Angela's Vintage Jewelry Box Collection!!

Angela's Vintage Jewelry Box Collection!!

Hi friends in today’s video we are showing you Angela’s jewelry box collection. She has accumulated quite a bit over the past years and we want to show you the varied types and styles of her vintage jewelry boxes. We show you examples of Ormolu and Bavarian porcelain as well as vintage pieces from the 60,s and 70,s. We hope you enjoy our video on vintage jewelry boxes. Thanks as always for watching and if you like collecting like we do make sure to watch our collection playlist to check out all of our other collection videos. The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbda7q-DbgE&list=PLcnyDGAFzj6Zqt1a0TCdILXbjZulbDYAd

Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/mytakeonhomeandgarden/

Music by: https://www.epidemicsound.com/

#vintagejewelrybox #vintagecollection #loveofvintage

1. I. Beatriz on October 15, 2021 at 9:33 am

🍀👍

2. Brit Girls Go Stateside on October 15, 2021 at 9:33 am

Angela you have a stunning collection! I’m quite jealous! And beautifully presented by Jeff. You may not be surprised to hear that the Hummel was my favorite. That one was very special

3. Tamara Dzukaeva on October 15, 2021 at 9:33 am

Как много композиций, но они настолько гармоничны, что погружают в мир Новогоднего ВОЛШЕБСТВА !!!

4. Amsab Kitchen on October 15, 2021 at 9:33 am

These are absolutely stunning collection Angela, They look very unique jewellery boxes. Thank you for sharing with us.

5. Luana Pradines on October 15, 2021 at 9:34 am

That’s so beautiful 💚

6. Ken J. Knight on October 15, 2021 at 9:34 am

Absolutely gorgeous collection!
    loved the little piano and of course the coach, the padded bottom is a nice touch! Like something out of a fairytale.
    Also the unicorn one looks really nice.

7. Leslie solway boyd on October 15, 2021 at 9:35 am

What a fun collection!

8. Brooklyn babe 66 on October 15, 2021 at 9:36 am

Hey I love your channel. I have similar interests. Brooklyn babe 66 on YouTube. Continue doing the wonderful job that you do i enjoy your videos.

9. Metro Pcs on October 15, 2021 at 9:36 am

I use to collect the pianos!!! Had children so you know the rest!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!! Beautiful!!! Have a great weekend!!!

10. Patsy Rhodes on October 15, 2021 at 9:36 am

Oh my goodness ❣️ All are Absolutely beautiful, but you saved the best for last♥️ Thank You 🙏

11. Rainbow Hands 18 on October 15, 2021 at 9:37 am

What a lovely collection 💕 They look so delicate and beautiful. I wonder how each were made…imagine the time, effort, skills and passion that was put into each piece. It’s something really special. Love it… ✨✨✨

12. Luxury Living with Enn on October 15, 2021 at 9:41 am

Wow you guys have a wonderful collection of everything….i love all but the one with all the glass on four sides…such a wonderful collection…i love the Bavarian jewelry boxes as well…i have my roots from Germany…. thoroughly enjoyed watching it…💕💕💕

13. Antonette Decorating on October 15, 2021 at 9:44 am

Hi Jeff! What a joy to watch!!! A lot of those pieces remind me of my childhood…..seeing them on my mother’s and aunt’s dresser. Maybe I’ll inherit them one day 😉😉. Thank you to Angela for "letting you" share her collection!!!

14. Marti Vasiliades on October 15, 2021 at 9:45 am

Super collection!

15. Жанета Димитрова on October 15, 2021 at 9:47 am

👠📿💄

16. Makeup and me on October 15, 2021 at 9:49 am

You do want to sell this product

17. BIG HUE ART on October 15, 2021 at 9:49 am

Wow so many beautiful pieces. I actually love the Cinderella carriage without the handle it is so stunning. These are an example of “they sure don’t make them like they use too”

18. Lynne Gunn on October 15, 2021 at 9:51 am

Such beauties

19. The Four R R R R's Thrifting on October 15, 2021 at 9:52 am

Thank you for sharing your jewelry box collection I love them all and I love the One the hair receiver ferry great collection I’m so happy I found you again be blessed

20. made by stavrina on October 15, 2021 at 9:55 am

i will always always love and prefer the porcelain ones but those with the glass are so amazing too !!!!!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeff its so funny the way you describe the use of the hair reciver!!!!!!! lol lol lol ! Angela my friend you have so fine taste on your collections ! i wish you always be healthy and joy your fine things you collect !!!!!!!!! take care the two of you and thank you for sharing your goodies with us!!!!!!!! kisses from Greece! ♥♥♥

21. Sharon Williamson on October 15, 2021 at 9:59 am

Hi Angela. I was impressed with your jewelry box collection. 😃 I have one ormolu piece that I picked up thrifting in New Orleans when we lived there. It is all glass, about 3” deep by 4”, with a 3/4” trellis design banding the bottom and a swag design, similar to kitchen, around the lid that covers down over the glass bottom. The glass on top has a geometric rippled look but it is smooth to touch. It has a ground looking medallion on top with a 1’ long squirrel that resembles a bunny with a squirrel tail. He is laying down. I don’t no why I felt compelled to tell you this but I’ve been watching some of your older videos and enjoy them so much and get a renewed excitement over what I have; also your husband is quite funny and entertaining like mine. Since my trinket box is different but similar to the ones you have..is it still ormolu? Looks to have been gold plated at one time.8

22. Vj Neelam on October 15, 2021 at 9:59 am

Awesome collection, fantastic video, loved watching 😍😍

23. Christinaa vlog on October 15, 2021 at 10:00 am

These are somee really nice collectionn,haha pop our Bobby pins and drop them in yeasssss😀… these are really cute….

24. ladybug on October 15, 2021 at 10:00 am

I can’t believe I have something you don’t. I have two Wavecrest jewelry boxes and a Wedgewood jewelry box. Lovely collection.

25. Cynthia Howe on October 15, 2021 at 10:02 am

What a gorgeous collection! I’m new to antiques and learning so much from your channel.

26. Charlotte Jones on October 15, 2021 at 10:04 am

Ok💕I think we may be related because we collect so many of the same things!

27. olderendirt on October 15, 2021 at 10:06 am

My grandmother had a Noritake porcelain one shaped like round pedastled one. They’re all very pretty. Thanks to you and Angela for sharing.

28. My London Life on October 15, 2021 at 10:08 am

Ormlu are the best 👌

29. Αιμιλια Παναγη on October 15, 2021 at 10:09 am

Beautiful collection good for you and thank you my eyes are very happy with your antic box you gave me relax moments good night

30. tammi waddle this old woman's view on October 15, 2021 at 10:11 am

Very beautiful. But im Very confused. I thought the hair receiver was actually to put the woman’s hair in it ????

31. Bama_Born on October 15, 2021 at 10:12 am

I have a box that I cant find anywhere. It’s very heavy and it has elephants on it. It’s very beautiful and well made. If you are interested then let me know.

32. Marjorie Hanson on October 15, 2021 at 10:12 am

Interesting!

33. Ольга Ольга on October 15, 2021 at 10:14 am

Эти ювелирные шкатулки сразили меня. Одна лучше другой! Прекрасная коллекция!

34. LaVina Cordelia on October 15, 2021 at 10:15 am

Pretty array of jewelry boxes! I’m certain you must keep Angela well supplied with jewelry to keep in them. 😉💐💐💐

35. Bakkerfeeling Adventures on October 15, 2021 at 10:16 am

Awesome and adorable collection. Love that little piano box and the Cinderella pumpkin carriage (Or at least that’s what i call it 😄) All made so crafty as well, the ones with glass are my favourite. The marble pink heart shaped one is beautiful too. Never seen jewellery boxes like that. Really enjoyable to watch! 😄👍

36. susan palmer on October 15, 2021 at 10:17 am

nice collection

37. Lynn Crum on October 15, 2021 at 10:18 am

I am a new subscriber and have been binge watching your videos. I was just curious of a couple things. First, are you an interior designer by profession? Secondly, I love all your oriental rugs. Do you have pets and if so, how do you keep everything so clean?

38. Sylvia E on October 15, 2021 at 10:21 am

Beautiful collection!

39. Israa Subhi on October 15, 2021 at 10:21 am

Lovely collection

40. Oodle Doodle - Coloring on October 15, 2021 at 10:22 am

They are so intricately carved and beautiful. I hope you have enough Jewelery to stuff in them 😉 i should probably try and own one..

41. les&chier Kerekes on October 15, 2021 at 10:23 am

Those smaller ones are generally ring boxes

42. Deborah Cabassa on October 15, 2021 at 10:24 am

I love the collective vantage trinkets boxes. 😘 I think they are priceless my favorite are the glass one and the last 2 .Thanks for Sharing your videos whit us YouTube brother ❤🖒 xoxox stay safe and bless and strong and positive🖒

43. Greg Bouchard on October 15, 2021 at 10:25 am

Keep up the good work on here mate how are u OK mate keep up there good work on here mate how are u OK mate keep up there good work on here mate how are u OK mate keep up there good work on here mate how are u OK

44. Magaly Palmer on October 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Angela your collection is stunning!! I have collected a few myself. My first box came from ITALIA. I love jewellery boxes, Jim thank you for sharing and the knowledge. Love from Houston.

45. Miles Magsajo on October 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

Had a number of favourites in your collection Angela🥰. Enjoyed seeing your pieces. Thank you for sharing with us 🥰

46. Denise Borchardt on October 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

This video came up on my feed today. Better late than never! I have a bit of a jewelry/trinket box/vanity jar addiction. Angela’s collection is beautiful! I can’t pick a favorite,so many lovely pieces!

47. Christy Friedel on October 15, 2021 at 10:27 am

Angela you have Such a nice collection. I enjoyed seeing everything. My Mom had a piano jewelry box too!

48. Christina Marquez on October 15, 2021 at 10:28 am

Thank you again for such an informative video. Do you have or know about casket jewelry boxes?

49. callie hernandez on October 15, 2021 at 10:29 am