Satisfying Spring Garden Declutter, Tidy And Power Washing!

Satisfying Spring Garden Declutter, Tidy And Power Washing!

Now that it is Spring, I wanted to get into the garden and give it a declutter. My small garden needed a deep clean, as Winter had taken its toll on the garden. I had loads of dry leaves, old scraps and dirt that needed to be cleaned and decluttered. Also, I find power washing so satisfying to watch. My garden paths needed to be power washed after the dark Winter, I had moss and slippy algae on the ground that needed power washing. Let me know if you are getting into the garden to give yours a deep clean!

For more satisfying decluttering videos, check out this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-17XCF-mao&list=PLrt5rBxJhxACdKWR_1maybrohLMrFT-fF

For free creative project ideas, check out my blog:

Come follow me:
Blog: www.daintydressdiaries.com
Instagram: @daintydressdiaries
Facebook: @daintydressdiaries

*affiliate links and ads. I use auto AD’s on Youtube, although ADs are annoying, they are now my main source of income due to losing my job in the pandemic. They help pay for all the free content I create for you, I really appreciate your support on my blog and Youtube channel at this time. I always read through the comments and I really appreciate your kindness. I try to heart and reply to as many as I can.

#declutter #cleanwithme #satisfying #cleaning #garden #daintydiaries #gardendeclutter

1. Caroline Gray on October 11, 2021 at 8:48 am

Good video

2. Martina MagulovΓ‘ on October 11, 2021 at 8:50 am

Hi, dear Catherine.πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸˆπŸˆ Beautiful plantsπŸ’“ Flowers and herbs. I love spring. πŸ€πŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸŒΏWhen everything wakes up .. 🌱🎢🐦 🌷🐝 I’m looking forward to another video. With love MaΕ₯a from SlovakiaπŸ˜˜πŸ’•. ByeπŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

3. Josephine Blanc on October 11, 2021 at 8:55 am

Spring is here try the tomatoes plants there easy mabey peppers enjoy ur day Catherine first may best time start escape the frost

4. Marly Smithsonian on October 11, 2021 at 8:56 am

I’m not able to get the link to work to your blog. Can you post another one? Thank you!

5. Eileen Maycock on October 11, 2021 at 8:57 am

Your garden looks beautiful, I use Johnson’s spray and leave on the paving and concrete in the garden and it cleans itself over the winter, I used to get black and darkened slabs but this year they are much cleaner after I sprayed last September.

6. Steph M on October 11, 2021 at 8:57 am

Flower pot haul for sure. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

7. Linda F on October 11, 2021 at 8:57 am

New subscriber. You are adorable and I’m inspired to get my power washer out.🌺

8. Shani Marais on October 11, 2021 at 8:58 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you are so funny… "that was aftersun…"

9. Georgette McClymonds on October 11, 2021 at 9:00 am

🌴🌴Great clean up ! 🌴🌴
    Love to see your Patio Paradise.
    Way cool power wash.
    Yay, for window clean, everything looks great for Spring. πŸƒ
    Plants look great !
    🌡🌡🌡Never Snows here in Valley of the Sun.
    Very arid, in Arizona.

10. GG who on October 11, 2021 at 9:00 am

Flower pot haul YES PLEASE. πŸ‘ to power washing I think I would enjoy this too.😊☘️

11. Elina H on October 11, 2021 at 9:00 am

Hahaa I could easily do power washing for a living it’s so satisfying! πŸ˜†πŸ€©

12. Peri Shekerali on October 11, 2021 at 9:01 am

Just watching you using the power washer was therapy for me
    Everything clean and ready for summer 😌

13. Yvonne B on October 11, 2021 at 9:04 am

I only had to powerwash my decking I hated it to be honest for an hour after I felt like my hands were buzzing lol. My decking gets green on it and is really slippy, I have bought some stain for it but I turned poorly so couldnt do it, Thats my job for early summer this year xx

14. Carolyn Quigg on October 11, 2021 at 9:08 am

Love anything garden related, look forward to your plant pot haul xx

15. Ann ROBERTS on October 11, 2021 at 9:08 am

Hi Catherine, spring is my favorite time of the year. I have cleaned three areas of my many flowers beds. They look really good. I still need to plant the tomatoes that I started from seed and some flowers I started from seed. It has been really warm here for the last week but lots of rain. It difficult to do a lot when the ground is so wet. Your back yarn looks really inviting. There is nothing like being out in early spring when the birds are building their nests and singing from daylight to dusk. I love it. Ann from Va USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

16. Eleanor Barsic on October 11, 2021 at 9:09 am

I just mowed my lawn today and it looks so tidy!

17. in time on October 11, 2021 at 9:10 am

Love the freshening up!! Get yourself a leaf blower! Changed _my_ life, Lol!! πŸ˜†

18. Serendipity on October 11, 2021 at 9:12 am

Simply Lovely

19. melissa combs on October 11, 2021 at 9:13 am

Oh, you make me smile. Looks great for all the work. And your garden attire is uniquely you! Love it!

20. Katherine Dent on October 11, 2021 at 9:15 am

I love a good power wash also. You have given me inspiration to get my garden tidy. I love all your beautiful flowers.

21. Leanne Crook on October 11, 2021 at 9:15 am

I use a product called patio magic . You just spray it on and it helps to keep the algea at bay.

22. Diane Stephenson on October 11, 2021 at 9:16 am

This is so impressive

23. Polina Logie on October 11, 2021 at 9:17 am

Catherine, what power washer are u using if i may ask? (:

24. Fawn on October 11, 2021 at 9:17 am

What is the song at 10 minute mark?

25. Annie Lark on October 11, 2021 at 9:18 am

You are gorgeous and fun…i love your channel πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•

26. Ilene Boudreaux on October 11, 2021 at 9:18 am

Gardening is like therapy for me. I love it! Yes, would love a flower pot haul! Love your videos, you are most entertaining! I live in South Carolina, and we have had some lovely spring days, but the weather had been so unpredictable! Take care.

27. Karen Wilson on October 11, 2021 at 9:18 am

Catherine, we are kindred sisters. I LOVE a good power washing session! Nothing more satisfying than cleaning up in the first of spring and doing the windows so they sparkle. I love the positivity you put out there for us all to see, especially the younger generation. You are beautiful, love watching you, it’s a great pick me up, especially in these challenging times. ❀️

28. Lisa Milsom on October 11, 2021 at 9:20 am

Ooh I missed this video! Just what I need while I do some drawing at the kitchen table and relax before the week starts! Thank you!

29. Kim Smith on October 11, 2021 at 9:20 am

Yes to the flower pot haul!!!!

30. Bobbielou Louise on October 11, 2021 at 9:21 am

Flower pot haul please, your place is adorable. 🌺🌼🌸

31. Debra Randall on October 11, 2021 at 9:22 am

Love that garden…I wish mine was walled. Maybe a 2021 project? I will settle for a privacy fence from wood! I want an Asian style garden. Benches , pathways. Loads of flower beds. And maybe a small Pergola. I would love that! Wish me luck!

32. Jodi June Allen on October 11, 2021 at 9:23 am

Catherine, can you share your power washer? Do you recommend it?

33. Caroline Gray on October 11, 2021 at 9:26 am

Lovely garden

34. alex cockburn campbell on October 11, 2021 at 9:27 am

Go Catherine. Do you have a job now?

35. Logan Newman on October 11, 2021 at 9:28 am

Get a hose end spray bottle(mark it so you won’t use it for anything else), fill it with bleach and spray everything down that has the green slime, let it set for about 15 minutes then power wash. Just make sure the plants are across the yard when you spray the bleach water. Love your videos!!

36. Dawn O'NEil on October 11, 2021 at 9:28 am

I love your video’s, the enthusiasm you put into the work and the results you achieve. I too love to use the power washer, it makes such a difference to the finished look. I’m a mature lady in mid 70’s but still get great pleasure from doing DIY and gardening. Love the outfits, very feminine. Take care

37. MeKe Mapletree on October 11, 2021 at 9:28 am

I just love your little garden. Your videos always bring a smile. I’ve always liked the fact that you aren’t afraid to tackle much of anything yourself. Your projects are always so interesting to watch beginning to end. I have been meaning to ask about Pepsi. I miss seeing her. I love Blondie too. We have 3 rescues, we had 5, but sadly lost 2 over the past year. Anyway, your videos bring me happiness and a bit of normalcy in this crazy life I currently lead as my family and I found ourselves homeless almost 3 months ago. I awaken early to watch the sun rise and have me time in my front seat "living room" and watch calming gardening, crafting and decor videos on YouTube, yours being one of them. Okay. Now that I’ve rambled on I’ll sign off to go watch more videos before everyone awakens. I hope you are having a great day!

38. Judy Escobedo on October 11, 2021 at 9:28 am

Would love to see a flower pot haul! Beautiful garden.

39. Carol Miller on October 11, 2021 at 9:28 am

YouTube stuck a power wash ad just below your video. πŸ˜„ You look adorable in your gardening outfit! Loved hearing all the birds chirping and singing. Your garden looks lovely. ❀

40. MeKe Mapletree on October 11, 2021 at 9:29 am

Haha If I had just finished the video before writing my Pepsi question would have been answered. Glad to see her about in your video too. Also, I meant to say that your comment about your gardening attire was too funny. Love your wellies!

41. Elaine Holden on October 11, 2021 at 9:32 am

Lovee no body is on it like last year ! Your doing fab x

42. The Busy Life of J on October 11, 2021 at 9:34 am

This is so motivating! Always loving your colour palette of pinkish stuff.

43. Leeza Sims on October 11, 2021 at 9:37 am

Wow you really worked hard … well done…. it looks lovely πŸ€—πŸ€—
    Loved watching the power washing πŸ€—

44. susanna yliniemi-liias on October 11, 2021 at 9:38 am

What a lovely garden!

45. Caroline Gray on October 11, 2021 at 9:42 am

Hard working

46. Audrey Macgreggor on October 11, 2021 at 9:45 am

I can’t wait to plant flowers, But hear in my state we have to wait untill after Mothers’s Day because of the elevation I live at, 8500 feet above sea leval. It often snows in May. But I do plan to get new pots this year.

47. Caroline Gray on October 11, 2021 at 9:45 am

Lovely cat bed

48. Lisa Nester on October 11, 2021 at 9:46 am

Love to get flower pots at the end of the season when they’re on clearance. Also love the power washing, isn’t it gratifying to see all the yucky bits get washed away. Hope all is well with your mom. Stay safeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

49. you got me in stitches on October 11, 2021 at 9:47 am

Haya. Really enjoyed this. Blondie thinks you did a purrr-fect job πŸ™‚ Birdsong is the best, I have so many twittering, sometimes when I film it can get very loud πŸ™‚ Flower pot haul would be great πŸ™‚ Thanku for sharing. x

50. Alexandra Reynolds on October 11, 2021 at 9:47 am

I love a good go with the power washer, ours leaks though so could do with a new one lol.