THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YARD PATIO LAWN GARDEN ORCHARD EXPLAINED

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YARD PATIO LAWN GARDEN ORCHARD EXPLAINED

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YARD PATIO LAWN GARDEN ORCHARD EXPLAINED
Learn the different meanings of the extension of your home.

#englishteacher #englishexpressions #garden #eslvocabulary #cambridgeexams #B2vocabulary #esllesson #freeenglishlesson #eslteacher #aprenderinglesgratis #videocursosingles #inglesgratis #aprendeingles #expresioneseningles

All material used in this video and all my videos (pictures, etc.) are bought from DEPOSITPHOTOS and I hold the copyright. Stealing or manipulating this material in any way is punishable by law. In this video I also used pictures from PIXABAY.

For English classes please contact https://enjoyenglish.es/ and SUBSCRIBE to this channel for more FREE ENGLISH LESSONS.

1. Alvaro Goñi Alegre on September 21, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Nice explanation! (Spain)

2. JSSR on September 21, 2021 at 11:04 pm

Thanks. Viewing from Peru.

3. Liseth Villán on September 21, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I’m here after your video about kale. This class is pure joy. hugs from Colombia 😘😘

4. Jah Quantum on September 21, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I’m from Mexico! You explain very well the difference between these kind of out spaces. Love it!

5. carina masin on September 21, 2021 at 11:06 pm

Great!!!!!!

6. Haitham Aziz on September 21, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Lesson Glossary:
    1- front/back/vegetable garden
    2- lawn: to mow the ~
    3- patio (Spanish)
    4- orchard
    A fellow teacher from Iraq

7. Nicolás Arce on September 21, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Very interesting. Thank you. Best regards from Spain

8. sakuralilith1 on September 21, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Hi from Colombia! As a fellow English Teacher you are really refreshing to watch! Keep going!

9. jose gutierrez on September 21, 2021 at 11:09 pm

DIOS es grande gracias por tus clases bendiciones

10. carlos andres cardona herrera on September 21, 2021 at 11:14 pm

How is apicate metoid for studing is yor explication for inpout and auput to the English como aplicas el método de estudio y explicas sobre el inpout y el auput en el inglés thanks gracias theacher

11. عباس خفاجي on September 21, 2021 at 11:18 pm

Thank you dear.
    Abbas from Iraq.

12. Donna Justice on September 21, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Hola me gusto tu video pero deberias hacerlo en español para los que estan aprendiendo ingles

13. Ricardo Adão on September 21, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Thank you!

14. SOLDADO ISAAC on September 21, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Hi from Mexico, thank God I found you, I really like your videos and their goning to be of lot of help because I’m studying for a certification.

15. Anil Prasad Shrestha on September 21, 2021 at 11:25 pm

Thanks.I’m from Nepal.

16. Anil Gupta on September 21, 2021 at 11:27 pm

I love your good explanation. please tell more details about Patio. How I can make? send some photograph and elements of Patio.

17. Everton Monteiro on September 21, 2021 at 11:28 pm

thats video is great, amazing. Congrats I’m from Brazil

18. Julio Carpio on September 21, 2021 at 11:29 pm

Hello Mrs. A, I’m from Caracas, Venezuela. It’s the first time I’m watching you and I think your explanation is very easy to understand and follow. If you can’t understand, no problem, repeat de video . So Thumbs up! I’ll stay tune on your channel. Thank you.

19. M. Ijaz on September 21, 2021 at 11:33 pm

Wao Mam It is really splendid video i highly enjoy

20. Bayron Contreras on September 21, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Hello teacher. Greetings from Colombia.

21. SMITHA V on September 21, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Can explain what is courtyard??I m from India (kerala)🙂

22. Enjoy English With Mrs. A on September 21, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Don’t be shy to drop a comment, I’d love to know where you’re watching from 🙆‍♀️💜

23. Nicolás Arce on September 21, 2021 at 11:50 pm

Very interesting. Thank you. Best regards from Spain

24. roque mujía on September 21, 2021 at 11:51 pm

Hola profe! acabo de encontrarte en YT gracias al escándalo q trajo un supuesto "coach de Inglés" de origen sueco y q fue denunciado en su momento por mister Zach Morris. De esta manera, me apareció en pantalla un tutorial suyo dando su opinión al respecto. Tiene ud un muy buen don de enseñanza y por eso me suscribo y al tiempo q espero q siga creciendo con más suscriptores, porque me atrevo a decir q en Latinoamérica, todavía deben ser pocos los q la conozcan. Be well and greetings from Argentina.

25. Alexandra CASTAÑEDA on September 21, 2021 at 11:52 pm

Hi, I am from Colombia, thanks a lot, patio has the same meaning in Colombia.

26. andrews Arnaldo on September 21, 2021 at 11:54 pm

from Venezuela me gusta la explicacion a pesar q no hablo ingles te entendi las diferencias

27. Kim Cuenco on September 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm

I genuinely learned something new today.