Indoor Gardening Grow Room Setup with BabyJ – Happy Hour Podcast #2

Indoor Gardening Grow Room Setup with BabyJ – Happy Hour Podcast #2

In this video we talk with BabyJ about herself and her indoor gardening grow room setup for plants. This is the Happy Hour Podcast episode #2. If you enjoyed this video please click that thumbs up button 🙂

This gardening video is for educational and/or documentary purposes and isn’t designed to help or encourage others to imitate.
I earn from qualifying purchases made through some of the links below.

BabyJ’s channel- https://bit.ly/3oJOWqG

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2jj5IO3
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2jWR3HS
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2kpvJyG

★Music In Video★
Lukrembo – Boba Tea

1. bronxhouse00 on October 14, 2021 at 9:09 am

Growweedeasy. Com was my start and bible in the beginning it’s an excellent source for deficiency examples and solutions. Still subscribed to news letter from Nebula Haze.
    Then branched over to The dude grows Show, god bless The dude and Scotty.
    Also Learned a lot from Jacob at GrowMore on the nutes side.

2. King Dolo on October 14, 2021 at 9:09 am

Word to Junior, jazzy, baby J tell em when I die put my money in the grave!

3. brody Ballew on October 14, 2021 at 9:14 am

Hey there chris, I just wanted to say you truly have helped me so much as far as learning and working with different creators between you And rob and trey from Another Channel, I started my first grow around 6 months ago and I grew it pretty good and trained it well and it looked great and for esp only cfl’s and just constant care. I now am setting up my dream grow tent I already have my mars hydro 3×3 tent, mars hydro fc3000, Humboldts Secret, and I still need a ton of fox farm ocean soil, cloudline infinity t4, and some auto flower seeds, the first picture is a picture of my cfl grow which actually turned out to be a male, and the second picture is my new setup coming together, oh did also mention a plan on doing a course and classes as well to get even better and eventually start working somewhere I’m pretty addicted now And have truly found my new hobbie and passion appreciate the great content bro so much to learn from. I posted on your forum a picture of my new set up and all what I plan to get and a picture of my last first grow which was beyond impressive for a cfl unfortunately became a male.

4. Lainey Erin on October 14, 2021 at 9:14 am

Love this! Let’s highlight more female growers!

5. Eric Musch on October 14, 2021 at 9:14 am

That wash formula isn’t hydrogen peroxide, it’s lemon juice with baking soda, and pigeons420 does it with every grow he harvests

6. dirty roots laboratory on October 14, 2021 at 9:14 am

awesome stuff! love the content… too bad I am only 413th person to like it… I guess I was just 7 people too soon

7. Rahkiel Singh on October 14, 2021 at 9:15 am

I used the bud wash method before, it worked out. Now we have Dr Zymes, and you can use it up til the day of harvest and it doesnt mess with the taste. Spray it a few times thru flower to for pest prevention and to inhibit fungal growth and you’ll never have to use it at harvest.

8. Canna Ami on October 14, 2021 at 9:16 am

Hey Mr grow it. Are you on IG?

9. Daniel Williams on October 14, 2021 at 9:16 am

Good information!

10. Kim Pozo on October 14, 2021 at 9:16 am

Mr. Grow it your going to be famous. I see good future for you. I’m so addicted to your channel. I hate channels with all that music in back ground and no education. Baby J Keep on growing!! From a growmie fan up in Midwest! 😉 PEACE

11. Rusty James on October 14, 2021 at 9:23 am

Good talk !! 👍

12. SANDY SEPHERS on October 14, 2021 at 9:23 am

I can’t find baby Jay’s YouTube channel does she have one if so could you send it to me

13. Angry Man on October 14, 2021 at 9:24 am

Definitely checking out babyj, always looking for new things to watch, cheers gromies.

14. vic torre on October 14, 2021 at 9:24 am

Baby j

15. D&R SugarShack on October 14, 2021 at 9:25 am

Thanks for the amazing content, we have learnt so much from watching your videos 🙂 One question we have is less garden related, we are very curious about your setup? Your videos are flawless, love if you did a vid on your camera gear, editing setup, etc. No one seems to cover that stuff, lol.

16. ebay8806 on October 14, 2021 at 9:25 am

Preciate the content bro

17. Kaleb Chapman on October 14, 2021 at 9:26 am

california light works are by far the best lights on the market

18. countrymile78 on October 14, 2021 at 9:29 am

I’m growing a micro and I’ve tried to do research on male and female and I can’t really tell, but from research I did said males would be taller and females shorter, then I read another article that said its the 5, 7 leaf ratio.. I would just like a straight answer. Its my first indoor microgrow or grow in general and I have 3 in a tall coffee container and two of them are really tall and the one in the middle is really short all three of them are on a 12/12. I just need help on how to really identify them. Do male and females grow bracts or is it just the females

19. Johnny Poe on October 14, 2021 at 9:29 am

As always bother ….like Tony the tiger say there greaaaaat

20. Gs friendly Trees MMJ on October 14, 2021 at 9:30 am

The leds don’t have ir that’s why you run them warmer. Its all about Leaf surface temperature 🌡

21. Tory on October 14, 2021 at 9:32 am

👍 another grower for me to watch! Thanks for the link and your great content. Subscribed to both👍✌

22. Eugene Corcoran on October 14, 2021 at 9:32 am

Stand up ac is garbage…….it has to replace way too much air

23. SAMI SAMUEL on October 14, 2021 at 9:35 am

do we need a voltage stabilizer for a grow box system ? ?

24. Trump Won on October 14, 2021 at 9:38 am

The clay pebbles in the bottom of a pot are. good sounding idea that does not benefit you or the plant in practice…
    The peroxide bath and Clean Water Rinse has saved a couple Harvest from mildew and white flies.

25. The Grow 420 Diaries on October 14, 2021 at 9:39 am

This was awesome! So glad u reuploaded this. I would definitely love to do a follow up interview just for the fact that I’ve learned and experienced so much more since then🙏 thank you so much for uploading this

26. mark thomas on October 14, 2021 at 9:39 am

anyone know why when i water my soil it seems to go through the same paths not fully wetting 100% all the soil any help would be awesome thanks

27. Ron Hull on October 14, 2021 at 9:40 am

Nice

28. Fred Simon on October 14, 2021 at 9:42 am

How can u get the colors to come out in your plant

29. smokebizz Savoir's Hobby Farm on October 14, 2021 at 9:43 am

Should I keep the same temperature and humidity in my tent from seedlings to flower?

30. Stoner Dude on October 14, 2021 at 9:47 am

wow

31. Lifeofsnz on October 14, 2021 at 9:48 am

Thank you for the information, peace and love always

32. WEIPENG LIU on October 14, 2021 at 9:48 am

Hello, my master. how can my fruit be purple colour? I can make a lot of crystals, but it is difficult to achieve a purple-red colourquality. Is it not mature enough or the temperature is not low enough when sleeping? Are there relevant materials that can recommend me to study? Thank you very much and look forward to your reply!

33. Jacob Page on October 14, 2021 at 9:48 am

I’m having the same problem with heat with the HLG 650 Rs when I turn them up towards the end of flower but having co2 can allow higher temperatures so I’ve read. I built a insulated box and mounted it to the cold air vent of the unit cut a six inch hole in the back ran a piece of six insulated duct from that to the vent hole of my gorilla then put a T at the end ran some cold air to the floor blowing up through the fan and one blowing directly on the heat aink for cooling of the board.

34. The iCanTHC Channel on October 14, 2021 at 9:49 am

Would love to get in touch with you guys! Got an email address?! 😎

35. TheGiantburger on October 14, 2021 at 9:50 am

My Sunday morning coffee channel. Your voice helps shake off the numb. 👍👍

36. SANDY SEPHERS on October 14, 2021 at 9:51 am

Morning Chris can you give me some information I want to get 4 ounces of One Plant how many can I do in a 4 x 8 area I have a spider farmer 4000 late can you please help me out thank you

37. Fugitive Recovery Agent 1954 on October 14, 2021 at 9:52 am

I don’t mind the no video because it makes it great to listen to while you are in your garden working!!!

38. General JellyRoll on October 14, 2021 at 9:55 am

I know these products. I use the floranova series in my hydro setup. The ph is much more stable than the regular GH.

39. Linsey Wicker on October 14, 2021 at 9:57 am

***sorry for several comment posts*** Current we have….
    ● 2 Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirits
    ● 1 Durban Poison
    ● 1 Egyptian Lights Auto
    ● 1 Kandy Krush Auto
    ● 2 Jack Herer x Maui Waui Auto
    ● 1 Sour O.G.
    All in flower. We are havin an issue with our Durban Poison, we put him in 5gal pot but he got HUGE and we really dont wanna do a transplant cuz it only had like 3 more weeks before harvest ugh

40. Cultivarhunter__ on October 14, 2021 at 9:58 am

On my first grow. Just switched to flower and your book has helped me tremendously!! I’ve been following you and others for about 3 months trying to consume what I could before I started. Let me thank you first and foremost for the knowledge along with rob, j, Matt, and many others for making content that I enjoy. This podcast was a nice listen on a nice drive

41. Crysthian Becerra on October 14, 2021 at 9:59 am

Who d second guy ?????I didn’t like the way he was coming at her .. if you really listening he sounds like a douche bag to her in the beginning of conversation…he needs to learn how to be better podcaster…mr grow it please teach that kid how to be better podcaster .. I get this negativity vibe from just listening to this guy…

42. Urban Window Farmer on October 14, 2021 at 9:59 am

Now that’s how you make a video! Learned a lot, continuing to follow your youtube channel! 🌿🌵🥒🌾🌱🍃

43. Garden Talk with Mr. Grow It on October 14, 2021 at 9:59 am

Thanks to BabyJ for talking with us! Check out her channel here on YouTube-> https://bit.ly/3oJOWqG

What’s your current grow room setup?

44. Cannabis Lifestyle TV on October 14, 2021 at 10:00 am

Good convo man, would have loved to know about this podcast when it was active

45. Heath Brockway on October 14, 2021 at 10:00 am

Cooling is different when your growing year round up in Northern Maine… its mini splits or your going to have freezing issues in the winter on the window shakers.

46. Michael Hawk on October 14, 2021 at 10:02 am

Not a fan of Baby Js personality or anything like that

47. Kaleb Chapman on October 14, 2021 at 10:03 am

the kid talking 4min in souds to young to be even talking about weed

48. FrostyTheBudman420 on October 14, 2021 at 10:03 am

Awesome podcast!!! Man when she brought up grow420guide that made me smile!! He’s a good buddy of mine from the old YT days!! He’s a master grower now super cool!! Nvclosetmedgrower as well, he won one of my old giveaways and that started our friendship!! 💪🏼💪🏼

49. Lee markley on October 14, 2021 at 10:05 am

Can u recommend a light for a 4×4 that I can get for no more than $300 ?

50. Alphabet Grow on October 14, 2021 at 10:05 am

LOL, water bottles mixing nutes sucks. Ive done it before and the only way is to use a plastic tip syringe. You must rinse it in between or have a bunch for each nutrient "part" (aviod locking). Good ole tsp-ml converter is used like mad when mixing tiny amounts. Love the channel man!

How do you feel about silica? I find it very easy to lock

leds with high micromoles (ppfd) needs the heat to match the cell growth, hence higher nutes aswell. I do think theres a threshold depending on youre environment (co2, vpd, spectrum etc)

Employee at used new equipment store so I’m getting a ton of tips here and can hopefully advise my customers on techniques and equipment from tuning into you guys. Hope its ok to mention this… Much love to all you gardeners out there!