Greenhouse and Pond Blog 31 Jan 2021

Greenhouse and Pond Blog 31 Jan 2021

a longer look of my greenhouse and Koi ponds doing great outdoors. Fish in top pond are starting to move around more as water is warming with the weather. So far very mild wonder, coldest so far was about -18 the other night. But daytime is warming fast as sun growing as spring sun comes

1. Jeff's Aquarium Hobby Enjoyment on November 4, 2021 at 10:45 am

Always enjoy seeing your greenhouse and pond.

2. Grandma Sandy on November 4, 2021 at 10:46 am

Hi my awesome friend how are we today I love looking at the beautiful fish thank you for such an awesome share always appreciate it. Hugs and kisses from grandma

3. Rob and Chris Sweet on November 4, 2021 at 10:52 am

Love the idea of spring.

4. AMonikaD on November 4, 2021 at 11:08 am

Hello Ladybug- how do you do whatever changes in these tanks? They need a 25% water change once a week. You do baskets? Or?
    You need to thin out the grass in the Sword tank , they will have more room to swim for sure.
    Sounds very relaxing. We had very mild Temps here in south Ontario, winter has been kind so far. Recently it dropped to frigid Temps, but it will warm up again. That wall, you can just pin dark green velvet cloth, and then pin plastic plants over it. It would look nice. And keep it warmer too as velvet is a thicker material.

5. KoiRun on November 4, 2021 at 11:10 am

What’s the temperature in the green house? Where do you get the bubble wraps from? I like the long vlogs.

6. wam54out on November 4, 2021 at 11:12 am

Always love your videos Colleen!! Love your greenhouse! I’m a huge guppy fan and just love to see yours. Thanks for your videos they are always a pleasure to watch.

7. Not-kyro on November 4, 2021 at 11:17 am

Hi I just watched your guppie video from 2016 how the guises doing

8. coachcollin on November 4, 2021 at 11:22 am

Hello from South Africa. Love you videos and your love for nature.

9. mikeycbaby on November 4, 2021 at 11:25 am

I love it when you post. Makes me want to come back to Canada 🍁

10. Patrick Miles on November 4, 2021 at 11:26 am

Love your videos! Thank you

11. Grandma Sandy on November 4, 2021 at 11:38 am

Love looking at your beautiful greenhouse and of course your lovely fairy gardens. Do you know I do a fairy garden challenge in the first Friday of June would love to have you join in. Also doing a Alice in Wonderland, tablescape and April love to see if you want to do that also. Or I can also we are doing in June a table scape with fairies if you’re interested come on now joining and we want to see your numbers going up as you see might have been going up consistently from joining in on challenges .Thank you so much my awesome friend you know how much I love seeing you here