Man Finds Hidden Doorway On His Property And Freaks Out When He Enters

Man Finds Hidden Doorway On His Property And Freaks Out When He Enters

For most people, owning a home is a dream. Many people sacrifice and save for years so that they can buy their forever home. Christopher Wanliss is one of these people. He saved for a long time to purchase a home that stood on 15-acres of woodland fields. He loved the outdoors so the idea of having all of that space all to himself was his dream come true. He hadn’t been living there long when he decided to explore his new property. He walked around the property and took in the sights. Everything was normal until something caught his eye.

Christopher found the opening to a mind He couldn’t believe his eyes. When he bought the property, the real estate never mentioned anything about a mine. His find had him so excited that he had to see what was inside. He knew that it would be dark in the mine, so he went back to his house to get a flashlight. He wasn’t sure how long he was going to be there, so he made sure to bring extra batteries.

On his way to the mine, he was beyond excited. What if the mine on his property had gold? When he got to mine, he looked at the walls, and he saw something sparkling on the walls. He was sure that it was gold. He took a few steps into the mine and noticed that it was very damp and cold. When he stepped in, he could hear water flowing but wasn’t sure where it was coming from. He took a few steps further in, and he could hear noises echoing from inside the tunnel.

The noises continued to get louder, and he started to feel very uncomfortable. He thought that he heard sounds of metal parts or machinery moving from deep in the mine. Soon, he heard voices. He asked who was there, but nobody answered. Not too far into the mine, he saw chains hanging from the ceiling. He had no idea why they were there or who put them there, but he found the chains to be unsettling. He kept walking, wondering if someone could have been living deep in the mine. It didn’t take long for Christopher to start to panic and feel claustrophobic. He decided that it was time to get out of the mine and make a phone call.

What he finds next makes him put his house up for sale.
Like this content? Subscribe here:

Or, watch more videos here:

1. Aaron Newman on September 8, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Yes I woul

2. Susie on September 8, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Possibly a little more research would have helped vs just allowing your superstitious imagination to take over? What’s so surprising about a homeless person/hermit hiding in a cave? Smart, if you ask me. Such bologna

3. Luke Johnston on September 8, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Seriously give it up man.

4. Assistant to the Regional Manager on September 8, 2021 at 10:55 pm

<———— Unsubscribed due to stupidity.

5. The Edge on September 8, 2021 at 10:55 pm

WHY BULLSH** US….THERES A LOT MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES WTF

6. waynethegoat on September 8, 2021 at 10:57 pm

2021 here

7. P C on September 8, 2021 at 10:58 pm

Lol I would totally move in! A gold mine on my property? That’s a big score. Haunted or not, I would still buy it.

8. JASON CHRISTIAN on September 8, 2021 at 10:59 pm

Rumor has it… Christopher was never seen again to this day.

9. Trap Notty on September 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm

Fiction.. no proof no evidence.. just a story

10. Richard Rogerson on September 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm

I’d buy it just for the gold mine.

11. trevor deane on September 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Not a good video as the guy is black one minute then white the next. Stock images and not very well done.

12. Adrian Bravo on September 8, 2021 at 11:02 pm

I would definitely move away

13. matthew pingor on September 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Sucks. Don’t watch. Nothing real.

14. Garry Brooks on September 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm

This is by far the weirdest video I e ever seen! How many actors did they need to make this video?!?! I swear there was 20 different men as the homeowner and one second he was a white man and the next he was a black man 4 different guys that played the guy the relator?! Wtf how stupid

15. AvengingGibbons on September 8, 2021 at 11:05 pm

this video is absolute fake tripe. Funny coming from a channel called Facts Verse

16. Brandon M on September 8, 2021 at 11:05 pm

Often times when you buy land, it doesn’t come with mineral rights. So unless he had mineral rights on the land, he couldn’t actually sell any gold he found. Of course, the one who did have the rights, usually the city or state, couldn’t mine it either since he owned the land. Stalemate.

17. Colleen Sullivan on September 8, 2021 at 11:05 pm

Annoying narration and why did I watch this …..

18. dOCTOR sPOCK ARTS on September 8, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Don’t watch this video if your an adult. It’s dumb.

19. ActsisMMLJ CorrectlyObeyed on September 8, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Nothing no fallen spirit or spirits can overcome the Holy Name of Jesus if God wanted one of His People to have the property.

20. John Chrīstopher Mīller on September 8, 2021 at 11:08 pm

me and the boys would figure that gold out on my property

21. ranchero302me on September 8, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Worst video ever don’t watch

22. Travis Lee on September 8, 2021 at 11:11 pm

I wonder where this place is, or if it was ever sold, they need to try to find out more info, good story either way.

23. MrLboyd Reacts on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Fakeeeee

24. seais level on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

In the state of Georgia there is a monument called the Georgia guide stones. On this monument there is a list on each tablet of instructions for the nwo in 8 different languages. The first one says, Keep the worlds human population under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature. I wondered for years how they would pull that off. Now I see it happening right before my eyes. 20 years from now there will be no babies in the world. Because all the children today are being systematically sterilized, with parental consent.

25. Sherri Ward on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Heck NO!!!!

26. Highcap on September 8, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Nothing is stronger than the name of jesus, lets go and mine this gold

27. Agent GuL on September 8, 2021 at 11:16 pm

BS video

28. science on September 8, 2021 at 11:18 pm

ok the time of listening to jokes is up for today. see you next day!

29. hugh mcdonald on September 8, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Wtf. My brain is fryed.

30. Michelle Thorpe on September 8, 2021 at 11:20 pm

😂😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

31. ludwigmises on September 8, 2021 at 11:22 pm

The story: Man sells property after finding hidden mine that he concludes is haunted.

32. Marcus Mason on September 8, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Bollocks………………

33. Blue Engineer on September 8, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Aw crape some of the dead by dawn windigos ventured out of the mountains

34. A Adams on September 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm

That whole story was stupid

35. Paul Mertus on September 8, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Don’t you think maybe you have looters working the mine… That would be my first guess.

36. Scherfee Beats on September 8, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Baaaaaaaah i got nothing from this

37. Michelle Thorpe on September 8, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Sting of the dump!👌👍

38. Ashley on September 8, 2021 at 11:34 pm

I investigate ghosts with my recorder. I would love to go and try to capture a evp. Oh, but I would bring a coat and some food. lol

39. Jonathan Jackson on September 8, 2021 at 11:36 pm

This kind of reminds me of when i was younger living at home with my parents,me & my 2 brothers shared the attic as our bedroom & me & my older brother noticed a square door behind the wardrobe in the middle of the wall,which was attached to the nextdoor neighbours house,as inquisitive kids we’d want to see what’s behind the door,the door just had a lock that you slide across to open…so we opened it up only to be met with the nextdoor neighbours attic/room,we must’ve been living at that house for 17+ years & never opened that door more than 5 times. If anyone has ever watched Coraline (the animated movie) that’s what it makes me think of now,but as kids it was just like wow,although still quite scary

40. Oscar T. Grouch on September 8, 2021 at 11:36 pm

None of the images were from the actual story. Trash video bruh.

41. David Kless II on September 8, 2021 at 11:36 pm

I want to buy it is it for sale

42. Scott J. Kimball on September 8, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I would move in their, I just would stay out of the mine and treat it like it doesn’t exist.

43. Su Seinshuu on September 8, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Stop ! Too many stock photos

44. Jay Prescott on September 8, 2021 at 11:38 pm

The stupid pictures that “narrate” this make it unwatchable

45. richard wydro on September 8, 2021 at 11:39 pm

They put recording instrumentation in the mine and of course the local atheist shop will put equipment in a gold mine to haunted knowing that somebody will turn to them for help and then they just chase them away and scare them away and sell the property over and over and over again while they are taking gold out of the mine so basically it’s a win-win situation for some of the town realtors and crooked people that scam people like that

46. ByGraceIGo on September 8, 2021 at 11:44 pm

Why don’t you just stick to one person instead of showing multiple stock photos of people? It’s confusing. If I bought a property with 15 Acres I wouldn’t let some demonic entity push me around, I would tell them to get the hell out! These things thrive on fear.

47. Keto4Life on September 8, 2021 at 11:45 pm

I couldn’t fine head or tale in this video.

48. Underwater 69's on September 8, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Very bad storytelling skills.

49. TubbyTimmy on September 8, 2021 at 11:47 pm

Worst video ever. If I could dislike twice I would…

50. Nathan Brooks on September 8, 2021 at 11:51 pm

I was going to watch this, but judging by the fact that this guy also made a video where he gave 10 of the stupidest reasons not to visit Australia, and I am an Australian, I won’t. He said stuff like "you are almost certain to get attacked by a shark while in the water". When there are about 4 Shark Attacks Yearly, only 1 person dies Yearly. He even completely made up a lizard, using images of a Komodo Dragon, which doesn’t even live in Australia. He didn’t even do his research properly, he incorrectly named species, including the "Funnel-Web Spider", Which he called the "Funnel Spider". He used pictures of a Funnel-Web Spider, which is about 10 times the size of a Red-Back Spider, and looks nothing like a Red-Back Spider, and said that it was a Red-Back Spider. He said that if you avoid the sharks then you’ll almost surely get attacked by an "Alligator", yes you heard that, "ALLIGATOR". Alligators do not live in Australia, they live in America, Australia has Crocodiles. Crocodiles live in the tropics, but they do have a strong bite. So you don’t want to get mauled by one, the solution isn’t "Don’t come to Australia", the Solution is, "LEAVE THE BLOODY THING ALONE!?!?!". The same is with Snakes and Spiders, who will only harm you if they feel threatened or in self-defense. Also, No.10 on the list was Strong Currents, he said that they would sweep you out to sea and you will drown. No. Just, No. It’s called a Rip, you get caught in one, you don’t sit around and say your final prayers cause your gonna get swept out to sea. No. You swim out of the Rip like any person who has a brain. I know the video is currently deleted, but I have seen it many times on reaction videos, and it just proves that people like Facts Verse do it for the views. People like Facts Verse are genuinely stupid enough to put stuff like that on YouTube, and not to any offense, but it’s really Americans who do stuff like that, and are stupid enough to say "ITS TRUE I SWEAR".