New Window Boxes! Florals, Tips and Tricks!

New Window Boxes! Florals, Tips and Tricks!

So excited to finally have these up! As we are reaching fall, I’ve chosen darker floral arrangements!

In the month of September, I will definitely be adding some fall elements! If you want to se an update drop a comment below!

Thank for watching!!

1. Kindnessfirst And love on September 18, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Hey did you autumn-ize these yet? Would love to see an update and I hope you give a full Halloween home tour! Loooove all your vids! (Edited for spelling)

2. mysadending on September 18, 2021 at 11:18 pm

I am super interested in seeing the Autumn arrangements for the windows. My windows are almost floor to ceiling so I can’t plant window boxes but the previous owners had set up several rolls of boxes on the fence. So I hoping to do more with them in the spring. 😊 (We are in Hurricane Season. So planting is kind of a no go.) Thanks so much for showing your hard work!

3. Amy Nutter on September 18, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Those look absolutely stunning!! Can’t wait to see how you decorate them for fall😊

4. Krafty Leeny on September 18, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Soooo lovely you really picked beautiful plants they complimented each other perfectly 🥰😻👍🏽

5. Hannah Horan on September 18, 2021 at 11:37 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN UPDATE OF THESE, THEY LOOK SO PRETTY <33

6. Lola L-T on September 18, 2021 at 11:45 pm

I do not know if you practice it but if you do could you show us a bit how you practice shadow work? If you dont well thats fine but i would love to see more witchy geometry 💜

7. 【K I K O】 on September 18, 2021 at 11:47 pm

🍁 Lovely! ^^ 🍁

8. GraceIsis on September 18, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Cauleus keeps very well indoors. The best way is to cut branches from it that we will put in the water to make roots and then put in a pot. I hope this will help you.

9. Ирина Науменко on September 18, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Very beautifull.

10. PinkOddBird on September 18, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Wow these are some vibrant flowers! They look so good in the window boxes! I hope you can get them to hang around through winter! 🍃🍀🌹🌷🍁

11. Trent Bond on September 19, 2021 at 12:05 am

The artist eye!!! What gorgeous arrangements you put together. Those are some pretty neat window boxes.