BUILDING THE FRUIT CAGE

BUILDING THE FRUIT CAGE

Join us on a chilly afternoon (or two) as we put together our fruit cage for next year.
Thanks to Gardening Naturally for their support – go and visit them here: https://www.gardening-naturally.com/ They’re giving a five per cent discount off all premium cages and door kits until the end of 2021 with the code JANE5 so you could bag yourself a bargain!
Come say hi:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/446486995806305
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/janesallotment9
Email – janiek.66@hotmail.co.uk
Or buy us some seeds over here – https://paypal.me/JanesAllotment

Music:
Acoustic Guitar 1 Audionautix
Room for Two Unknown

1. Sue B on September 15, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Well done to both of you and it looks great.

2. BEVERLEY on September 15, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Thankyou for sharing yes does look sturdy just wondering the netting is it black in colour? Take care both of you blessings from Ontario Canada ๐Ÿ

3. Joyce Hennequin on September 15, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Happy Christmas Jane and Mike,and a happy healthy new year ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•

4. Gwen Scoble on September 15, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Looks great, but I live in Wales and flattening Wales will be an undertaking๐Ÿ˜‰. Think I’ll need to do a water pipe construction, but it will be a triangular layout. Must lay the Hawthorne hedge first! Lovely video, Gwen.

5. Kerry L on September 15, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Well that was a hoot! But well done. Jealous of your nice sunny and dry days – although today wasn’t too bad!

6. Reginald Lee on September 15, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Hi Jane they packed the poles well, it looks like a large Meccano set ๐Ÿ˜‚. It sure does look like a really good fruit cage. Look forward to seeing it with the net on next season.

7. Thorn Hedge on September 15, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Classic Jane! I love it, thanks!

8. Ali D on September 15, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Hereโ€™s wishing you and your family and friends A Safe and Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ from Langley BC ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿธ

9. Bristol Veggie Beds on September 15, 2021 at 11:28 pm

The shot of you tightening the poles together at the top, the Polly tunnel door in the background ,with the bunting looks like a mouth with teeth! Fruit cage looks great ๐Ÿ‘Œ

10. Steven Dowden on September 15, 2021 at 11:29 pm

lovely cage

11. Home Gardens on September 15, 2021 at 11:30 pm

Fruit cage definitely a good idea. I was hanging net curtains on my Cherries and my fruit bushes. A cage is definitely more practical if possible!

12. Susan Mill on September 15, 2021 at 11:32 pm

I am green with envy!!

13. Christine Adams on September 15, 2021 at 11:33 pm

First to comment lol was just looking for something to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š

14. john deakin on September 15, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Well done keep on doing what you cookie your show . John

15. Rectory Wall Garden Raw Footage on September 15, 2021 at 11:37 pm

What a lovely looking fruit cage.

16. Lorraine G on September 15, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Great video you two. Delighted for ye,ha ha lasting longer than ye ,so funny. Hope the tea and biscuits warmed ye up. Well done .

17. Geoff and Deb Shipton on September 15, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Great work guys! Most impressed. Looking forward to seeing the fruit beds in all their glory come Spring/Summer. โ˜บ๏ธ

18. Caroline Gray on September 15, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Nice video

19. Anne Canty on September 15, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Great video. Entertaining and funny.

20. Tarinatuvan Tassuttelijat on September 15, 2021 at 11:45 pm

I wonder if this is UK only thing, since fruit cages are not sold in my country (Finland), and I can’t find them for sale in anywhere in other parts of Europe when I try to google them. With custom fees it would be a bit too expensive for me to order from UK, unfortunately. I know it would be easy enough to build one using timber, but my husband has promised to build a greenhouse next summer, so I doubt he would be willing to build a fruit cage also xD

21. julia lala on September 15, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you want to get more watchtime, views and subscribers? You can join our discordgroup if you want! ๐Ÿ™‚ You donยดt have to pay for it! We are all youtubers who help each other!

Text me on instagram: juelideblabla_yt_videos! ๐Ÿ™‚

22. vmcougar in TN on September 15, 2021 at 11:57 pm

Has the 4 legged supervisor approved it yet? (Grin) You did better than I would have! It looks like it will be very sturdy for a long while. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.