Super Easy & Cheap DIY Raised Garden Bed!

Super Easy & Cheap DIY Raised Garden Bed!

Super Easy & Cheap DIY Raised Garden Bed!
Please leave some comments! We love to talk with you guys!

Instagram: @thezackhart
Twitter: @zackhart

Send Mail to:
PO Box 970422
Boca Raton FL
33428-0422

My Gear:
VLOG Camera Sony RX100 V:

Drone! DJI Mavic Pro 4K Drone:

Awesome Cheap 4K Camera!:

Microphone with Windmuff:

Gorilla Pod Bendy Tripod:

My Favorite Camera Accessory:

All Music Provided by Audio Libray- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA

1. Kathleen Porter on September 12, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Fun day! Love home improvements. It’s worth all the effort. Good job everyone!

2. Patricia Wilhite on September 12, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Two thumbs up for ur brother in law for helping build your garden bed & his little helpers! Looked like a really fun family day. Loved the dancing at the end. Love & Blessings to you all! ❀️

3. DeLana Johnson on September 12, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Great job with the garden and the dancing!

4. Rebecca Stratton on September 12, 2021 at 11:15 pm

YEA! Square foot gardening! Now read up on making your soil work better for you. Stay away from chicken manure! It can really mess up your garden. Look into a mix of humus and manure. I know sounds yucky but I used it mixed into my soil and my veggies LOVED it. Smells a very little when ya open the bag, then dissipates pretty quick. READ ABOUT GARDENING GUYS!

5. Carole Pearson on September 12, 2021 at 11:17 pm

The garden is looking great. Loved the dancing at the end

6. E. A. J. Y Yew on September 12, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Yeah! We love grilling.

7. danny rollo riley on September 12, 2021 at 11:28 pm

more time on the planter box les time on everything else

8. Rebecca Stratton on September 12, 2021 at 11:36 pm

PS, lol. Ace dancing. Priceless! Singing and making that face, my heart laughed right along with my face!

9. Milena Ermatinger on September 12, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Won’t that wood start to rot within a very short amount of time?

10. Katerina S. on September 12, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Awesome! Time for you to start composting! Home grown soil is the best! And it’s a great way to dispose of table scraps! You can also take those earthworms and stick them in your compost! Steer manure is a great base for compost! Just sayin’! πŸ™‚ And miracle gro is full of chemicals and growth hormones! Not good to use for food you grow and eat! Best to keep soil organic if you plan on sticking those veggies in your mouths! Cute dancing! I love it! TY!

11. Amber Lopez-Eyre on September 13, 2021 at 12:00 am

I πŸ’™ the Hart family…. lol