How To Build The Perfect Height Elevated, Raised Bed!

How To Build The Perfect Height Elevated, Raised Bed!

Detailed, step by step, tutorial on how I made this elevated(on legs) raised vegetable bed. I made it from mostly scraps, but you can use new or used wood to create and change sizes based on this video!
Perfect height raised bed!

Follow us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/creationsbydx/?view_public_for=104948354559416

Instagram – Follow us here

Awesome T-shits and More!- https://my-store-11664198.creator-spring.com

1. D. E. Youngberg on September 17, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Cardboard contains toxix glue… bad idea

2. Karolyn Dudley on September 17, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Thank you for sharing. Going to make one

3. Sirieht -Studio on September 17, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Thanks so much for this awesome video! Quick question: could I use cardboard instead of weed barrier on the bottom?

4. Kylee Hansen on September 17, 2021 at 11:23 pm

This is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m in a rental and bend over so much at work, so I’m looking for something that wont kill the lawn or my back.

5. Hector Duran on September 17, 2021 at 11:26 pm

Excellent video, thank you for taking the time to explain how to build the raised bed. Well done!

6. Roxanna Hartless on September 17, 2021 at 11:26 pm

you can probably even get free wood from someone that is tearing down a house or a garage and so on.

7. Charlie Wilson on September 17, 2021 at 11:28 pm

I am looking for a tall raised bed because I am 81 years old and it is getting hard to bend over and get very low.

8. Billiybobb16 TypeR on September 17, 2021 at 11:31 pm

This is so the route Iโ€™m going Iโ€™ve been stressing out on spending $ on lumber when this whole time Iโ€™ve had access to free pallets.
    Thank you for sharing this great garden idea!!

9. jrod on September 17, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Way too much wood for this project. And now (2021) this project would cost over $200 in just material’s

10. Niecy Allison on September 17, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Great job! You saved hundreds on this build.

11. K C on September 17, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Thank you so much. I have a much clearer idea on how I’m making mine.

12. Gregory Peterson on September 17, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Excellent ideas, simple and cost effective. Just took a deck down and will use those boards.

13. Shantell Amend on September 17, 2021 at 11:33 pm

I think you should visit the Stodoys website if you want to do it yourself.

14. Erica Toussaint on September 17, 2021 at 11:35 pm

The only other thing I would have added to that was a two center legs.

15. joshua on September 17, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Thanks bruh.. I’m going to make one for my aunt.. I’m in tha process of tryin to make a raised "just like" tha one you made.. God bless you sir.

16. jaimie Nin on September 17, 2021 at 11:36 pm

I have a question about the weed liner fabric. If I were to use that do I still poke holes in it for drainage? Or if I use cardboard how many holes did you put or how far apart per slit? Iโ€™m new to gardening and am going to make a raised bed. Also thank you for your video! It was very helpful on my steps to making the bed!

17. Shirslie G on September 17, 2021 at 11:36 pm

what are the final dimensions of your garden bed? I want to make sure the width will fit and look nice next to my house. Thank you!

18. Sierra Jones on September 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm

What are all the dimensions?

19. K Anderson on September 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm

Last year my friend built me this exact type of bed. I lined it with weed fabric, works like a charm! Never thought of cardboard. Ta for the great video:)

20. Rhonda A on September 17, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Good video. Thank you!

21. Tom Beckett on September 17, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Thanks great job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

22. LYD VINCE CRUZ on September 17, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Great job .Thanks for sharing.

23. That Gardener on September 17, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Nice video learned how to make bed – was quite scared on how to do it.

24. Melissa Marie on September 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Thanks! I’ll be doing this DYI in the spring!

25. Sanae Rmila on September 17, 2021 at 11:49 pm

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆโค๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

26. paul Kehrig on September 17, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Like how you used what you had,and bottom support good job

27. Graham Van Arkadie on September 17, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Thanks man, I was about to go out and spend cash on cedar; I’m going to go ahead and use the pallet wood I’ve got now .. and just give it some linseed oil to protect it a little cheers

28. Donovan Green Fitness on September 17, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Awesome video

29. tilted_kilt_1642 BRB on September 17, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Iโ€™m going to be doing a couple of small projects but instead of using pressure treated lumber Iโ€™ve been looking into Shou sugi ban.

Maybe itโ€™s a method that may interest you in a future project

30. Quincy Moore Sr. on September 18, 2021 at 12:02 am

How would you go about adding another level to this raised bed?

31. dunlopgp10 on September 18, 2021 at 12:08 am

Enjoyed the video. What soil do you recommend to use for vegetables and would you recommend using fertilizer and if so what ratio?

32. Len Living on September 18, 2021 at 12:09 am

Love this.. thank you!

33. Sigfrank on September 18, 2021 at 12:09 am

I needed this. Thank you sir.

34. Shannon Gibson on September 18, 2021 at 12:10 am

Woodprix plans are amazing!

35. Robert Sparling on September 18, 2021 at 12:13 am

I think if I was going to all that effort, I would just make a raised bottom watered bed and paint it with rubberized paint for longevity. Kind of like this guy did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9Jdyno9hI

36. Sisters Forever - Life in California on September 18, 2021 at 12:14 am

37. Kalee Moore on September 18, 2021 at 12:15 am

Thank you for the video! This is simple enough for a beginner who literally has no experience building ANYTHING. Thank you again!!!