Ep 1: My Garden Tour | Las Vegas Desert Gardening | GreenMangoes

Ep 1: My Garden Tour | Las Vegas Desert Gardening | GreenMangoes

This is an introduction to my garden. I will create a series of videos to share my time in the garden and transform over time.

Music by: bensound.com

#growyourown
#mygarden
#gardeninspiration
#gardensofinstagram
#gardenlove

1. glitter702 on September 17, 2021 at 10:51 pm

Trial and error and the ability to change your garden is such a great point! Very nice garden tour. Thanks!

2. Ashley Prophete on September 17, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Your backyard is GOALS! my husband just redid our backyard and I totally understand wanting to have a bigger garden but also wanting to make space for kids to play. I have 3. 2 girls and a boy. The backyard is their favorite place to be! Gardening here can be very discouraging but your channel and desert2gardenlv gives me so much hope! Thank you for these videos! Y’all are the real MVP πŸ˜‚.

3. TheBodynsoul1 on September 17, 2021 at 10:58 pm

We’re moving to NM which is similar although it does get cold during winter time..i appreciate ALL the great info! interested in growing fruit trees

4. lyonheart84 exotic fruit growing on September 17, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks for that detailed garden tour, great to see what you are growing there πŸ‘

5. sean ribellia on September 17, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Hey, how do you keep your passion fruit ok during 120 degree heat?

6. Karry Mendoza on September 17, 2021 at 11:08 pm

The Desert Rose Where you bought it?

7. Urban Window Farmer on September 17, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Thanks for providing this gardening content. Looks like your hard work is paying off! Continuing to follow your channel! 🌿🌡πŸ₯’πŸŒΎπŸŒ±πŸƒ

8. kcstills on September 17, 2021 at 11:35 pm

How do you care for the calamondin tree (e.g. shade and watering) I have one in a pot but reluctant to put in ground during summer.

9. Pablo Gallegos on September 17, 2021 at 11:37 pm

What is name of red pomegranate ? Where is you buy it? Thanks

10. Mi Sun Han on September 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Wow! I live in Las Vegas and I am very impressed with your garden. I will stop by more often to get more useful information. Thank you for sharing your knowledge πŸ™

11. azlvca on September 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Great job !! i don’t see any moringa tree they do really good in the desert…ps where did you get the june plum tree ??

12. loan le on September 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

How is your persimmon doing?

13. Pham's Legend on September 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Nice garden

14. Swiss.001 on September 17, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Hey I got a question caΓ± the grape vines be outside all year?

15. Phil H on September 17, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Great video! Hope you do more gardening videos. I’m having trouble with the Vegas climate. Are you going to repot some of those or eventually plant them in the ground? Can you show us how to plant a tree please