Backyard Orchard / Spring Tour / Over 30 Fruit Trees! / High Density

🌳Backyard Remodel: https://youtu.be/100oyMWfym8

🌳Visit my Website: https://theryahliegarden.com/
🌳Shop My Favorites: https://theryahliegarden.com/shop/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✨FOLLOW ME – Instagram @daisygomez.kgks
✨FOLLOW ME – TikTok @daisygomez.kgks

🌳 ABOUT ME: Hi, my name is Daisy. I live in South TX – in a town close to Houston, TX. We are in Zone 9a. I am married and have 3 beautiful daughters. 2019 was my first year gardening. We live in a suburban area with a small backyard. I have a backyard high-density orchard with over 30 fruit trees and 11 raised beds we built Feb 2020 for our Vegetable Garden. I hope we can learn together and I can inspire you to live a happier/healthier life! Keep Growing, Keep Smiling.

👉🏻Business Inquires: daisy@theryahliegarden.com
👉🏻Mailing Address:
28610 Hwy 290 Ste F09 Box 210
Cypress, TX 77433

*All Amazon links are affiliated – this supports my channel at no added cost to you*. Thank you for your support!

1. Kashmir Movie Production Dadyal Mirpur on September 8, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Nice video sharing. 🌷

2. Grow Family Network on September 8, 2021 at 10:45 pm

Finally got the comments open😍..lol just wanted to say I ve been following the channel since you started here on youtube I dont really do Instagram much but love your space ma’am….sign and all

3. Joey Anderson on September 8, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Amazing keep it up! 👍
    Can u make a vid in how you deal with frost?
    How to avoid it or work with it. Thnx

4. jorge martinez on September 8, 2021 at 10:49 pm

Test the soil.

5. Simply Celest on September 8, 2021 at 10:51 pm

I love what you have been doing in your garden/yard. Looks good. Tfs

6. KRISTOFER S! on September 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm

7. Daniel Morales on September 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Pinch your fig trees you might be able to stop the vertical growth and get them to fruit more

8. J3GS Farms on September 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm

KGKS your garden/fruit area looks good, be safe and blessed

9. Barberjonn on September 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Love the bubbly personality great content keep at it! Back yard looks dope!

10. Valerie Sanchez on September 8, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Have you thought to try using a cinnamon spray to keep the insects away? I hear it makes a good pesticide.

11. Juan Avelar on September 8, 2021 at 11:10 pm

Captain Jack’s spinosad will take care if your leaf miner problem. I recommend it over oil based products. I recommend getting the concentrate and using it with a pump spray to apply it on new growth.

12. Jose Gonzales on September 8, 2021 at 11:15 pm

What kind of avocado is it?

13. Kay Luv on September 8, 2021 at 11:16 pm

If you are getting a lot of aphids on your trees and that means you have too much nitrogen in that area you need to balance it out with phosphorus.

14. VianneyCreates on September 8, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Gorgeous! Pomegranates are like that, they will hold fruit.

15. cre on September 8, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Omg,your backyard is gorgeous. It’s so beautiful. What mulch are you using around your tress? It’s beautiful. Also those raised gardens are stunning. Great job and stay safe.

16. Jose Gonzales on September 8, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Dam baby you have a sexy dimple

17. EA GAMING on September 8, 2021 at 11:26 pm

MAM, the yellowing might be caused due to overwatering, underwatering or too much fertilizers because if these 3 are done too much or too less the tree will suffer and not grow PRODUCTIVELY
    AND BTW BEAUTIFUL GARDEN LAYOUT, DID YOU DESIGN IT YOURSELF?

18. Patio Frutal 67 on September 8, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Abocados change their leaves ,yours is fine , but you may want to clear all all of that mulch that is touching of fruit trees trunks about 3 -5 inches away ,adios Bella!

19. Jared Mccutcheon on September 8, 2021 at 11:27 pm

I love your orchard. I have grown fruit trees my whole life but I finally started a new orchard this year 5 years after we bought our property, and I am excited to see it in a couple years. I will probably add a dozen or so trees a year for the next few years till we have 100 or so trees and make a food forest. Test your soil around the citrus that are smaller and the ones that are discolored, they like acidic soil so it may just be a PH imbalance that can be corrected by some don’t the soil, or you may be lacking some nutrient they need for proper color. I am also a fig collector, if you want to keep them smaller, assuming you don’t have a brown turkey which want to be big regardless how much you prune, you can prune them in late winter and they will grow back, figs develop on new wood so it will help you be able to get to the fruit as well.

20. EA GAMING on September 8, 2021 at 11:27 pm

MAM, AS YOU ARE GOING AROUND YOUR GARDEN JUST REMEBER TO REMOVE DEAD OR DESEASED LEAVES AND BRANCHES BECAUSE THE PESTS LOVE DEAD AND DESEASED LEAVES SO DONT LET THE DEAD OR DESEASE SPREAD BECAUSE IT WILL EVENTAUALLY KILL THE TREE IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF

21. Benjamin Erhardt- Big City-Country Boy on September 8, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Hello. Your yard is coming out amazing! For the aphids, you should try lady bugs. You can by them at most garden centers. Once you put them in your yard they will just keep on going. My kids love to pick up the lady bugs and put them on my roses. They love to watch them eat the aphids. For me thats good since I don’t have to spray. Also, you should think about a nice grape on your trellis. Fun to get one started and you can turn the vine into whatever shape or design you like!

22. Ed Wiget - Sharp Ridge Homestead on September 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm

I did high density fruit trees 4-5 years ago, over 70 in a 30 x 65 foot space — basically 2 rows of 5×5 raised beds each bed has 4 trees. Over the next year or two now that the trees are established I plan to convert it to permaculture food forest.

23. All green channel on September 8, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Hello just now came up on your channel, from my experiance the leaf miner should not affect the fruit production, my mandarine produces tons of fruit and has leaf miner issues

24. Food From The Yard on September 8, 2021 at 11:36 pm

What zone are you in?

25. GROUNDED GREENS on September 8, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I had a lot of problems with aphids and I fixed it by wrapping my tree trunks with “tree wrap” as a base layer then using flagging tape over it and putting a small amount of tanglefoot onto the flagging tape… the tanglefoot traps and kills ants as they crawl up on the trees… Ants carry aphids and farm the poop as food 🙂🙂… whatever you do avoid tanglefoot getting onto the trunk a little goes a long way… also the way you wrap the tree can prevent the tanglefoot from seeping down as it becomes runny in the hot days

26. Restore Garden on September 8, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Orchard is looking great! With a little TLC your lemon tree should be just fine. Enjoy your day.

27. Sarah Vasek on September 8, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Day 18 😂😂😂 watching in April 2021

28. fully ripe gardening on September 8, 2021 at 11:39 pm

I agree with Benjamin. I have over 50 fruit trees and bushes in my front and backyard. I do high density planting as well as grafting on some to save space. I release about 1,000 ladybugs in my yard every spring. You store them in the refrigerator and release them at night when it’s cool so they don’t fly away immediately. If they have a food and water source they will stay and mate. If not they will fly away in search of food. I release they every year just to have them in my community. I call myself setting them free. Also for that mango tree, it looks like wind burn and wind damage to me. If you get cold winds in your area that could cause leaf burn. On that large citrus tree you may want to consider less nitrogen on it at this point if you are doing a high density orchard. Nitrogen promotes vigor. Once you reach the hight you want on all of your trees try to focus on a fertilizer with more phosphorus and potassium than nitrogen. Too much nitrogen can also cause you to have a big beautiful tree with little to no fruit. That’s just my suggestion. Keep posting, everything looks beautiful.

29. Shobha on September 8, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Hi, I love your videos and very inspiring.. can you please tell me about the water fountain in a big vase.. thanks..

30. YM on September 8, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Beautiful orchard, I am currently doing the same thing and that’s how I found your channel. I heard you mentioned a dog, my trees are also suffering and similar leaf colouring to yours. I just noticed my dogs peeing on the trees and that may be a problem for you too?

31. Rob's Yard Houston Area on September 8, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I’ve been trying to comment…you blew it out the water D ..great job

32. Eugenio Lopez on September 8, 2021 at 11:42 pm

For life miner use 2tbsp of dishsoup 1tbsp of vegi oil mix it with water in a spray bottle and spray once a week on your citrus tree. It worked for me. I loved your garden looks beautiful 👍

33. Cedric Moore on September 8, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Thank for posting. This has been very helpful.