UPDATED HOUSE TRAILER TOUR 2021

UPDATED HOUSE TRAILER TOUR 2021

Hey friends! Welcome back to Susie’s Heart! In today’s video, I am giving you an updated house trailer tour of the house that we rent. I give you a full in depth tour of home from the kitchen to our bathrooms. I hope you enjoy seeing how I organize and store things in our minimal home. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. I love to hear from you guys! Also, like this video and don’t forget to subscribe!

Send us something ๐Ÿ“ฌ:
PO Box 222
Seagraves TX 79359

* If you plan to send a package please send me an email at susiesheart.business@gmail.com to give me a heads up. Thank you!

My channel art and logo are by my cousin Nancy at Spread The Love Prints:

My vacuum cleaner:

I bought mine on a Black Friday Sale so it was way cheaper. But I think it’s still worth this price. I absolutely love this vacuum cleaner!

More Videos You Might Enjoy:

Thrift Store Haul:

Original House Trailer Tour:

Karlie’s Room Makeover:

Pantry Organization:

Closet Declutter:

Minimalism Series:

God bless!๐Ÿค

1. Juanita Brown on September 22, 2021 at 11:04 pm

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing

2. Cee Kay on September 22, 2021 at 11:07 pm

You should do a video showing your yard.

3. Sarah's October Home on September 22, 2021 at 11:12 pm

So pretty & clean Susie ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‚

4. Ginger koda on September 22, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Your house looks beautiful, I love how you manage to keep everything minimal. I wish my closet looked like yours. Thanks for the tour!๐Ÿ‘

5. Henny#1Fan on September 22, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Great video! You are so down to earth and that is appreciated..always stay real <3 I am pretty sure we would be friends in real life.

6. H Deak on September 22, 2021 at 11:21 pm

"This is Us" is a great show. I highly recommend it. Your house looks great by the way.

7. Linda Schneidewind on September 22, 2021 at 11:32 pm

Looks great. Love the minimal decor & organization.

8. HOBBYDOCKBAY on September 22, 2021 at 11:40 pm

โค๏ธ

9. Guinea Pigs Are People, Too and Bird on September 22, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Can you believe I was able to โ€œtrainโ€ my husband to keep all toilet lids closed? I told him our babies could accidentally fall in and that was all I had to say. We both got in the habit of keeping lids closed.
    I love how clean and organized your home is. I strive for mine to be that decluttered. Your video gave me some inspiration for reorganizing some of my kitchen drawers! Thank you for doing that videos.