6 Plants to Grow in Your First Medicinal Herb Garden

6 Plants to Grow in Your First Medicinal Herb Garden

Starting a new healing garden can be overwhelming, so I break down six sure-fire plants that are easy to grow, offer a wide variety of health benefits, and hold a special place in my heart. Whether you have a huge plot of land or a tiny apartment balcony you can grow plants for healing and wellness.

1. Shelley Giordano on November 1, 2021 at 10:15 am

So nice to see you on YouTube! This is a great selection of herbs. I’ve never grown Marsh mallow but I think I’ll try this year. Great tip on the German chamomile. I’ll try that. Roman hasn’t grown well for me. I’m in Seattle and I have a limited space with sunlight. Yarrow everywhere, though! I love these plants. Tulsi forever. 💕

2. Brianna Schwindt on November 1, 2021 at 10:17 am

I’m so glad you’re on YouTube now! Thank you so much for sharing your insight! Stay safe during this craziness ❤

3. Khalidah Akire B on November 1, 2021 at 10:20 am

YAY! You’re on! Greetings from The_Aemp on IG and in Metro Detroit area. Sooooooooo glad you’re on YT

4. Loya Family on November 1, 2021 at 10:21 am

If your looking for NATURAL pain relief, anxiety relief, or just a simple calming method. Then you should try these CBD products. Get 10% off your order with code MARIL10

Check out the Website at https://wgmed.com?p=HkbgbxLC8

5. Heather Foley on November 1, 2021 at 10:24 am

6. Kendall Schmitt on November 1, 2021 at 10:28 am

I’m so glad you have your own channel! Love love love this!

7. brown bread on November 1, 2021 at 10:29 am

This is amazing! And very helpful. Im struggling to hear what these plants are called coz i dont even know them. Can someone please right them down for me so i can google them please. Im starting my garden and this is so important. Thank u

8. Charles Bale on November 1, 2021 at 10:37 am

Great info, very useful…

9. Hippie Witch on November 1, 2021 at 10:41 am

A Michigander! Hi! Me too! Love this video. You’re a beautiful soul! I’m figuring out my new witchy homestead in Northern Michigan. I now have a couple of new herbs on my list for next year. Lol

10. Kay Luv on November 1, 2021 at 10:42 am

That’s interesting about yarrow, Echinacea, and the bee balm blooming the second year. I grew it this year for the first time this year and they both bloomed this year in 6 months. I’m starting to think I have the right conditions because 3 different plants did that. I live in Central Florida.

11. Jo Harris on November 1, 2021 at 10:43 am

Thank you!

12. Sarah Neu on November 1, 2021 at 10:44 am

Why would anyone dislike what a greenhouse smells like?
    Heaven.

13. Dr Olawale on November 1, 2021 at 10:45 am

Managing the herpes virus wasn’t really easy for me until i came across Dr.Olawale on youtube, he’s truly a life saver
    drolawaleherbal home@gmail.com

14. Emily Ursuliak on November 1, 2021 at 10:51 am

This was awesome! I look forward to watching more of your videos. Where do you usually buy your seeds from?

15. gary johnson on November 1, 2021 at 10:51 am

You’re quite and it’s nice just to hear your voice but none of them grow here in Florida

16. Cathleen Caratan on November 1, 2021 at 10:52 am

I’m glad I found your channel. I am in a suburban setting with not a lot of space to grow things. It’s mostly container gardening. And there’s lots of info on the properties of the plants but not a lot on growing them. It was difficult to hear you. RØDE does make a mic that can attach to a phone. I think you also have to get an adaptor plug for it also if you’re using an iPhone.

17. Freya Le Faye on November 1, 2021 at 10:53 am

Awesome video! I’m growing Echinacea this year. Baby seeds coming up now. Just received Tulsi seeds so hoping to plant those soon.

18. BeNatural BeFree on November 1, 2021 at 10:55 am

Hello I am new to gardening. When do you plant the seeds for these herbs? March?

19. Adriel Sims on November 1, 2021 at 11:00 am

I’ve followed you on Instagram for awhile now, and moved from the traverse city are just recently. Very informative and great posts! I drink herbal tea on a daily basis but have never grown an herbal garden. What herbs would you suggest to plant for a beginner like me for tea? Thank you!

20. Carrie Johnson on November 1, 2021 at 11:04 am

If possible would you be able to also type in the comments the herbs that she talked about and a few things about them the growing