and beautiful that it actually made me cry.

I am so stressed out by everything at the moment but sadly enough most of all by living with flatmates I don’t get along with and that I cannot escape under current circumstances.
    This really opened the floodgates but in a good way.

33. PlantHoe999 on September 8, 2021 at 11:31 pm

You should really try and find neem oil or something similar that deals with mealies for your aloe, I take care of plants for a living so I’ve learned the hard way that alcohol does nothing to combat the mealies. Spraying your aloe baby with neem and quarantining is your best bet! Good luck!!

34. wyowin on September 8, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Loved this vlog so much! So wonderfully executed 💓

35. elfenscheisse on September 8, 2021 at 11:33 pm

i am a helpless case…all plants in my care die :/

36. Christine Leader on September 8, 2021 at 11:34 pm

I like to give https://www.amazon.ca/100-Daily-Affirmations-Houseplants-something/dp/0986861006 to people (with a plastic plant) as a house gift… because you never know hahaha, You plants look well taken care of though!

37. Jalene on September 8, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Since lockdown in our country, I’ve been trying to grow plants indoor too through hydroponics and some on soil. This video’s whole vibe is so calming.

38. sinasjoy on September 8, 2021 at 11:35 pm

A really beautiful video! Filming and editing it must have been a lot of work, I imagine.

39. Felipe Quinto on September 8, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Pwede pong pasubscribe po.

40. Olga Kcb on September 8, 2021 at 11:38 pm

So relaxing 🙂

41. Tanvi Agri Orchard on September 8, 2021 at 11:39 pm

nice video..new friend.hope you to will.

42. JOSH REECE on September 8, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Lovely and so tranquil. Thank you Lucy.

43. Carla Wright on September 8, 2021 at 11:41 pm

This is such a beautiful soothing and soulfully regenerative video to watch. Thank you lovely lady.

44. Queencess Garden🌷 on September 8, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I also have many plant.but thier not as beautiful as you’re.

45. chinnychinchin on September 8, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Please do more videos like this!! 🥰

46. Marwa Rayane on September 8, 2021 at 11:43 pm

How do you learn about plants ?

47. Elf on September 8, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Im laying down with my dog and he just started snoring! 🥰 so yep, very relaxing jajaja

48. MARI BERBAGI 21 on September 8, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Like.👍
    I like the video.🙏🙏🇲🇨🇲🇨

49. darkkat06 on September 8, 2021 at 11:47 pm

By far my most favorite vid. Never knew I needed this until now .. given how crazy everything is right now, this is soothing to my soul. Thank you

50. Laurel Kline on September 8, 2021 at 11:48 pm

you dont have to be the best at something to do it. i loved this video