1. Money Making Mike G. on September 12, 2021 at 10:47 pm

Great job Jon. I like seeing all the guys out there coming up with different storage solutions. And you know we can NEVER have enough storage!! Hoping all is well, Dirty Jersey out!! #broinlawns!!

2. Ashley Fowler on September 12, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Thanks for all the tips. Can you believe some people are paying over $100 for these of Etsy instead of making themselves? Lol

3. Tony's Lawn Care on September 12, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Super nice!!

4. Hazardra Outdoors on September 12, 2021 at 11:05 pm

looks great Jon. I like using the harbor freight v-shape hang all hooks. they work great for trimmers and can hold multiple hand tools. ive got like 3-4 square shovels on one right now. great thing is they are like $2 each so some of them and a box of screws would be as much or less than one board. not hating on your idea, but lumber is very expensive right now. i made a video about them a few years ago

5. Gubeckiis Lawn mowing & Rubbish removal on September 12, 2021 at 11:05 pm

6. Wild Bill's Adventures on September 12, 2021 at 11:06 pm

That’s a good idea using the shop vac for the shaving’s. Oh that sucks the wood splitting. Man that looks really good. Nice job and great video brother.

7. Larry Ginn on September 12, 2021 at 11:09 pm

I will making mine to attach to the wall using a French cleat system and multiple attachment points.

8. BIG J AFFORDABLE LAWN CARE on September 12, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Nice man…. πŸ‘πŸ’―

9. Pedro Quintin on September 12, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Hi Boys πŸ˜πŸ’‹ πŸ’πŸ’–β™₯️❀️

10. MBG Adventures on September 12, 2021 at 11:19 pm

That’s a great idea. I might be stealing your idea for the new garage once we move. You could of used a circular saw too make the straight cuts. Great video Jon!

11. The Cutting Force lawn services / lawnmow Carlo on September 12, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Cool. Very handy rack to have. .

12. D's Lawn & Landscape on September 12, 2021 at 11:28 pm

I’m bout to make one today ! Bet

13. MemphisMower on September 12, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Very nice , I like the design. My stuff is vertical and takes up room. This looks good and you did a good job. πŸ‘

14. Gubeckiis Lawn mowing & Rubbish removal on September 12, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Watching

15. OFFSETT on September 12, 2021 at 11:39 pm

That’s how you Hustle. Make me one. LOL

16. Josh's Lawn & Landscape on September 12, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Like it Jon! Nicely done…like an old school gun rack for the trimmers, etc.πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š. Gonna have make a similar one for my shed/shop. May use a circular saw for the cut out after drillingπŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

17. Minnesota Lawn and Landscape on September 12, 2021 at 11:41 pm

very sturdy Jon. Nice and easy way to get stuff off the ground

18. Blade Mate Lawn Care on September 12, 2021 at 11:43 pm

I’ll be copying this when I get my shed. Thanks Jon!