Grow More Food By Feeding Your Organic Vegetable Garden Weekly

Grow More Food By Feeding Your Organic Vegetable Garden Weekly

John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ shares with you how he has increased production in his organic garden by weekly feeding his plants.

In this episode, you will learn why it can be very important to supplemental feed your garden a liquid organic fertilizer that can help boost growth, increase production, increase plant health as well as increase disease resistance, pest resistance and resistance from other environmental stress.

You will discover why he is now supplemental feeding his garden and he never had to do that before. You will learn where to get the best dr. earth liquid fertilizer for the lowest price ever. You will discover some of the different liquid fertilizers John uses in his vegetable garden to get higher yields and healthier plants.

You will learn the easiest way to spread the liquid fertilizer in your garden and when in the day you should be doing this.

After watching this episode, you will learn more about supplemental feeding your organic vegetable garden and why you may want to start this practice if you have a desert garden or garden where you have a short season.

Subscribe to GrowingYourGreens for more videos like this:

Referenced and Related Episodes:
Interview with Milo Shamus of Dr. Earth

99only store gardening haul

Compost Tea vs Em1 Beneficial Microbes

Follow John on Instagram at:

Watch all 1400+ Episodes from GrowingYourGreens at

Buy My Healthy Eating Recipe Book

GrowingYourGreens Book

Buy a GrowingYourGreens Tee Shirt

Find the 99 only stores near you

1. Andrew Littlefield on November 3, 2021 at 10:15 am

Your one of the originals dude 👍🏻

2. LetsTalkSurvival on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 am

Love the content… But I’m finally making the break from YouTube and moving over to BitChute and from Patreon to SubscribeStar to get away from the deplatforming, censorship and garbage corporate content being forced on their users… Tons of creators have already moved or they publish to both sites… Hope to see you there.

3. Kergorn1 on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 am

I always get my plant food from the 1 pound/cheapo shops here in the uk as well 🙂

4. Jhonny 2 chains on November 3, 2021 at 10:18 am

5 minutes to get to substance. C mon man

5. heidigib01 on November 3, 2021 at 10:18 am

Why don’t you get a soil analysis first. This seems quite obsessive. You already feed it with your compost. Over feeding your soil sounds like a bad idea if it’s not balanced I would think it would not be beneficial.

6. Joseph Tilley on November 3, 2021 at 10:20 am

Is aquarium water good for gardens?

7. Balsey Dean De Witt, Jr. on November 3, 2021 at 10:21 am

If you did a side by side comparison of a plant you fed and one you didn’t and show us the difference would be the best. Right now just seems to be a waste of everyone’s money. Bullshit!

8. PrettyAliceMoon on November 3, 2021 at 10:22 am

Thanks for sharing! Where are you living m? Did you move?

9. Tosh on November 3, 2021 at 10:23 am

These are the videos I like to seee!!! More tutorials please! ..I enjoy the touring videos but these are way better!

10. Ron Powell on November 3, 2021 at 10:24 am

I know John doesn’t care that much for it but I have had the best results with Mittleider weekly feed.

11. Peter Pan on November 3, 2021 at 10:25 am

Horse manure in autumn, compost, stinging nettle slurry and urine over the year is all what you really need and it all comes for free…no need to spend any money on it 😉 and my veggies grow like crazy 🙂 And I would recommend you John to get a cowboy/leather hat or a straw hat…looks probably way better 😉 Products that need advertizing I would never buy. Rockdust is the only thing I use additionally.

12. East Texas Suburban Homesteading on November 3, 2021 at 10:25 am

Thanks 4 sharing! I’m learning so much! God bless!

13. East Mesa Urban Homestead on November 3, 2021 at 10:26 am

Love the hat 😂😂😂

14. Granjacia on November 3, 2021 at 10:26 am

Many of my plants woudl die if I only fed them once a week bro. Of course it totally depends on many factors, the plant, the soil, the pot size, how much water it drinks etc etc Some you can feed monthly, others every other day 😉 Id never recoemmend buying those cheap small bottles , plastic too I notice. Buy 15l plus sizes from agricultiral places etc and be specific, dont mix prodcts, it kinda defeats any purpose 🙂 Poss your worst ever vid in all these years haha but heho

15. Organic Gardening in North Carolina on November 3, 2021 at 10:27 am

I saw you put c1 in there but I didn’t see any C4…or the kitchen sink! LOL thumbs up thank you John for sharing

16. alice coppers on November 3, 2021 at 10:29 am

I wouldn’t mix different types together because then you don’t know which one didn’t work.

17. heidigib01 on November 3, 2021 at 10:30 am

Do you still promote boogie brew? It seems like a really long time since you had him on your videos.

18. Ting Wong on November 3, 2021 at 10:33 am

John you are my role model. When I grow up I want to grow big and strong like you

19. jAM Ab on November 3, 2021 at 10:34 am

interrestin information john
    stay awsome

20. T D on November 3, 2021 at 10:34 am

Always good advice! John your tenacity is admirable, one of only a few growing successfully in the desert! hats off to you blessings and aloha from the Great Lakes USA

21. Jeanne Nobriga on November 3, 2021 at 10:34 am

The mad scientist in me: “Mmmuuuuaaahahahaha!”
    I’m the daughter of botanists. I have the blackest thumb ever. Your videos are my favorite and someday I hope to be as great at gardening as you are.

22. Dayna In Hawaii on November 3, 2021 at 10:36 am

Thanks John! Always interested in learning more about ferts. We get over 200+ inches of rain per year here in Puna so we have to add inputs. There is only so much chop and drop I have time for. haha Great video!

23. Termine Stranger on November 3, 2021 at 10:38 am

love you and all who watch this

24. Falldogg on November 3, 2021 at 10:38 am

Dr. Earth !!

25. Browning Maxxus on November 3, 2021 at 10:39 am

John, i thought you taught growing soil biologics to increase fertility, this demonstration does not support your “beyond organic” approach.

26. TheLesag on November 3, 2021 at 10:40 am

your site just auto forwards to your website – I was hoping to find out where I can get seeds for RSO

27. Ma del Pilar Aguirre on November 3, 2021 at 10:40 am

Make a review about promix soil

28. Brendas Anderson on November 3, 2021 at 10:41 am

I bought that dr earth stuff at my 98 cent store for 2 dollars

29. Cody Mitchell on November 3, 2021 at 10:41 am

I’m in SLC and have been using that turbo one picked up at the farmers market as well since last year. I don’t have anything to compare it against, so hard to know how well it’s working. But I used it with my seedlings, it turned the soil green and kind of mossy on top, and I think they liked it.

30. Hope Morrison on November 3, 2021 at 10:42 am

John u make gardening too complicated and most things I recommend I can’t get u should pick a product and stick to it unless u get paid to advertise all that stuff

31. Grow Family Network on November 3, 2021 at 10:42 am

🌻🍅Am I the only one that just wished plants grew without fertilizers period?? Lol

32. Bob Wya on November 3, 2021 at 10:43 am

You’re better of just fermenting nettles yourself… It’s a doddle to do and takes less time then getting feed on the Internet. Boy is the stuff smelly though… I mean REALLY smelly!! 8->

33. Sandra on November 3, 2021 at 10:46 am

with all my respect you got lost because the commercials you have to do to get pay that is your money..but you lost your soul that is the reason i do not see you chanel any more ..you was the reason i become a gardener and now i prefer to see others channels ..be simple and happy my friend .i miss you sorry……!!

34. treverbettis on November 3, 2021 at 10:48 am

Its best to buy on a bulk scale like 1 tonne bags of compost or wood chippings, its 80% cheaper than buying stuff u see at supermarkets or stores. But if u get stuff for 60-90% off from poundshop hell yeah

35. Susan Allen on November 3, 2021 at 10:49 am

Thanks so much for all the help.

36. Alex Bleed on November 3, 2021 at 10:51 am

Thanks man I feed some times

37. VioletButterfly on November 3, 2021 at 10:51 am

Thanks for sharing this today. I was just wondering if i could supplmental feed my garden. This year , because of all of our rain, our garden is like a month behind and we already have a short growing season as it is. I will definitely be doing this now. Thanks. Wish I had a 99 cent store by me.

38. Bob Isaac on November 3, 2021 at 10:52 am

Nice timing I was just thinking of this

39. Jane Vt. on November 3, 2021 at 10:53 am

Have to be honest, mixing all that together scares me to death! 😫

40. Marshall Kohlhaas on November 3, 2021 at 10:54 am

Nice Hat! granny!

41. D,eep W,ater C,ulture on November 3, 2021 at 10:55 am

Dont spray fertilizer on the ground its bad for the enviroment.

42. Druidess462 on November 3, 2021 at 11:00 am

I bought the smaller Dr. Earth bottle with the pump on it, mold grew where I put it on the soil (yes I followed the directions) and then most of my plants died not long after.

43. Real Organic on November 3, 2021 at 11:00 am

I woudnt mix all of them, you might not know what reaction it will cause the soil might become very acidic.

44. Guess Again on November 3, 2021 at 11:00 am

Bocking-14 is the best all natural fertilizer you can make yourself.
    I percolate my cuttings and use it liberally on my plants without worry.

45. JoJo Wallace on November 3, 2021 at 11:04 am

Hey, love your channel. I am down in Brandywine, MD. I grow kale, beans, peppers, scallions and tomatoes this year. Doing a lot of composting too. Went back to my compost pile today and found a black garden snake or rat snake…not sure. Wonder how I could relocate this snake without hurting the poor guy…LOL. The heat has stressed the plants, so I am going out to feed them now! Thanks for your great info. Are you still out of B’more? Take care.

46. Robert Rowe on November 3, 2021 at 11:04 am

Great 👍video I use Dr. Earth on my peach tree and the result had doubled my crop. Now if I could get a peach from the squirrels except they don’t share. I am a PH gardener and my water is 7.4 which is too high. I use only rain water on my garden and the only way that I use my well water is I fill my rain barrel which is 44 gallons and add 3 cups vinegar which gives me a 5.8 PH which is better than rain water which is 7.0

47. DaddisKarti on November 3, 2021 at 11:06 am

Yeah your right sir, thank u for ur inspiring ideas, i love organic gardening.😊

48. b barton on November 3, 2021 at 11:07 am

How do you think you got peace and love, through WAR!

49. FrostyDelights on November 3, 2021 at 11:08 am

Ok i live in central oregon high desert and i thought peppers love the heat? i’m having a hard time keeping my peppers from wilting i’m not sure what i’m doing wrong or do they just need to be in the shade??

50. SoulGardener74 on November 3, 2021 at 11:12 am

I feed my garden once a week with fish emulsion in Epsom salt. My plants love it keeps everything in the garden green.